• Hello Alex,
    I just want to ask you about something before i buy it, Is it support Arabic Text? also ability to make text effects from right to left?

Regards!
  • Hello Mohamed,
    Thank you for your interest. Font Manager doesn't not support Arabic Text so far, but we are working on adding it in the future release.
  • Hi Alex!... FONT MANAGER works with all fonts installed in my Computer ?
  • Hi! It's only do not support Arabic so far. You can try your fonts with Trial version.
  • Hello,

Your plugin seems to be fantastic, I just bought it but I have some difficulty to work with. I maybe missed some steps on your video tutorial. 
    I have created a new typeface with the QuickStart button, this action made shape layers alphabet with my text font. I add an animation on the A letter, copied and pasted it to all the letter A (as your tuto). I selected all and clicked on the "layers to comp" button which generate a new composition. In this composition, I tried to write some words in the Font Manager panel but it just generate a controler. Is it an issue ? 

• Hi,
    Thank you for purchasing! Have you added Metrics as well? And does Font Manager give you any errors?
  • Does it support Japanese?
  • chin co said:
    Does it support Japanese?
    Yes. 

はい、もちろんです
  • Hello Mohamed,

Thank you for your interest. Font Manager doesn't not support Arabic Text so far, but we are working on adding it in the future release.
    Thanks Alex so much!, I'm really excited to use your awesome plugin after supporting Arabic Text ! ؛)
  • Hellllo - When i hit "write text" after writing a word and adjusting parameters, its giving me the new layer with the controler, but noting is written.. what to do? 
  • Hellllo - When i hit "write text" after writing a word and adjusting parameters, its giving me the new layer with the controler, but noting is written.. what to do? 
    Hi Sarah, make sure that you have your typeface under the dropdown menu. It that wouldn't help, please open the the support ticket.
  • Unless I missed it, a video walking us through how to do this would be great. Seems like it would be useful, but I'm having a heck of a time getting it to do anything. 
  • Unless I missed it, a video walking us through how to do this would be great. Seems like it would be useful, but I'm having a heck of a time getting it to do anything. 
    The tutorials are coming really soon! Sorry about the delay.
  • How do you set up your fonts in the comps and folders. That would have been helpful in the tutorial. Ugh
  • No me carga las tipografias que debo configurar?
  • How do you set up your fonts in the comps and folders. That would have been helpful in the tutorial. Ugh
    I will post the tutorial in a few hours. 
  • No me carga las tipografias que debo configurar?
    Depends on what typeface you are using.
    If you are using Animography typefaces, you can watch the tutorial here:
  • Muchas Gracias Alex por su respuesta, voy a probar.
    saludos!
  • Does it support Hebrew (Right to left) languages?
    No so far, but we are working on adding it in the future release.
  • imageimageimageMe sale el siguiente cuadro de texto al cargar un font.

"Can´t find folder with letter.
    Make sure one of your have"Typeface" prefix under commet section.
  • imageimageimageMe sale el siguiente cuadro de texto al cargar un font.

"Can´t find folder with letter.
    Make sure one of your have"Typeface" prefix under commet section.
    Please, download the latest version. We have fixed that bug already.
  • Hi. I just bought this, but i'm really confused on how to get my system typefaces into this script? Can that happen or is this only for creating my own fonts? I'm on a mac.

Thanks!
  • Hi. I just bought this, but i'm really confused on how to get my system typefaces into this script? Can that happen or is this only for creating my own fonts? I'm on a mac.

Thanks!
    Hi, thanks for purchasing.
    Have you watched the tutorial on how to create your own animated typefaces?
    Also you want to create your own animated typeface or to use the existing?
  • Here is where I'm confused. I want to use the fonts that already exist in my fonts directory on a mac. Is that possible?
    I watched the tutorial. When it says "import your fonts into AE"..that doesnt make sense to me, because my fonts already exist when i open up the character panel. What am i missing here?

Thanks!

Hi, thanks for purchasing.
    Have you watched the tutorial on how to create your own animated typefaces?
    Also you want to create your own animated typeface or to use the existing?

• Here is where I'm confused. I want to use the fonts that already exist in my fonts directory on a mac. Is that possible?
    I watched the tutorial. When it says "import your fonts into AE"..that doesnt make sense to me, because my fonts already exist when i open up the character panel. What am i missing here?

Thanks!
    Please watch this tutorial:

• Ah ok! I have to create that first.  Thanks!
  • Hi, we purchased the League Spartan font but it doesn't work with Font manager.
    It says "Sorry, but this typeface doesn't have these glyphs"
    What can we do?
    Thanks.
  • Hi, we purchased the League Spartan font but it doesn't work with Font manager.
    It says "Sorry, but this typeface doesn't have these glyphs"
    What can we do?
    Thanks.

Please watch this tutorial:
  • I followed the exact steps as shown in the video (Font Manager Tutorial: Using Animography Tyfaces) but the League Spartan typeface gives the sam error everytime: "Sorry, but this typeface doesn't have these glyphs"
  • I followed the exact steps as shown in the video (Font Manager Tutorial: Using Animography Tyfaces) but the League Spartan typeface gives the sam error everytime: "Sorry, but this typeface doesn't have these glyphs"
    Can you post a screenshot? I think you are trying to use those characters that are not presented in the typeface.
  • Sorry about that, this is the thing that we've missed. You have to get rid of sub folders for characters compositions. So put all lowercase characters into Lowercase folder, uppercase characters in to Uppercase and so on.
    We will update all Animography typefaces really soon so you wouldn't have to make this every time.
  • Hello Alex,
    I just want to ask you about something before i buy it, Is it support Arabic Text? also ability to make text effects from right to left?

Regards!
    Hi, we do support it now.
    Hello Alex,

Regards!

We've updated Font Manager and now it supports the Hebrew and Arabic text modifiers. Please update to the latest version. You can get the modifiers here: https://aescripts.com/after-effects/text/text-modifier/
  • Tell me one thing, the animation that we see in the home page was made using only Font Manager?
  • Tell me one thing, the animation that we see in the home page was made using only Font Manager?
    Yes.
  • hello,
    is it posible to create in handwritten type-animation like an pen or something?

thank u
    thomas

• hello,

thank u
    thomas

Hi, 
    Yes, but you would have to create that animation manually or use Quick draw or Paint & Stick to add animation to each character.
  • hello,

thank u
    thomas

You can also check out Scribe
  • Love the script, but obviously making a mistake while creating new text.  After I followed the tutorial to a tee...the letter "A" renders by itself first, then all the other letters do.  Could you help me please? Thanks
  • Please, open the support ticket and describe the the difficulty a little bit more.
  • I'm sorry if I had already asked you a question.
    If I render using a PC on the network, do I need the same license as the number of PCs?
  • As I follow along with your quick start tutorial after making a new font , and dropping in the Saber plugin to the shape mask with the letter, the letter disappears and I can't see it.  The outline of the saber effect is also not visible. It just looks like all the meta data has disappeared, and becomes useless and impossible to move forward with the rest of the tutorial. Has anyone else had this issue and found a fix?
  • Ahh never mind- you have to add the effect in the stage before segmenting out all the comps to their respective folders while in isolation mode. 
  • Hi! the tutorials are few and not so clear. Can you make more tutorials with more simple explanations? Thanks!

• Hi! the tutorials are few and not so clear. Can you make more tutorials with more simple explanations? Thanks!

Hi Alberto,
    Really sorry about the delay with tutorials. We've been working on a few more functions (they are super awesome) that are almost ready. After them I will finally finish super-in-depth tutorial and a few more with tips and tricks. Thank you for your patience. :)
  • I bought the script and it is great. but i can't find the advance tutorial mentioning with the add kerning and matrics
  • I bought the script and it is great. but i can't find the advance tutorial mentioning with the add kerning and matrics
    Hi Dror,
    Really sorry about the delay with tutorials. We've been working on a few more functions (they are super awesome) that are almost ready. After them I will finally finish super-in-depth tutorial and a few more with tips and tricks.
    So far you can add the accurate kerning and metrics via Quick Start button under the Setup tab.
    Thank you for your patience. :)