• I have After Effects CC 2017, but I get an error message informing me, that I have to have at least 15 version (CC 2018)
  • I have After Effects CC 2017, but I get an error message informing me, that I have to have at least 15 version (CC 2018)
    Yes, we need to update your After Effects at least to version 15.
  • Hello Alex White,
    Does it work to transfer controls?
    I am the author of Videohive and I am interested, but I have some doubts.
    1. For example, do I have an adjustment layer (Control for template) to adjust position, scale of compositions and text, does it work in that case?
    2. Insert the text field in the essential graphics panel ?

Man, you'll save a crowd if you can build a plugin with the function of changing style fonts in Adobe Premiere's essential graphics for .MOGRT files that were made in After Effects. At this time, Adobe only made it possible to change the text, but not the style font. Customers are crazy about this.
  • Hello Alex White,
    Does it work to transfer controls?
    I am the author of Videohive and I am interested, but I have some doubts.
    1. For example, do I have an adjustment layer (Control for template) to adjust position, scale of compositions and text, does it work in that case?
    2. Insert the text field in the essential graphics panel ?

Man, you'll save a crowd if you can build a plugin with the function of changing style fonts in Adobe Premiere's essential graphics for .MOGRT files that were made in After Effects. At this time, Adobe only made it possible to change the text, but not the style font. Customers are crazy about this.
    Hi Joel,

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    You can watch the video tutorial and find how to do that.

Cheers,
    Alex
  • Hi Alex White,

Is it compatible with the CC2019 version of After Effects? (Latest version)
  • Hi Alex White,

Is it compatible with the CC2019 version of After Effects? (Latest version)
    Hi, yes, it's compatible with AE CC2019.
  • Hi, Alex.
    Your plugin is great! Exporting mogrt has never been easier :)

Do you have any plans to include export to CC Library? ATM I have to first add the templates to Premiere from a local folder and then import them to my CC Library.

Best, Stein-Roger
  • Hi, Alex.
    Your plugin is great! Exporting mogrt has never been easier :)

Do you have any plans to include export to CC Library? ATM I have to first add the templates to Premiere from a local folder and then import them to my CC Library.

Best, Stein-Roger
    Hi, could you please open a support ticket  and describe how that function should look like? :)
  • Hi Alex,

I've got a problem using the plugin. I've installed the files but in AE I can't find the plugin. I may not know how to reach plugins :)

Thanks!
  • Hi Alex,

I've got a problem using the plugin. I've installed the files but in AE I can't find the plugin. I may not know how to reach plugins :)

Thanks!
    Hi,
    After the installation you can find AEviewer under Windows -> Extensions -> AEviewer.
    If you will experience any difficulties with that, please open a support ticket . :)
  • Hi there, your script is really handy and I am always using when I export MOGRT files!

I just want to know (in case I am missing something):

A.While working on dozen identical properties using the "add selected properties" button I was wondering 
    if there is a way to avoid selecting properties + source text add position/scale step and simplify that with a copy paste style coping identical properties between identical comps.
    For example sometimes I have 20 comps x3 comp sizes, square, portrait and HD and I am doing a same controller export even though all 60 comps have exact - identical properties.

B. I avoid the font search question while exporting which is a batch process interruption and needs some to press OK for each MOGRT creation.

Thanks
    Pixamins
  • Nikits AE said:
    Hi there, your script is really handy and I am always using when I export MOGRT files!

I just want to know (in case I am missing something):

A.While working on dozen identical properties using the "add selected properties" button I was wondering 
    if there is a way to avoid selecting properties + source text add position/scale step and simplify that with a copy paste style coping identical properties between identical comps.
    For example sometimes I have 20 comps x3 comp sizes, square, portrait and HD and I am doing a same controller export even though all 60 comps have exact - identical properties.

B. I avoid the font search question while exporting which is a batch process interruption and needs some to press OK for each MOGRT creation.

Thanks
    Pixamins
    Hi, thank you for using it.

A. There is no way to do that yet.
    B. Please open support ticket, I'll send you an update and if everything will work smoothly now, I'll post an update.
  • Hi, your script is REALLY GREAT and I use it A LOT!
    Unfortunately the last time I use it I found out that it is not supporting 100% the new Premiere Pro 2021 placeholder feature.
    WHY?
    It is not supporting the placeholder thumbnails :( So when exporting multiple Mogrt file you cant have thumbnails in Premiere Pro.

Thanks A LOT

• Nikits AE said:
    Hi, your script is REALLY GREAT and I use it A LOT!
    Unfortunately the last time I use it I found out that it is not supporting 100% the new Premiere Pro 2021 placeholder feature.
    WHY?
    It is not supporting the placeholder thumbnails :( So when exporting multiple Mogrt file you cant have thumbnails in Premiere Pro.

Thanks A LOT

Hi,
    This features will be available in a few weeks.

Hi,
    This features will be available in a few weeks.
    Looking forward to it. It's a great time saver :)
  • Hi,
    Please add a section where we can add selection properties to a group with a name that we specify.
    (Add Formatting section > Add Group)
  • Hi,
    Please add a section where we can add selection properties to a group with a name that we specify.
    (Add Formatting section > Add Group)

Unfortunately, grouping option is not available via Scripts API. I'll add it when Adobe will add more scripting methods.