Quick Delete & Reset
  • Just wanted to say very nice script! Helps speed up workflow, probably my second to third most used script now ( I probably own around 200 scripts). Also like that it's responsive and that it gives you the choice of which buttons to show. So congrats on your new tool!
  • Thanks for the kind words. I am glad you like it!
  • Simple and fast. I like it a lot.
  • Very handy script. Would there be a way to get those functions as single scripts to use it with kbar? Or doesn't this work with copy protection?
  • Very handy script. Would there be a way to get those functions as single scripts to use it with kbar? Or doesn't this work with copy protection?
    Hi Christian, at the moment this is not planned, but I will keep it in mind for a future update. Thanks for the feedback!
  • iam using it daily , 
    so big thx over here with big smile ^__^
  • Just want to say, this is one of the best scripts out there. I use this Daily also. If you don't have this i highly recommend it. It's very, very low cost for the time it saves.
  • Hi, is there as option to delete ONLY the disabled expressions inside the selected comps in the project panel (would be great)
  • Nikits AE said:

Hi, is there as option to delete ONLY the disabled expressions inside the selected comps in the project panel (would be great)

Hi,
    Unfortunatelly this is not possible with this script. Thanks for the feedback though.
  • Hi Chris,  I LOVE your script, especially the ability to turn on and off expressions. THANK YOU.
  • Simple and helpful, the scipt i seek been a long time
    So could it link with KBar, i just wanna arrange it on one pannel?
  • Hi' very good script! Thank you for it' im using it daily and it saves me a lot of time! Would like to request a feature, it would be very nice if it was possible not only to delete all the effects, but also to disable them, turn them off and on. Thanks again and have a nice day!
  • Hey nice script! Would like to request a feature: Would it be possible to only reset the transform property to its default via a shift click on  the 'Reset transformations' function? 
  • Hey nice script! Would like to request a feature: Would it be possible to only reset the transform property to its default via a shift click on  the 'Reset transformations' function? 
    Hi Fabian,
    Thanks a lot! I don't think I fully understand your request. Clicking on "Reset Transformations" does only reset the transform properties of a layer. What would be the difference of a shift click? Did you mean only resetting the position property?
  • A handy and essential script! Thank You!
    Instead of all the new features I found the deletion of type-animators a missing feature.

Cheers
  • A handy and essential script! Thank You!
    Instead of all the new features I found the deletion of type-animators a missing feature.

Cheers
    Hi Valentin,
    thanks for the feedback. I will look into it for a future update. You can go to Animation > Remove All Text Animators. Having this feature in the Quick Delete & Reset toolbar would be handy though.
    Cheers,
    Christian