• Thanks for a really useful tool. One suggestion: it would be great to be able to color shy layers. 
  • I believe you have a really great product here. I bought it.  But your tutorial is not a strong suit.  I'd be happy to help you with that, or just redo it yourself, but I think sales would go way up if you were a bit more clear how to use this script.  There's plenty of enthusiasm here, but clarity is missing in the "how--to" department.  Please keep it simple, clear, and slow as to how to operate this thing.  Maybe I'm a dumb old man. But I like what you got, just explain in simple terms how to use it. Or get a friend to. Or me. Thanks and best wishes!
  • When I Alt-Click to color each layer differently, it only cycles through the first 3 colors in my Active tab. Is this a bug or intentional? Would like to be able to cycle through every color rainbow-style.

Thank you!
  • Does Prism 2 do anything that Labels 3 doesn't do?
  • Does Prism 2 do anything that Labels 3 doesn't do?

Hey Zach!

Labels: select layers, press the colour label you want to apply to those layers.

Prism: select layers, press the type of logic you want to apply to those layers in how Prism assigns its label colours.

For example: if you want all of your Shape Layers to be the same colour, in Labels you need to first select all shape layers, and then press a colour. In Prism, you press the "colour by type" button and all layers that are of the same layer type are coloured the same way.

Labels is great for day-to-day working with label colours, whereas Prism does analysis & thinking for you to help organize your layers. Both great, but different focuses!

• When I Alt-Click to color each layer differently, it only cycles through the first 3 colors in my Active tab. Is this a bug or intentional? Would like to be able to cycle through every color rainbow-style.

Thank you!
    This happens to me too. Alt-click seems to only cycle through about 5 labels, not all of them. I am using a custom labels theme. Any ideas? Thanks

• This happens to me too. Alt-click seems to only cycle through about 5 labels, not all of them. I am using a custom labels theme. Any ideas? Thanks

If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.

• Hi - any outlook on support for 2022? 
  • the wayne said:
    Hi - any outlook on support for 2022? 
    Yes, it works in 2022.
  • the wayne said:
    Hi - any outlook on support for 2022? 
    Yes, it works in 2022.
    Thanks, Zach It works by copy/pasting the jsx. Doesn't reflect in Aescripts manager though... 
  • the wayne said:
    Thanks, Zach It works by copy/pasting the jsx. Doesn't reflect in Aescripts manager though... 
    In the manager tool, you can always right-click on the product, hit 'custom install,' and choose your version of AE that you want to install a product in. For future ref: if you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.

Thus said, I'll make sure it shows up in the manager app going forward!
  • Ah, now i just feel silly. But thanks for the quick tip! sorry for the hassle
  • Any updates regarding compatibility with AE2023?
  • Any updates regarding compatibility with AE2023?
    Works just fine!
  • You should change the image of the banner just to help shown what Prism is about.
  • You should change the image of the banner just to help shown what Prism is about.
    Noted! Thanks for the input, Diego!