AutoCircularMotion
  • I just purchased ACM its great but I keep getting this message 

(This favorite contains 1 reference to a missing effect. Please install the following effect to restore the reference. ("ACM") what dose this mean? 

And will there be upgrades in the future? Like shape bending or any other type of motions?

thanks again for an awesome plugin

• I just purchased ACM its great but I keep getting this message 

(This favorite contains 1 reference to a missing effect. Please install the following effect to restore the reference. ("ACM") what dose this mean? 

And will there be upgrades in the future? Like shape bending or any other type of motions?

thanks again for an awesome plugin

Hi Dereck Jackson

Thank you for the report.
    It seems like an error message that is displayed when you open a project that uses a custom effect that it is in version CS6 or later. 
    Since the message is not displayed beyond CC, it is OK to ignore the warning.

"removal of extraneous warnings regarding missing custom effects"

I think that the curve of the shape, as well as the other types, are great!
    I would like to consult with you on future updates. 

Thank you,
    Ada
  • Is there any video tutorials around?
  • Hello. Just purchased your script and I love it. I was wondering if you used your script to create the "How to set up" animation where you transform a straight row of dots into a circular orbit. I've been trying to create a similar effect without success.  If you could give me some direction as to how you achieved it, or could post a link to an AE file, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for creating a very handy tool.

Joe Carty
  • Is there any video tutorials around?
    Hi Marc-Antoine Richard

Sorry, there is no video tutorial.

Thank you,
    Ada
  • Joe Carty said:
    Hello. Just purchased your script and I love it. I was wondering if you used your script to create the "How to set up" animation where you transform a straight row of dots into a circular orbit. I've been trying to create a similar effect without success.  If you could give me some direction as to how you achieved it, or could post a link to an AE file, it would be greatly appreciated.

Joe Carty
    Hi Joe Carty

Because I've prepared the project data, please check.

Thank you,
    Ada

• Not sure I ever would have got there on my own. Thanks Ada!

Joe

• Hello, I just downloaded and inspected your project file. The script seems really powerful and complex. But I just do not get the internal logic of the mechanics by trial and error. I think some tutorials (written, or video) would help a lot. 
  • That was a great question Joe Carty, and a great reply Ada but for those of us using CS6  the dropbox link can't be opened. Do you or can anyone resubmit a file compatible with cs6 of the dropbox AE file below?  Please and thank you.     

• That was a great question Joe Carty, and a great reply Ada but for those of us using CS6  the dropbox link can't be opened. Do you or can anyone resubmit a file compatible with cs6 of the dropbox AE file below?  Please and thank you.     

Hi Dereck Jackson

Sorry for my late reply.
    I will send the project data of CS6.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/w08iyqccsvur2o4/dots_into_a_circular_orbit(CS6).aep?dl=0

Thank you,
    Ada

• Hello, I just downloaded and inspected your project file. The script seems really powerful and complex. But I just do not get the internal logic of the mechanics by trial and error. I think some tutorials (written, or video) would help a lot. 
    Hi Andreas Urra

Thank You for Your Suggestion.
    I want to gradually prepare tutorial videos, so please wait.

Thank you,
    Ada

• Mac AE 2015.2 -- If I select several layers and apply the effect, I get "Error: 'ACM.ffx' File not found.  I looked in here..."

I copied the ACM.ffx file into the ScriptUI Panels directory. Should it go somewhere else?
  • Hi Greg Leslie

Please copy the folders titled「 AutoCircularMotion.jexbin」 and「 AutoCircularMotion_ffx」 into the ScriptUI Panels folder.

・Mac
    ...Applications/Adobe After Effects <version>/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels

Thank you,
     Ada
    2016-06-13 10.58.30.png
    767 x 388 - 55K
  • Hi, does this work with cc 2017?
  • Hey guys, I followed the instruction for the installation but it doesn't work. I always end up with the same error message: imageimage
  • Joe Carty said:
    Hello. Just purchased your script and I love it. I was wondering if you used your script to create the "How to set up" animation where you transform a straight row of dots into a circular orbit. I've been trying to create a similar effect without success.  If you could give me some direction as to how you achieved it, or could post a link to an AE file, it would be greatly appreciated.

Joe Carty

I have the same problem, how can I make the transitions between the individual animations? is this only by hand? please ask for a short tutorial, link or demo file.

• Hey, this looks awesome! Does it works with other types of layes besides shapes? IE: I have several compos with pre-animated icons, can I use wit them?

Thanks!
  • ねえ、これはすごいですね!形状以外の他のタイプのレイでも動作しますか?IE:事前にアニメーション化されたアイコンを備えたコンポがいくつかありますが、それらをウィットに使用できますか?

ありがとう!
    Yes, you can use it for compos.
    There is a trial version, so please try it if you like.
  • Is it possible to have motion blur on layers with this? Nothing seems to work for me to get motion blur, maybe I'm missing something?
  • Is it possible to have motion blur on layers with this? Nothing seems to work for me to get motion blur, maybe I'm missing something?
    Yes, you can set motion blur because AutoCircularMotion animates a layer with Expression.
    To set up motion blur, see the following.
  • cc 2021 compatible?