Change Default Easing for After Effects
  • It seems that this script is only useful for CC2018 since there is no way to edit the shortcuts in CC2017 without editing the preference file.
  • When I run the Change Default Easing.jsxbin I get the error, "Unable to execute script at line 71. After Effects error: The section name and key (Default Easing, Ease Out) could not be found in the preferences."
  • I am getting the same error, "Unable to execute script at line 71. After Effects error: The section name and key (Default Easing, Ease Out) could not be found in the preferences."

I'm updated to CC2018
  • I am getting the same error, "Unable to execute script at line 71. After Effects error: The section name and key (Default Easing, Ease Out) could not be found in the preferences."

I'm updated to CC2018
    I am having the same problem but with cc2019
  • I had the same error in AE2019, and tech support said to follow this fix, and it worked for me 
    Just open AE, and before the splash screen appears, hold Command+Option+Shift (Mac) / Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) to clear AE prefs.
    Don't forget to go back into AE prefs, and re-tick "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network" in the "Scripting & Expressions" tab, and re-assign the scripts to the hotkeys. To get the window to open, click on "Change Default Easing.jsxbin" at the bottom of the Window menu. 
    Hope that helps someone else - this script is a real time saver, I normally have to select a keyframe, go into graph editor, double-click on the keyframe, and type in a better easing value than 33. Now I just hit F9. 
  • Hey, I bought this plugin thinking it would save me all those clicks to ease in and ease out. But it's not so useful to me because I cannot change the influence of the first key frame in the animation, so the graph always looks something like this: 
    https://imgur.com/a/BLF3hMI

Would it be possible to be able to change the influence of the first keyframe as well, so I can achieve something like this? 
  • if anybody is having a technical issue they will need to open a support ticket as these forums are not for technical support: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1