• imageCanvas STK

CANVAS STK meets the stereoscopic requirements of the VR medium allowing users to composite for their cinematic S3D360 films with confidence. Whether you are a creator, producer, stitcher or artist, these tools have the potential to greatly improve your workflow.

https://aescripts.com/canvas-stk/

• Hi,

Does this product offer the same toolset as Canvas 360 Pro but with additional stereoscopic tools, or would I need to buy them separately?
  • Hi,

Does this product offer the same toolset as Canvas 360 Pro but with additional stereoscopic tools, or would I need to buy them separately?
    Hey Andy,
    Canvas 360 is for Monoscopic 360 content whereas Canvas STK is for Stereoscopic 360 content so you can select the product that best fits your needs.

Mike Sevigny
    CTO - Torus Media Labs
  • Hmmm, I wonder how much a kidney is going for these days?
    Hi Duane
    We have genuinely done over a year of R&D to make stereoscopic 360 compositing possible in Adobe After Effects. The tools are complete with 3D plugin support, ability to preview on 3D Monitors / 3DTVs and output up to 12K resolution. You can even composite 3D footage into your S3D360 footage. I encourage you to try it for yourself by downloading the trial.

Mike Sevigny
    CTO - Torus Media Labs
  • Looks great. What versions of After Effects is this compatible with?
  • Looks great. What versions of After Effects is this compatible with?
    Hey Karel,
    Although Canvas 360 is compatible with older versions of AE, Canvas STK is only compatible with After Effects 2018.

Mike Sevigny
    CTO - Torus Media Labs
  • i have two workstations, can i install it on both? 

• You can install on two machines. Use same code.
  • Problem Rendering output comp, when i try the trial version the rendering is fine (when added to AME), now it seems stretched 
    output comp : http://prntscr.com/kvosz2 ;
    AME preview setting : http://prntscr.com/kvoten ;
    Please help 
  • Hi Hari,
    In AE does your output setting match that of the AME settings? For example, if you output your canvas stk project as 4K are you then rendering out of AME using 5k? Please send next email to [email protected] for faster response. I’ll have the team look at it as well.
    Cheers
  • When will the update for AE 2019 be available?
  • Please update for CC 2019 !!!!
  • Is there a support email address or forum? AE 2019 ? Canvas complains it needs 2018 or higher.
  • This is very annoying! Still no update for AE 2019 - an not a peep from Torus.

Canvas SDK is a nice tool, but not a cheap tool - kindly advise when a compatible version will be available - 
  • Release for After Effects 2019 is now available. It also now supports 16K outputs.
  • Yess! Thank you so very much!!
  • Is this also ready for AE2020?

• Is this also ready for AE2020?

We are working on a 2020 version. We will let you know when we have the 2020 version up for download. You can still enjoy Canvas STK in version 2018 & 2019 AE. 
  • Support for CC2020 is now available
  • Can you us 3D plugins like Element 3D and optical flares with canvas STK?
  • You can create assets in the mentioned plugins and add them to your Canvas STK timeline. CSTK will properly project these assets in stereo.