• hi.Thank you for developing good scripts. i already have AEviewr BP. when i install this. all AEviewer BP contents are gone. i cna't see them. 
  • june rho said:
    hi.Thank you for developing good scripts. i already have AEviewr BP. when i install this. all AEviewer BP contents are gone. i cna't see them. 
    Hi there,
    Sorry about having that issue I'll fix that shortly.
  • june rho said:
    hi.Thank you for developing good scripts. i already have AEviewr BP. when i install this. all AEviewer BP contents are gone. i cna't see them. 
    Hi there,
    Hi Alex.

Same here.

Files are completely deleted or there's a location path to type on the field provided for this purpose to get them back?

EDIT: Oh ok forget about the previous message. This is the good location path for those who could have the same question: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/com.motionland.bigpack/Projects
  • Hi Alex !

I don't have the possibility to add collections and favorites in the left column.

Actually i can input a new name at the top of the window but i can't see nothing below allowing me to choose a folder or a media.

I'm on High Sierra (latest version, i know it's not a good idea) and my Macbook is from early 2013.

Any solution?
  • june rho said:
    Hi there,
    Hi Alex.

Same here.

Files are completely deleted or there's a location path to type on the field provided for this purpose to get them back?

EDIT: Oh ok forget about the previous message. This is the good location path for those who could have the same question: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/com.motionland.bigpack/Projects
    We have prepared an update for the Big Pack that would be uploaded today.
    Until then, you can open support ticket and I will send you an update.
    Sorry for inconvenience.
  • june rho said:
    Hi there,
    Hi Alex.

Same here.

Sorry for inconvenience.
    the same problem here...
  • june rho said:
    Hi there,
    Hi Alex.

Same here.

Sorry for inconvenience.
    the same problem here...
    I can send you updated version. Please, open a support ticket.
  • We have updated the Big Pack and there wouldn't be any conflict anymore.
    Please update it and then launch AEViewer.
  • I can't find it in Ae after I installed it.  Where is it located?
  • I can't find it in Ae after I installed it.  Where is it located?
    Window -> Extensions
  • I have 4364 aep files in the main ae project folder which I access almost every hour. In Aeviewer it opens like in 7 minutes, could you please optimize the reading for it? 
  • I have 4364 aep files in the main ae project folder which I access almost every hour. In Aeviewer it opens like in 7 minutes, could you please optimize the reading for it? 

please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • I have opened my font-folder inside of AEViewer, since then it hangs without any reaction. I already have deleted and reinstalled AEViewer, but without any success, It always links direct to the font folder without any reaction. How to fix it?
  • Please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1 and tell there how much font files you have inside your folder.
  • Folders are not organized in any recognizable order – was hoping that they would show up alphabetically when browsing my project folder but they're completely jumbled up.

I'm on Win10 and my network drive is mapped to L:\ but there isn't a twirl down to the left of it to explore the contents. I have to paste in the UNC path at the address bar at the top of the AEViewer window. Any ideas on what's up?
  • Folders are not organized in any recognizable order – was hoping that they would show up alphabetically when browsing my project folder but they're completely jumbled up.

I'm on Win10 and my network drive is mapped to L:\ but there isn't a twirl down to the left of it to explore the contents. I have to paste in the UNC path at the address bar at the top of the AEViewer window. Any ideas on what's up?
    Please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hello I just downloaded the trial version and i think its working great. The only odd thing is that the AE viewer is showing me JPEG images that are in my downloads folder but when i check they are not there. I checked for hidden files and nothing. This seems a bit weird. Please help

• Hello I just downloaded the trial version and i think its working great. The only odd thing is that the AE viewer is showing me JPEG images that are in my downloads folder but when i check they are not there. I checked for hidden files and nothing. This seems a bit weird. Please help

Please, open a support ticket and attach the screenshot. Thanks :)
  • This plug in is AMAZING!
    no more open finder, poking folders, previewing sources, etc.
    Just stick your workflow to AE and forget anything.
    Thank you!
  • .Mov format does not support Preview?  
  • fei deng said:
    .Mov format does not support Preview?  

Mov is supported, but only the following codecs: H264, MPEG4, VP8, VP9, DIVX, XVID
    We are currently working on the expanding the list of supported formats and codecs.
  • I'm working with AEViewer demo, and I keep running into problems, where it is asking me to save the AEP as a different file. I get the pop up window for the preview, but it is not opening any files with the expected controls that are seen in the tutorial.

How do we get individual samples out of AEPs which contain various folders, etc. with several different object AEPs within?
  • I'm working with AEViewer demo, and I keep running into problems, where it is asking me to save the AEP as a different file. I get the pop up window for the preview, but it is not opening any files with the expected controls that are seen in the tutorial.

How do we get individual samples out of AEPs which contain various folders, etc. with several different object AEPs within?
    Hi Kevin,
    That's because your .aep was saved in the previous version of an After Effects.
    Just overwrite your old file and that will do the trick.
    Also, I just posted a tutorial that explains generating previews here:

Please, watch it and let me know if you have any questions. :)
  • It won't let me run the create preview script in Trial Mode.
  • It won't let me run the create preview script in Trial Mode.

Please, open a support ticket and attach a screenshot. Thanks :)
  • Hi I just ought this script I'm successfully installed it but when I open AE viewer I can't not access my disk it's empty I click  folder button still nothing happened  not like demo video can pop up the folder window
  • lou lou said:
    Hi I just ought this script I'm successfully installed it but when I open AE viewer I can't not access my disk it's empty I click  folder button still nothing happened  not like demo video can pop up the folder window
    Please, open the support ticket and attach the screenshot.
  • Hello!
    I bought this tool yesterday.
    I wanted to make a preview of AEP and tried to press the "Create preview", but nothing happened.
    How could I do?

Macbook pro 2016
    OSX 10.12.1
    Adobe After Effects CC 2015
    AEViewer 1.1
  • Please, open the support ticket and attach the screenshot.
  • Hello
    Is AEViewer Create previews supported only in English?
    Nothing happens even if you check Seve composition as separate projects from Japanese AE. I want you to correspond.
  • Also, from AEViewer Create previews
    Even if Seve composition as separate projects is checked, saving of AEP is not executed. Can drive C but can not drive D?

win10
    Adobe After Effects CC 2018
    AEViewer 1.1
  • Also, from AEViewer Create previews
    Even if Seve composition as separate projects is checked, saving of AEP is not executed. Can drive C but can not drive D?

win10
    Adobe After Effects CC 2018
    AEViewer 1.1
    申し訳ありません
    It will be fixed in a future update that will be released tomorrow.
  • It will be fixed in a future update that will be released tomorrow.
    I expected to have.
  • Just updated to 1.2 and it's not seeming to be working still. I figured I bought like when you released this but figured I would wait a week for you to work out the bugs but it is still not working. 

When using the create preview script and when I select  "create project from compositions" dropdown and then hit "create," nothing happens. the button lights up blue but something is preventing the script from finishing the task. Has anyone in this thread had the same problem? 
  • Just updated to 1.2 and it's not seeming to be working still. I figured I bought like when you released this but figured I would wait a week for you to work out the bugs but it is still not working. 

When using the create preview script and when I select  "create project from compositions" dropdown and then hit "create," nothing happens. the button lights up blue but something is preventing the script from finishing the task. Has anyone in this thread had the same problem? 
    I have answered to your support ticket. Please, don't duplicate your requests under the comment section. We always answer to support tickets faster than to a comment.
  • Hello, I have reinstalled aeviewer, but the zxp installer windows shows version 1.0.0. I think the latest version is installed, but it would be helpful to show the installed version in the about-tab.
  • Hello, I have reinstalled aeviewer, but the zxp installer windows shows version 1.0.0. I think the latest version is installed, but it would be helpful to show the installed version in the about-tab.
    It was there before the latest update. It will be back in the next release.
  • Can AEViewer show image sequences as one file name a la Nuke and other apps (example: fileName.0001 .... fileName.9999)  ?  

Also, need to be able to import EXR files and other codecs (ProRes, photoJPG, etc.)

Scott
  • Can AEViewer show image sequences as one file name a la Nuke and other apps (example: fileName.0001 .... fileName.9999)  ?  

Also, need to be able to import EXR files and other codecs (ProRes, photoJPG, etc.)

Scott
    Hi Scott,
    We are currently working on the support of image sequences and adding more codecs. 
  • Hello.
    I have problems with updating this addon to my AE.
    Whenever I try to install a newer, updated version of AEviewer  ZXP installer shows It as 1.0.0 version

Really annoying.
  • Hi I just want to clarify before I purchase. Its a "viewer" only or have included some script effects or something? Thanks
  • Hello.
    I have problems with updating this addon to my AE.
    Whenever I try to install a newer, updated version of AEviewer  ZXP installer shows It as 1.0.0 version

Really annoying.
    Hi,
    We will fix it a nex version.
  • Hi I just want to clarify before I purchase. Its a "viewer" only or have included some script effects or something? Thanks
    Hi,
    AEviewer includes a media file browser and script that will help to generate previews for your .aep and .ffx files.
  • Hi, I love this tool, only one issue so far, when I launch Springy FX or Joystick n sliders, it gives an error.  Otherwise suuuper time saving.
    thanks!

Warren
  • Hi, I love this tool, only one issue so far, when I launch Springy FX or Joystick n sliders, it gives an error.  Otherwise suuuper time saving.
    thanks!

Warren
    Hi, please please open a support ticket and attach the screenshot of that error.
  • Hi there, love the script so far. This might be a stupid question but is there a way to bulk drag and drop comps into a collection? I've only been able to drag and drop them one at a time and would like to do it with multiple ya know. 
  • Hi there, love the script so far. This might be a stupid question but is there a way to bulk drag and drop comps into a collection? I've only been able to drag and drop them one at a time and would like to do it with multiple ya know. 
    Hi Graham,
    We are working on the multiple selections right now. It will come in a nex few releases.

• Hello
    Nothing happens even if you check Seve composition as separate projects from Japanese AE. I want you to correspond.
    Me too... Please work on Japanese (other languages)!!

AEViwer 1.2.6
    Mac 10.12.5
    AE CC2017

• Hello
    Me too... Please work on Japanese (other languages)!!

AEViwer 1.2.6
    Mac 10.12.5
    AE CC2017
    It works with the Japanese and all other languages.
    Just make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the AEviewer.
  • I am using the trial and I notice two things that I want to check on before a purchase... 1. The search does not seem to work for me.... is there a certain wildcard format I need to enter? If I want all files from a folder that have the word fun in their name... how could I do that? 2. I am not seeing all my scripts listed in the scripts section.... am I missing some way to add them or ???? Love the idea here so I hope I can get it working for me...