• Just bought and tested! Seems to be one of those "must have" scripts, even for AE purists :D

Theres one small thing that would make this even better... and it would be able to create folders for favorites. Now when I imported all the custom "eases" the favorite tab is flooded. Would help if I could just create folders or something like that.

With or without folders this is really handy!
  • Hi Miika. We're happy you like it. 

Regarding folders for presets - yes, we have this on out todo list. We left this option for future updates, as we'd never release it otherwise.
    Cheers buddy.

Just bought and tested! Seems to be one of those "must have" scripts, even for AE purists :D

Theres one small thing that would make this even better... and it would be able to create folders for favorites. Now when I imported all the custom "eases" the favorite tab is flooded. Would help if I could just create folders or something like that.

• Hi Miika. We're happy you like it. 

Regarding folders for presets - yes, we have this on out todo list. We left this option for future updates, as we'd never release it otherwise.
    Cheers buddy.

Just bought and tested! Seems to be one of those "must have" scripts, even for AE purists :D

I think it was smart move to release it at this point! If possible it would be great if you could choose how the "foldering" works. From classical folders where you click folder to open to a "list view" where you have eases grouped into folders but folders are listed in one view where you dont have to click folders open. 

Anycase thanks for the script :)
  • I'm trying to install but I'm having issues (using the trial version for now). I downloaded the ZXP installer but it's only recognizing CC15 not CC14. Is there another way to install? The issue might be caused by my version of CC14 being installed from a disk image (Legally)
  • I'm trying to install but I'm having issues (using the trial version for now). I downloaded the ZXP installer but it's only recognizing CC15 not CC14. Is there another way to install? The issue might be caused by my version of CC14 being installed from a disk image (Legally)
    Can you please open a support ticket so can we figure this out? Thanks :)
  • For the rest of Flow users:
    If CC2014 option is not available in ZXP Installer, please install it for CC2015 and CC2015.3 - it should auto install it for CC2014 as well.

This is a new issue and we are trying to solve it.

Thank you.
  • This is somewhat confusing with Extensions:)
    You can access Flow via Window -> Extensions -> Flow.

Hey! I just installed the trial version. How do you access Flow in AE? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is it under the "Window" drop down tab? Windows 10 AE 2015.3. The ZXP installer says it's installed.

• will you make it CS6 compatible?
  • will you make it CS6 compatible?
    No.

Flow relies on the 'Extension' system, which was added to After Effects in 13.0 (CC2014).
  • Can this be used to attach different expressions to various keyframes on the same layer? For example, a bounce in and land, then on the next keyframes a very slow drop?

Thanks!
  • Great tool! Thank you.

Any chance of offering GUI options?
    I like having Flow docked in my workspace, but the yellow/blue is a bit of an eyesore in the otherwise muted AE interface.
  • Any chance of offering GUI options?
    I like having Flow docked in my workspace, but the yellow/blue is a bit of an eyesore in the otherwise muted AE interface.
    There will be a 'theme' selector in a later release of Flow.
  • Can this be used to attach different expressions to various keyframes on the same layer? For example, a bounce in and land, then on the next keyframes a very slow drop?
    Expressions for specific key pairs will come in a future version.
  • Thanks Zack! Looking forward to it.
  • Is it possible to make curves that are not symmetrically mirrored around the y-axis? If not this tool isn't so interesting in my opinion.
  • Is it possible to make curves that are not symmetrically mirrored around the y-axis? If not this tool isn't so interesting in my opinion.
    I don't follow. You have full control over both bezier handles; download the trial and take a look :)
  • This is absolutely brilliant, guys! Saves so much time and hassle. Should be part of the standard AE keyframe manipulation toolkit.

One thing I'd really like to see in a later version perhaps is a single-click activation for the preset curves 'buttons' - very minor, but would save even more time when in a rush.

Congratulations on producing an industry-changing, landmark AE script!

I don't follow. You have full control over both bezier handles; download the trial and take a look :)
    Ok sorry - I will give it a shot. Not trying to judge in advance :-).
  • Hi, I just bought this script and my librairies of presets does not appear anymore :(
    Can you help me ?
    Thank you !
  • Hi Pierre.
    Can you please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/ and we'll look into it.

Hi, I just bought this script and my librairies of presets does not appear anymore :(
    Can you help me ?
    Thank you !

• Gary Bird said:

One thing I'd really like to see in a later version perhaps is a single-click activation for the preset curves 'buttons' - very minor, but would save even more time when in a rush.

Auto-apply will be coming in a future update :)
  • Running AE 2015.3 on Windows 10 // Just downloaded the trial and installed successfully. I see it in the extensions menu, but when selected it does nothing, no check mark, not opening, nothing. Any suggestions?
  • Running AE 2015.3 on Windows 10 // Just downloaded the trial and installed successfully. I see it in the extensions menu, but when selected it does nothing, no check mark, not opening, nothing. Any suggestions?
    Hey Kaleb!

Sorry about that, sounds really odd -- can you open a support ticket and include a screenshot of Flow in your Extensions menu?
  • Really loving Flow, it is really filling a need! The one thing I'd love to be able to do is the option of adding a marker with what I applied to a particular layer, so I can recall what I added... 
  • First thoughts.
    Great. Finally curve management open at the same time as keys. (Still miss having it underneath) really feels a lot more intuitive.

Needs a zoom on the graph window  so you can manage overshoots properly. At the moment you can lose handles off crseen and have to fudge the UI to get it back. Main problem

List mode, or something so you can read the names without them being truncated. 
    Folders would be useful so you could put ins and outs seperate. Or maybe just spatial orgnanising so you can group them in a quicker to find way. 

First time with a "Not in the Scripts folder" script and the new installer system, so not sure how a freelancer can use it if they do not have admin / passwords etc. to install the installing software, which was one great thing about scripts. If I can figure that out then I will be buying and using everyday
  • First thoughts.
    Great. Finally curve management open at the same time as keys. (Still miss having it underneath) really feels a lot more intuitive.

Thanks for the comments!
    • Overshoots: have you tried landscape mode? You get much more over/under space than portrait. Alternatively you can edit by the values numerically, but I understand this isn't as nice as dragging a handle.
    • List mode and further organization: Intended for a future release, down the road.
    • Extension installation: I'm (admittedly) not entirely sure how this would work without admin privileges; please be very vocal to Adobe about the Extension installation process, as this is entirely in their hands and something us authors have to deal with as well.
  • Really been enjoying this the past week. One bit of feedback, is there a way to make the update notifications less intrusive? I don't always have the time or perceived need to update and the notification is rather large and has to be dismissed every time you launch AE. I would like it better if once I dismiss a notification I didn't have to see it again, or maybe there's a subtle indicator somewhere. 
  • One bit of feedback, is there a way to make the update notifications less intrusive?
    Hey Remington! Thanks for the kind words.

I can understand this is a bit much. The licensing and update system is outside of our hands directly; I'll pass the feedback on and get back to you if I hear anything on this :)
  • Windows 10 defender is recognizing this as a maleware virus and won't let me download.
  • Windows 10 defender is recognizing this as a maleware virus and won't let me download.
    Hey Ryan! Some systems are detecting false positives on Flow; can you please open a support ticket to proceed?
  • Gentlemen... this is a massive time saver. It is a tool I have been searching for a long time. Movement and style have never been so stress free. Thanks! If there are more presets, let me know. Always looking to stack up my tools.

Cheers,

Eddie
  • Hi, I would like to use this script, do you know if I can use it with After effects CS6? Thank you.
  • Hi, I would like to use this script, do you know if I can use it with After effects CS6? Thank you.
    No, Flow is only compatible with AE CC2014 and higher.
    Flow uses some cool new technologies that were introduced in CC2014 which is why you can't use it in CS6 unfortunately.  
  • If I change my computer I can use the same license?
  • If I change my computer I can use the same license?

The license allows for the software to be installed on up to two computers as long as they are not being used at the same time. If you need to install it on more than two computers or use them at the same time you will need additional licenses.
  • So if I change my computer more than twice already I have to purchase another license?  
    I'm going to do my first purchase here at AeScript and I don't know how it works these license business, 

• So if I change my computer more than twice already I have to purchase another license?  
    I'm going to do my first purchase here at AeScript and I don't know how it works these license business, 
    Only if you are using them at the same time.
  • Hello! 
    I was going to try it but windows defender tells that it found something weirdimage
    Help
  • Cris Vasquez said: Hello! I was going to try it but windows defender tells that it found something weird
    Help

Hey! Yes, we had some false positives being thrown. Can you try to redownload it, and if you're
    still seeing this, open a support ticket here: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=934

Thanks!
  • Is there no other way to install this vs using ZXP? I haven't had to use this for any of the other things I've gotten from AEScripts.

I get a “ZXP Installer” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.".

Mac OSX 10.11.6 (15G31)

edit: After browsing around it looks like I'd have to use a different unpacker (like Stuffit) which our IT dept won't go for. Bummer.
  • Ryan, can you please open support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=934 so we could investigate what's wrong with ZXP Installer in your case. Thank you.

Is there no other way to install this vs using ZXP? I haven't had to use this for any of the other things I've gotten from AEScripts.

I get a “ZXP Installer” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.".

Mac OSX 10.11.6 (15G31)

edit: After browsing around it looks like I'd have to use a different unpacker (like Stuffit) which our IT dept won't go for. Bummer.

• Ryan, can you please open support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=934 so we could investigate what's wrong with ZXP Installer in your case. Thank you.

Is there no other way to install this vs using ZXP? I haven't had to use this for any of the other things I've gotten from AEScripts.

Mac OSX 10.11.6 (15G31)

Cool! Got it sorted, thanks. 

This is exactly what I've always wanted. Super cool.
  • edit: After browsing around it looks like I'd have to use a different unpacker (like Stuffit) which our IT dept won't go for. Bummer.
    Quite the opposite, you should NOT use any 3rd party utilities, you should use the OS built-in one.
  • This is great! Thank you for making it.
    If it's welcome I'd like to offer a few suggestions for the future. I'd love to see Flow have some preset folders so you can organize your presets a bit further.
    It would be great to see Flow and curve presets created for C4d too!
  • AWESOME PLUGIN!!!!

Please make V 1.1. work with AE v.14.0.0.207 In this Version the buttons are not responding. I can't even get past the trial screen.
    v1.0.2 works just fine!

Thanks!!!
  • AWESOME PLUGIN!!!!

Please make V 1.1. work with AE v.14.0.0.207 In this Version the buttons are not responding. I can't even get past the trial screen.
    v1.0.2 works just fine!

Thanks!!!
    Hey Roland! Sorry about that, that seems really strange. Can you open a support ticket to figure this out?

We are unable to give technical support via this forum.
  • The plugin is very usefull (trial version on CC2015)! But i just bought it and it doesn't work with cc2017 version, buttons are not responding. It's impossible to enter license number and press on the OK button.

• The plugin is very usefull (trial version on CC2015)! But i just bought it and it doesn't work with cc2017 version, buttons are not responding. It's impossible to enter license number and press on the OK button.

Sorry about that! Can you open a support ticket to figure this out?

We are unable to give technical support via this forum.