• what a nice script .. it's very useful for me .. in addition to  (add) and (clear) button can you make an (edit) button to edit my notes ?
  • You can do this by holding down shift and doubleclick on your ToDo :)
    This also works for the jobs, but instead you hold down shift and press the "+" button and you can edit the current job.
    If you hold down alt and doubleclick on a ToDo you will delete that specific ToDo :)
  • You can do this by holding down shift and doubleclick on your ToDo :)
    This also works for the jobs, but instead you hold down shift and press the "+" button and you can edit the current job.
    If you hold down alt and doubleclick on a ToDo you will delete that specific ToDo :)
    wonderful I really like it ..

Thank you Jacob for your help
  • Thank you for using it :) If it feels like an edit-button is needed I might add one in the future, but I wanted to start with as clean UI as possible.
  • Thank you for using it :) If it feels like an edit-button is needed I might add one in the future, but I wanted to start with as clean UI as possible.
    It's really useful .. and UI is good and simple  :)

maybe it will be more beautiful if you can add like a green color to the finished tasks or any thing like (Line) just to be more clear 
  • I'm working with a "pro" version (Complete rewrite of the code) that will have these sort of function. The was the code is right now it's sadly not possible to color the rows =/
  • Simple but very useful script !  I wonder why it didn't come earlier :)
    Thank you J.Danell !
  • I find todo lite very useful.  I really like that it's not comp dependent.  So, when I'm working in one comp I can create tasks for another comp.  
    I would like to be able to export the list to a text file prior to clearing it.  Also, what would be nice, is a timestamp on the tasks (in the text file,) that showed when the task was created and when it was completed.  

Thanks for the cool script!
  • What would be really useful would be a "Add Another" button in the Add dialog box.  So, instead of clicking "OK" and having to click "Add" again you just click "Add Another."  Yeah?  This way if you have several tasks you want to add it would be much easier.
  • Good idea, I will look into it.
  • I'm working with a "pro" version (Complete rewrite of the code) ...
    Any news on this? It's been a while... Would love to see what it has to offer!
  • I'm working with a "pro" version (Complete rewrite of the code) ...
    Any news on this? It's been a while... Would love to see what it has to offer!
    I know it have been a while, a bit too long time to be honest but I'm currently working on 2 scripts. One yet announced and a new version of todo made in the new extension format, meaning it will be much smoother, more features and more "pro" :) Right now most of the programing time goes to the not yet announced script but when it's done I'll go more on the ToDo Pro as I'm in great need of it myself!
  • Is there a way to make it "project dependant"? Because it would be very useful to open that list created between different colaborators/artists in a studio. Thanks in advance!