Shape Elements Pack for Animation Composer

• imageShape Elements Pack for Animation Composer

A pack of 593 animated shape elements for Animation Composer. Timesaving workflow, easy to use & customise. All items have a video preview. Just drag & drop to add. Items are stored inside Animation Composer panel so you can use them whenever you need them. This way your project stays clean and contains only stuff that you actually use.

https://aescripts.com/shape-elements-pack-for-animation-composer/

• This product is support MAC or Windows?
  • Hi! It's an expansion for Animation Composer plugin. And that works with Adobe After Effects - which works for Win and Mac.

So both :)
  • Hi, I would love to purchase this, but since it is a single user license does that mean if I download it on my desktop, I won't be able to use it on my laptop too or vice versa or any other computer than what I downloaded it on?
  • Hi, I would love to purchase this, but since it is a single user license does that mean if I download it on my desktop, I won't be able to use it on my laptop too or vice versa or any other computer than what I downloaded it on?
    Hello Jackie, it is a single user licence however you can use it on 2 computers at the same time. Moreover when you no longer use 1 computer you can logout(from web) and use another one.
  • Awesome! Thank you so much.
  • Hi I have purchased your pack but I cant find the click circle in the demo video at 0:21. Where is it?
  • Hi I have purchased your pack but I cant find the click circle in the demo video at 0:21. Where is it?
    Hello Nicolo, 

You can find it by searching for "Edgy Medium Fireworks 2". To get the exact same look you might have to also play with the shadow in the Effect Controls. Please let me know if there is more I can assist with.