Cartoon Bundle for Squash & Stretch Pro
  • Is there anywhere we can see all the included behaviors in the cartoon pack?
  • Yes, see the "Browse Included Behaviors" section of the product page here
    (it looks like a screenshot, but it is an interactive preview - just click on one of the behavior names in the list to see a preview)

Is there anywhere we can see all the included behaviors in the cartoon pack?

• Will you ever make this work for CS6? It looks wonderful!
  • I would love to! But unfortunately CS6 does not support CEP panel extensions and only with this rather new type of extension you can do the advanced user interface for the interactive preview etc. Therefore, there won't be a CS6 version of Squash & Stretch, unfortunately.

Will you ever make this work for CS6? It looks wonderful!

• I purchased the Squash & Stretch Pro package and it was installed and working on it and then I bought the Cartoon Bundle package and did not know how to install and use it in the program. Is it possible to send the installation method link
  • Hi Amal,

if you unzip the product download for the Cartoon bundle, it will contain
    1. a folder "Cartoon Bundle" and
    2. a file "HOW_TO_INSTALL.pdf"
    Please see the HOW_TO_INSTALL.pdf for detailed installation instructions. In general, you just have to copy the "Cartoon Bundle" folder (but only this folder, not the entire product download) into your Squash & Stretch Bundles folder.

If you still have issues, please open a support ticket at
    https://aescripts.com/contact/

I purchased the Squash & Stretch Pro package and it was installed and working on it and then I bought the Cartoon Bundle package and did not know how to install and use it in the program. Is it possible to send the installation method link

• Hi Everardo,

please download your project downloads for Squash & Stretch Pro and all bundles you purchased at

If you unzip the product download of Squash & Stretch Pro, in addition to the extension itself (which you already installed) it contains a folder “Squash and Stretch Bundles”. It contains all the animations and sound files required by the tool. Copy this folder wherever you like (for example in your documents bundle). The “Squash and Stretch Bundles” folder contains only one subfolder:

Squash And Stretch Bundles/Core Bundle

For your extra bundles, also unzip the product downloads and they contain folders named “Cartoon Bundle” or “Broadcast Bundle”, for example. Just copy this in the  “Squash And Stretch Bundles” folder, too, such that you have folders i.e.

Squash And Stretch Bundles/Cartoon Bundle
    Squash And Stretch Bundles/Broadcast Bundle
    Squash And Stretch Bundles/Glitch Bundle

When Squash & Stretch asks for the Squash And Stretch Bundles folder, please make sure to actually select the folder
    "Squash And Stretch Bundles” and not the folder “Core Bundle” that is contained in it. 

Also make sure to do not simply unzip the entire download of the extra bundles to the bundles folder. The Cartoon Bundle zip, for example consists of a folder with a HOW_TO_INSTALL.pfd and a “Cartoon Bundle” subfolder and only this "Cartoon Bundle” subfolder needs to moved into the Squash & Stretch Bundles folder.

Also make sure that you didn’t accidentally remove a space or anything else in the folder names and don’t  change their upper/lower case letters.

The folder of each bundle (i.e. the folder “Core Bundle” and also “Broadcast Bundle” etc) each have two subfolders:
    Animations
    Sounds
    Make sure those are also not renamed.
    The folder “Animations” contains various subfolders with json files (one for each behavior) and the Sounds folder should contain the wav files of the bundle (also organized in subfolders).

If it is still not working, could you go to Squash & Stretch preferences and click the
    “Open Bundles” button. It will open the configured “Squash And Stretch Bundles” folder so you can check if it contains the “Core Bundle” and “Broadcast Bundle” folders with the expected subfolders.

Maybe you can send a screenshot of the folder structure such that I can check if it looks ok?