• imagePQ Mo•Bits

PQ Mo•Bits is a big fat library of obvious everyday icons that a motion designer needs to keep handy. They're all pre-animated and customizable. Just search or browse the dockable inside After Effects and pop them into your project, use the controllers to tweak lots of parameters and BOOM: Massive time save.

https://aescripts.com/pq-mo-bits/

• Do you have a list of all the 150 icons somewhere? 
  • I have the same question , Do you have a list of all the 150 icons somewhere?  
  • Can the assets be customized? For example can you remove icons you don't use very often, and add new ones that would be accessible through the docked panel?
  • Hey - working on a page with all icons listed with gif previews :)

Also working on a 1.1 update (free) with an aim to reach 200 icons.

Icons can be chopped and edited as you see fit. Shape layers are all preserved and editable.
  • Hi, Really enjoy this pack but... Unfortunately the 3D Iphone animation crashes AE. Not sure if it did prior to the latests update but it crashes it on opening every time. 
  • Hi Andrew. I just checked it on latest AE version 13.8.0.144 and it works great.
    Can you please open a support ticket if you are having troubles. Thanks.

Hi, Really enjoy this pack but... Unfortunately the 3D Iphone animation crashes AE. Not sure if it did prior to the latests update but it crashes it on opening every time. 

• Quick question.  Where is the background buried? Thanks for your help with this.
  • Figured it out
  • surprised to not see simple smiley and frowny faces or other expressions for that matter. Possibly in the works?

Thanks
  • Hi, I'm reviewing PQ FUI Toys 2 and MO-BITS with the intention to purchase for one educational project. 

I am no a beginner but not an advanced AE user, so no scripting, nor expressions (yet!). 

Are users able to add their own objects/icons to MO-BITS? 

With FUI Toys 2, can users add their own animated graphics library? And, can animations created with FUI Toys 2 be exported to HTML5/JSON using third-party tools such as https://aescripts.com/bodymovin/  ?
  • Hey guys, love the product.  Are we ever going to me more icons added, or perhaps add on packs?  Seems like there's vast room for expansion.
  • 49 dollars is a lot of money to spend for a product that has NOT seen ANY development/updates in now over THREE YEARS.  Even the addition of one single extra icon a year would have been at least something...People have asked you questions pertaining to this product which remain unanswered and you have not shown yourself since July of 2016...