• Hi Jacob,
    Excellent script dude well done. One issue thus far, I am running Windows 7 with AE CS6 and have installed the trial version. I have installed in the scripts UI folder but it seems to open the floating version with tools and an empty panel without (so two separate panels) where I assume the tools are supposed to be docked. Just to let you know.

Cheers Mate

Mike
  • I am also having an issue with the dockable panel not being dockable.  I get an empty window that is dockable and a floating window with my tools.  I am running AE CC 2015 on Mac and have installed the script in the ScriptUI Panels.
  • Hi! Thanks for letting me know! There were an bug occurring after the licensing was applied, it's now fixed. Please re-download the trial!
  • Hi Jacob,

I wanna try out your Tiny Tools script (v1.0.1) but I'm getting a error. I'm working on a OSX machine with CC 2015. I tried fixing the permission but that didn't work. 

• Hi Jacob,

I wanna try out your Tiny Tools script (v1.0.1) but I'm getting a error. I'm working on a OSX machine with CC 2015. I tried fixing the permission but that didn't work. 

Hi! Thanks for the input! Something seemed to become wrong when generating the jsxbin, so I re-did and replaced the trial, so just redownload the trial and everything will work now!
  • Hi Jacob,

Hi! Thanks for the input! Something seemed to become wrong when generating the jsxbin, so I re-did and replaced the trial, so just redownload the trial and everything will work now!
    Yes! It works! Amazing script Jacob!

• Yes! It works! Amazing script Jacob!
    Thanks!
  • Hi, i´m trying the link tool to link a rotation property to a position property of another layer but i get an expression error "expression result must be of dimension 1, not 3." the only diference with the demo on the tutorial is i´m using solids and not shape layers. 

After Effects 13.5.1.48 on OSX El Capitan.

Any clue?

Thank you
  • Hi, i´m trying the link tool to link a rotation property to a position property of another layer but i get an expression error "expression result must be of dimension 1, not 3." the only diference with the demo on the tutorial is i´m using solids and not shape layers. 

After Effects 13.5.1.48 on OSX El Capitan.

Any clue?

Thank you
    Hi! That sounds weird... Can you open a support ticket and I'll be able to help you better there.
  • Can you link across comps? I want to take the values of a layer in one comp and apply it to the layer in another.
  • Can you link across comps? I want to take the values of a layer in one comp and apply it to the layer in another.
    Hi! Absolutly it can! Just make sure that the tinrcodes match so when comp1 is at one second, compcomp2 is at one second so if you animate the values the timing will match.
  • Hello, I am having problems licencing your script. I bought it a couple of months ago now, but I haven't been able to use it.

Every time I open After Effects, your script will create an executable with a random name to check for licencing. My anti-virus software will catch that exe as malware. I know that it is a false positive, so I would add it to a whitelist, except that it is impossible because the name is random every time. So, because it can't check for licencing, it deactivates and I cant use it.

If I start AE with my anti-virus off, I can write my serial number and enable the plugin, except the next time I open AE it will deactivate again.

I do not consider an acceptable option to have to turn off my antivirus every time I want to work. And this is the first time I see a licencing option behaving this way. It is not a good solution, and I ask you to please consider upgrading your licencing to a better one.

In the meantime, is there a solution so I can use your tool?

Thank you very much.
  • Hello, I am having problems licencing your script. I bought it a couple of months ago now, but I haven't been able to use it.

Every time I open After Effects, your script will create an executable with a random name to check for licencing. My anti-virus software will catch that exe as malware. I know that it is a false positive, so I would add it to a whitelist, except that it is impossible because the name is random every time. So, because it can't check for licencing, it deactivates and I cant use it.

If I start AE with my anti-virus off, I can write my serial number and enable the plugin, except the next time I open AE it will deactivate again.

I do not consider an acceptable option to have to turn off my antivirus every time I want to work. And this is the first time I see a licencing option behaving this way. It is not a good solution, and I ask you to please consider upgrading your licencing to a better one.

In the meantime, is there a solution so I can use your tool?

Thank you very much.

You need to configure your software to allow After Effetcs to run additional processes, if you need further assistance please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • I love your product!
    I used it on this project that was featured in the Inspiration Section of AE Scripts.
    And in this RollingStone article

Thank you for a polished and reliable script.
    -Charlie Terrell

• I love your product!
    I used it on this project that was featured in the Inspiration Section of AE Scripts.
    And in this RollingStone article

Thank you for a polished and reliable script.
    -Charlie Terrell

Wow! Awesome! Really cool music video! I hope Tiny Tools was to a big help in the production :)
  • does the script launcher searched inside the root folder's subfolders?
  • does the script launcher searched inside the root folder's subfolders?
    Not yet. As for now you can add as many folders as you want but I have on my to-do list to add support for scanning subfolders
  • Hi, when I try to change the folder to send a frame grab I get an error "referenceError: button08 is undefined". What should I do to fix?

thanks
  • Hi, when I try to change the folder to send a frame grab I get an error "referenceError: button08 is undefined". What should I do to fix?

thanks
    Please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/ and I can help you better from there!
  • Can someone explain what "out of stock" mean for a script? How can this be out of stock?