• I've uninstalled the old version, but It doesn't work with AE CC2014
    Hit Cutman! Flow v1.1+ no longer supports AE CC2014. In the latest download package, we've included a prior version of Flow that works in CC2014. Please download that and downgrade to continue using it.
  • After I put the new version  ? :(
    Captura de Tela 2016-11-15 às 13.57.40.png
    533 x 497 - 20K
  • After I put the new version  ? :(
    Note that in Flow v1.1.0, CC2014 is no longer supported. If you're on a newer version of AE, can you open a support ticket to figure this out?

We are unable to give technical support via this forum.
  • The plugin is very usefull (trial version on CC2015)! But i just bought it and it doesn't work with cc2015 version, buttons are not responding. It's impossible to enter license number and press on the OK button.
  • The plugin is very usefull (trial version on CC2015)! But i just bought it and it doesn't work with cc2015 version, buttons are not responding. It's impossible to enter license number and press on the OK button.

Please open a support ticket for help with this issue: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=934
    Hit Cutman! Flow v1.1+ no longer supports AE CC2014. In the latest download package, we've included a prior version of Flow that works in CC2014. Please download that and downgrade to continue using it.

Thank You! And how to disable update warnings in v1.0.2?

• hi, after i install the pluggin with the ZXP installer, doesn't appear in the path window>extensions. Can you help?

Thanks!
  • hi, after i install the pluggin with the ZXP installer, doesn't appear in the path window>extensions. Can you help?

Thanks!
    Hey André!

Please open a support ticket for help with this issue: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=934

We are unable to give technical support here.
  • I am running 2017 and 2014 (I need it for work) how do I get separate installs of the appropriate versions? If I install the old version Flow tells me there is a new version, if I install the new version it doesn't work in 2014.
  • Hi Steve.
    For CC2017 you can use latest Flow version and update when prompted.
    For CC2014 please stick with version 1.02 which is also included in the zip download.
    This is valid if you have Flow installed on different machines.

I am running 2017 and 2014 (I need it for work) how do I get separate installs of the appropriate versions? If I install the old version Flow tells me there is a new version, if I install the new version it doesn't work in 2014.

• I just purchased and installed Flow into AE 2015.3 and AE is now crashing on startup. If I disable Flow everything works fine.

Any ideas?
  • I just purchased and installed Flow into AE 2015.3 and AE is now crashing on startup. If I disable Flow everything works fine.

Any ideas?
    Hey Michael!

Please open a support ticket for help with this issue: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=934

We are unable to give technical support here.
  • Hey! Flow is great. BUT...

I just updated to the latest version, and it didn't retain any of my own use presets. Is there an easy way to get them back or do i have to remake them all again?
  • Hey! Flow is great. BUT...

I just updated to the latest version, and it didn't retain any of my own use presets. Is there an easy way to get them back or do i have to remake them all again?
    Hey Matthew! Presets don't carry between versions of AE, so if you're going from CC15.3 to CC17, say, then the presets won't carry over unless you export them and reimport.

If it's the same version of AE and they're not showing up, can you please open a support ticket? https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=934

We are unable to give technical support on this comment board.
  • Hi there! Any bounce type of curves saved anywhere that we can load into our projects? Cheers
  • Nick Guth said:
    Hi there! Any bounce type of curves saved anywhere that we can load into our projects? Cheers
    Hey Nick! No, at this point Flow only handles curves between two keyframes. Bounces need more than two keys, thus there's no mechanism for handling 'em.
  • Hey Juan,

Can you please open a support ticket? https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=934

• Can I update from v1 to v 1.1??

I'm only using CC 2014 at the moment.
  • Hi George.
    Latest Flow version you can use for AE CC 2014 is v1.0.3;

Can I update from v1 to v 1.1??

I'm only using CC 2014 at the moment.

• Hi,

I have just installed a trail version. But i can't get it toi work. It keeps asking for a license, even when i type "trail"!

Cheers
  • I have just installed a trail version. But i can't get it toi work. It keeps asking for a license, even when i type "trail"!

Hey Thierry, try 'trial' instead of 'trail'.

If that doesn't work, can you please open a support ticket? https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=934

• Hello.
    Does this work with more than two keyframes (or will in the future?)
    The most challenging thing to do in the editor in making 3 keyframes interact smoothly, and a system like "Flow" would definitely help.
    Thanks.
  • Hi, are you able to use one license on more than one machine (work and home) or is it limited to one? Thanks!
  • Hi, are you able to use one license on more than one machine (work and home) or is it limited to one? Thanks!

The license allows for the software to be installed on up to two computers as long as they are not being used at the same time. If you need to install it on more than two computers or use them at the same time you will need additional licenses.
  • Is there any possibility that a Flow version for Premiere might be created? 
  • Is there any possibility that a Flow version for Premiere might be created? 
    Hey Michael!

We're aware that users are interested in Flow for other platforms (Premiere, C4D). Definitely something we're open to looking at in the future!
  • Purchased this and am enjoying using it. That said, am I missing something? It seems in Flow the terms "In" and "Out" are reversed from the AE default.

For example, let's do a simple animation along the X position, 0 to 100.

Let's say I want to gradually land at 100. In the AE default, I'd choose the keyframe at 100 and choose EaseIn.

But in Flow, it's quite literally the opposite. With flow, I select both keyframes, at 0 and 100, and then choose EaseOut, then Apply. Now I have what is an EaseIn via the default AE.

Is there a reason for the switch in terminology or am I missing something obvious? Thanks!
  • Naveen Mallikarjuna said: It seems in Flow the terms "In" and "Out" are reversed from the AE default.
    Is there a reason for the switch in terminology or am I missing something obvious? Thanks!
    Hey Naveen! Good catch.

AE uses "Ease In" and "Ease Out" to refer to motion from the perspective of the keyframe -- what is the movement going into the keyframe (ease in), or out of it (ease out) -- whereas Flow (and many other animation tools) deal with the curve between two keyframes.

So when you select two keys, Flow is setting the ease out of the first key, and ease in of the second (or: ease in to the curve, and ease out of the curve).

Hope that clears it up!
  • So when you select two keys, Flow is setting the ease out of the first key, and ease in of the second (or: ease in to the curve, and ease out of the curve).

Hope that clears it up!
    Zack,

That totally clears it up. Thanks! And good to know other animation tools operate this way if/when I come across them.

Thanks again!
  • Hello, I ave this recurring problem with flow: Is there a way that when starting AE, flow doesn't automatically prompts me to auto-aupdate (I'm on AE cc 2014), also, what can I do so flow automatically opens instead of having to click extensions>flow on every session?

thanks in advance

EDIT: sorry, didn't see you were supposed to open a support ticket, I have opened one now, thanks.
  • Hello, I have been unable to install the Plug-in I keep getting this notice from Extension Manager, Please help! Running 2017 CC_

Ha, never mind! Whoops never mind solved my own problem by installing ZXP installer....... I feel stupid : {
  • Unable to import presets in AE 2017 14.2.0 Mac.
    When I right click on the Flow panel, I can see import/export however it is greyed out.

Please help!
  • Unable to import presets in AE 2017 14.2.0 Mac.
    When I right click on the Flow panel, I can see import/export however it is greyed out.

Please help!
    Ensure you're looking at the User Presets tab, not the Library tab. If that doesn't work, can you please open a support ticket? https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=934

• Hey bud,

I love this product!  It helps me with my workflow so much.  You should know, the motions in the new Amazon Echo Show were created using your script.  Not to mention the new light patterns for Echo.

Got a problem with the new Ae update though.  If I open Ae and the workspace has this script panel open, Ae crashes immediately.  I had to go in to my AppData folder and delete the workspace to get Ae to open again. I'm running Windows 10, Ae 14.2.  If you have a new release or any solution please send it my way.

Thanks again, man.  It really is a great toll for my motion tool-belt! 
  • Love this tool, use it for everything! However I ran into an issue. I have separated the Postion and have something jump in an arc so up and down. Added flow for the timing, but noticed it is linear movement. The handles on the animation path are gone and setting the interpolation to bezier doesn't do anything. I manually adjusted the motion in the graph editor to reestablish an arc. To make sure the timing was changed I reapply Flow, which then made my motion path linear again. Is this a bug? Or is it not possible to use Flow and have a bezier motion path?

Thanks and keep up the good work!
  • However I ran into an issue.

• hi, 

installer for windows10 after effects 2017 is not working. 
    any help?
    thank you
  • hi, 

installer for windows10 after effects 2017 is not working. 
    any help?
    thank you
    Open a support ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=934

• if you dock both Flow script and After Ease script on the same panel the AE will stop working on lunch !! I think there is a conflict issue as both use ZPX installer ?!
    butting each in a different panel will works fine, which is weird !!

• if you dock both Flow script and After Ease script on the same panel the AE will stop working on lunch !! I think there is a conflict issue as both use ZPX installer ?!
    butting each in a different panel will works fine, which is weird !!

• Would it be possible to add the ability for more organization within Flow?  It is really nice that we can import presets, but I often curate some presets for specific projects and it would be nice to be able to group them into a separate tab as I go.  Then I could save out those curated curves to keep along side the project when it's archived.  Currently, I just need to memorize or jot down which ones are used with specific jobs or rely on the read function when I'm unsure.  
  • Would it be possible to add the ability for more organization within Flow?  It is really nice that we can import presets, but I often curate some presets for specific projects and it would be nice to be able to group them into a separate tab as I go.  Then I could save out those curated curves to keep along side the project when it's archived.  Currently, I just need to memorize or jot down which ones are used with specific jobs or rely on the read function when I'm unsure.  
    This is something we're actively looking at! If you have specific thoughts or feedback on how you'd like this to work, please open a support ticket and let us know!
  • Hey!

Great product and I love using it but something that really annoys me is that it forgets my favorite/starred settings maybe every two weeks, meaning I have to redo them every time. Is there any workaround for this?
  • Hey!

Great product and I love using it but something that really annoys me is that it forgets my favorite/starred settings maybe every two weeks, meaning I have to redo them every time. Is there any workaround for this?

• So I tried installing this after buying it. The screen came up black and another warning window said to reset it through ZXP installer. I had another plugin that would just come up with a black screen like this one, also installed via ZXP installer, that one was KBAR.

Any ideas on how to get this working for me? Ive tried uninstalling reinstalling both the plugin and ZXP, also tried repairing after effects.

Also, forgot to metion that AE freezes up after trying to open either of these plugins until I uninstall them from that point after the first opening.
  • So I tried installing this after buying it. The screen came up black and another warning window said to reset it through ZXP installer. I had another plugin that would just come up with a black screen like this one, also installed via ZXP installer, that one was KBAR.

Any ideas on how to get this working for me? Ive tried uninstalling reinstalling both the plugin and ZXP, also tried repairing after effects.

Also, forgot to metion that AE freezes up after trying to open either of these plugins until I uninstall them from that point after the first opening.
    If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.
  • Hi, I love Flow, but do you plan on added any 'elastic'/'bounce' options in the future?
  • Hey!

I believe this is fixed in the latest version as presets are now saved to disk.