Transformer 2
  • Hi there - we just bought a licence and we're having trouble loading up the default pack. We are selecting the correct file to load and keep getting the message 'Please select Pack File'.

Operating on a completely up to date After Effects CC on an iMac Pro. 

Any thoughts?
  • Hi Zen
    I will check it on mac os and fix it.
    Best Regards
    Nataworkstudio
  • I am using transformer 1 and I cant seem to get it to work properly  
  • Hi jason
    Please open Support Ticket.
    And write more details.
  • Hi. I'm assuming I could take a single puzzle piece out of the center of an image rather than having the entire image become puzzle pieces that then dissolve or come apart, but thought I'd check first. Thanks! Paul
  • Hi Paul
    You can try the trial version.

• Thanks, Taron. I will. I was originally going to get Origami, but then I saw your Transformer 2, and it looks like it does much of the same but more. So I'll give it a try.
  • bag fix, or bug fix? )
  • Hello,  I purchased your Transformer 2 and the addon pack yesterday thinking they were available for Mac version of AECC. Did I screw up? If it runs on mac how do I install?

Regards,

Robert

• Ok I figured it out.  Thank you.

Hello,  I purchased your Transformer 2 and the addon pack yesterday thinking they were available for Mac version of AECC. Did I screw up? If it runs on mac how do I install?

Regards,

Robert

• Hi Robert

If you have any questions please let me know.

Best Regards
    Nataworkstudio

• Hi, when I apply a preset like the map reveal on my imported illustrator layer, I see thin lines where de precomps cut the original image. Can't seem to resolve it. Any ideas?
  • Hi Rien

Can you please take a screenshots?

Best Regards
    Nataworkstudio
  • This is a great plug-in. I will say that the tutorials you posted on Youtube were helpful, but there are some things I cannot understand, or weren't shown. Can you please make a tutorial, or inform me on how to make my photos do a complete 360? If I have 7 photos in a row, I use the rotation slider, and the first doesn't move at all. The last one will rotate but will not make a FULL 360 turn. The ones in between will turn partially. In your demo I saw them turn a full 360 in sequence. I have used the sequencer to shuffle the layers around to no success. Please help. 
    Also, I would like you to please show us how you did the procession of photos like in the opening shot of your demo. I have made a circular path and I have the photo ready to go, but when I can't seem to get the photos to follow the path without changing the "N" slider. But this as you know, only changes the distance between the photos along the path. 
    Like I said, this is a great plugin, and a great tool. I just really need to know what I'm missing to make those two effects. Thank you for your time, and thank you for the plug-in.
  • Hi Michael Johnson

It will be difficult for me to describe in words what you want to know. I will try to record the video tutorial as soon as possible and show all that you want to learn.

Best regards
    NataWorkStudio
  • My apologies for just seeing this, but I can't wait to see a tutorial. Thank you!!
  •  THANK YOU! This was a GREAT Help and a life saver. Thank You for taking the time to do this video and address my questions. Again, Thank you.
  • Hi there, I bought Trasformer 2 and 50 presets, installed according to the instructions inserting in both cases also the licenses. In After Effects 2019, they appear but both the preview and the operation of the plugin do not works. I repeated the operation several times but did not work. Yet I checked all the steps and I did everything according to the instructions. How can I make it work ... ???
  • Hi Fabio

Unfortunately for some reason preview don't work on some version of Windows.
    Uncheck the preview right-top corner of Presets Window.
    If you have any questions please open support ticket.

Best Regards
    Nataworkstudio
  • Hi there,

in what versions of windows the preview don't work?
  • Hi there,

could you, please, list what versions of windows the preview don't work, and if it will be fixed?

thank you very much
  • Preview does not work in 2019 16.1.1.. still waiting for a fix on this
  • … 7 months later... no support.. no previews...still not fixed
  • Hi
    We are currently working on the update of ''Projection 3D'' and soon will publish a new version. Immediately after that, we will begin to work on updating the Transformer. It will be in October or November. After the update  ''Preview'' will be fixed and there will be many new features. Please be patient and wait. And sorry for delay.

Taron
  • Thank you Taron for providing us a status update on the ongoing development of your products...
  • Hi

Can I insert some videos instead into Transformer 2? 

Thank you for answer.

Martin :)
  • Do you plan to update this plug-in?  I am using AE 2021.  Is it compatible?

• Doesn't seem to work as advertised on AE 22. Adjusting the rows brings all images into the same coordinates, no matter how many rows. Presets don't work, rotation sequencer does nothing. Cutter works though
  • can i make a feature request? in the "resize layer" dialog, would it be possible to maintain the aspect ratio? for instance, when sizing a 1270x720 image and a 720x1280 image, you can choose to resize by height, so that they're both 720 tall? of course it would be brilliant for the script to also keep the spacing between each image the same, regardless of the aspect, but i know that's trickier. thanks
  • Hi Philip Ames

can i make a feature request? in the "resize layer" dialog, would it be possible to maintain the aspect ratio? for instance, when sizing a 1270x720 image and a 720x1280 image, you can choose to resize by height.

Please check out the last version of Transformer.
    -added new feature 'resize layers width'
    -added new feature 'resize layers height'

of course it would be brilliant for the script to also keep the spacing between each image the same
    You can quickly do this with the basic features of Transformer. Determine the number of rows and change the X and Y positions.

Thank you

Cheers,
    Taron
    nataworkstudio
    How Can we convert bend like upper flipbook from images or image sequence. All images should be overlapped.
  • Hi, will the I be able to bend the video wall in an "S" curve like it does the single image? Thanks.
  • Is there a way to align layers "along path" vertically instead of horizontally? It seems like in some of the presets some of the movement is horizontal and in some vertical. In most cases the horizontal "alignment" is what you like, but wondering how to do it vertically.

EDIT: I was able to "align/animate" layers vertically by rotating the image 90 degrees, creating the animation with Transformer and rotating it back 90 degrees using a null object. I guess this is at least one way to do it, but would be awesome to see this being a feature within Transformer. Ps. if there will be Transformer 3, it would be cool if it could utilize mask on both axises simultaneously. I mean imagine if layers could be aligned using masks in both X and Y axis. Obviously this wouldn't work in certain scenarios, unless you would split the layers into dozens of pieces, but if and when aligning/animating individual layers, this could be awesome addition to Transformer. Although not sure if something like this would be even possible from technical point of view.
  • Hi Miika Turunen

Please open a support ticket.

Cheers,
    Taron
    nataworkstudio
  • Hi Abie Silva

Yes, you can!
    For help please open a support ticket.

Cheers,
    Taron
    nataworkstudio