• This is great! Can you have a different image or solid color on the back side of the layers that you are bending, like with the Page Turn effect? Or could you precomp two 3D layers to act as the front and back sides and apply the bend to the precomp with the collapse transformations switch turned on?
  • Not yet
    But I'm working on it
  • Can you make a page turn look with this plugin? (I see from your comment below no back side)
  • How do you use this product?  I can't even attach Transformer to a layer  or object.  No instructions.

• Steven Jurick
    Sorry that did not answer immediately. It was very late  '5 am'
    But if you have any questions please let me know
  • Can you make a page turn look with this plugin? (I see from your comment below no back side)
    "After effects" layers do not have a backside
    But this problem can be partially solved. I will write a lesson about this

•  Is it possible to use a custom path as opposed to a preset path? The plugin looks very powerful! Thanks.
  • Of course you can.
    I'm glad that you liked it, and thank you too 
  • Where can I find instructions on creating a Screenwall?  I've been working with the script for the last couple hours and I haven't figure it out.

******* nevermind ******  I think I got it.  Any helpful tips though would be useful.
  • Hi Christopher.
    Please open a support ticket for help: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1055
    And I'll send you a video tutorial
  • Having problems with it in 2018 - Hadn't really had chance to use it before - wont animate along a path, keeps hanging
  • Will there not be any discount for upgrading version 1 customers?