• I'm having problems upgrading to the latest version, I've deleted the old one and installed the one version serval times, yet somehow the old version appears in After effects. 
  • I'm having problems upgrading to the latest version, I've deleted the old one and installed the one version serval times, yet somehow the old version appears in After effects. 

If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.
  • Is Flow V1.0 (CC2014 compatible) not available as trial version?
  • Hey guys, I absolutely LOVE Flow. I teach it in all my workshops and send tons of traffic your way. I exclusively train UX/UI designers who want to use AE to prototype. My question is this:  how can I get elastic and bounce working?

I know I need to apply it as an expression, and I get the difference between bezier vs parametric curves, but is there any way to get the expression into my library so that I can apply it with one click? Elastic is a super common UI motion that I need to teach folks how to do. 

Thanks so much, ya'll rock! 
  • Problem with AE 15.1.2? ZXPInstaller giving me this error: "Installation failed because the extension is not compatible with the installed applications." 
  • Problem with AE 15.1.2? ZXPInstaller giving me this error: "Installation failed because the extension is not compatible with the installed applications." 
  • Anton please make sure you use proper installer, as described in ReadMe - https://aescripts.com/learn/zxp-installer/

Problem with AE 15.1.2? ZXPInstaller giving me this error: "Installation failed because the extension is not compatible with the installed applications." 

• Hi, when will Flow be compatible with AE CC 2019?
  • Hi, when will Flow be compatible with AE CC 2019?
    If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket
  • Oh no. It is just the notification tells you it has installed only in 2017 and 2016, even though it has installed for 2019 as well... ZXP Installer thing maybe
  • Oh no. It is just the notification tells you it has installed only in 2017 and 2016, even though it has installed for 2019 as well... ZXP Installer thing maybe

If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket
  • Tristan, please make sure you have the latest aescripts + aeplugins zxp installer.

Oh no. It is just the notification tells you it has installed only in 2017 and 2016, even though it has installed for 2019 as well... ZXP Installer thing maybe

• Love Flow, very useful and simple. 

How do i import the another library pack. I download the preset pack, i go to import and nothing is available for me to import. It dose not give me the option to click on the txt files. 

Do you have any suggestions.

Thanks 

• Love Flow, very useful and simple. 

How do i import the another library pack. I download the preset pack, i go to import and nothing is available for me to import. It dose not give me the option to click on the txt files. 

Do you have any suggestions.

Thanks 

If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.

• I'm not able to install the latest version with the AEscripts installer. It's gives me the error: "SyntaxError from datat (1): missing ) after argument list"

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? 
  • I'm not able to install the latest version with the AEscripts installer. It's gives me the error: "SyntaxError from datat (1): missing ) after argument list"

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? 

If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.

• it is installing . in 2019 it is just not telling you this. Can somebody tell the ZXP team to update their notifications please!
  • it is installing . in 2019 it is just not telling you this. Can somebody tell the ZXP team to update their notifications please!
    Your version of the install is out-of-date. Update it: https://aescripts.com/learn/zxp-installer

Otherwise:

• Just wondering when Flow will be compatible with the javascript expression engine.

Whenever I try to apply an ease function as an expression cc2019 throws up an error.

Chris
  • Just wondering when Flow will be compatible with the javascript expression engine.

Whenever I try to apply an ease function as an expression cc2019 throws up an error.

Chris

• why is version 1.3 being downloaded?
  • I really wish that if I have "Auto-apply curve" turned on in the Behaviour prefs, it would hide the massive APPLY button.

This button is HUGE and taking up real estate unnecessarily.

• why is version 1.3 being downloaded?

• Wade Ha said:
    I really wish that if I have "Auto-apply curve" turned on in the Behaviour prefs, it would hide the massive APPLY button.

This button is HUGE and taking up real estate unnecessarily.
    Interesting idea! Thanks.
  • I'm having trouble with the latest Flow.  I am unable to close the window in AE 2019.  Every time I try to change work spaces it crashes AE and when I single it out to close the same thing happens.  Otherwise, I'm a HUGE fan! :) Installed 1.3 and the problem has gone away.
  • I'm having trouble with the latest Flow.  I am unable to close the window in AE 2019.  Every time I try to change work spaces it crashes AE and when I single it out to close the same thing happens.  Otherwise, I'm a HUGE fan! :) Installed 1.3 and the problem has gone away.

• Please tell me how to update
    I want to change Flow V1.2.2 to V1.4
    https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/how-to-upgrade-to-the-latest-version/
    I tried the method but it was impossible
    Please tell me how to uninstall

https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/how-to-upgrade-to-the-latest-version/

I tried the method but it was impossible
    Please tell me how to uninstall

open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • List by name only, with the whole word always visible, now that would be good. There seems to be issues with the ZXP installer no matter how new it and the Flow zxp are
  • There seems to be issues with the ZXP installer no matter how new it and the Flow zxp are

I had the same problem, after my AE 2019 crash constantly, i uninstall all plugins/scripts and reinstall one by one... and the problem was the flow =(. and i was unable to download the 1.3 version.
    o I had the same problem, after my AE 2019 crash constantly, i uninstall all plugins/scripts and reinstall one by one... and the problem was the flow =(. and i was unable to download the 1.3 version.

This is a bug in the latest version of After Effects that affects all extentions not just Flow. Adobe is aware of it and will fix it in the next release. If you need any assistance from us you must open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • I`d pay twice as much if it was CS6 compatible :(
  • I`d pay twice as much if it was CS6 compatible :(
    AE CS6 doesn't support extensions. Nothing to be done about it!
  • Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for making this plugin! It's absolutely integral to how I use AE these days and I couldn't imagine having to do without it. Copying and pasting curves is a game changer. THANK YOU!
  • What license do i need to purchase if I want to install on 2 machines? One desktop and one laptop.
  • What license do i need to purchase if I want to install on 2 machines? One desktop and one laptop.
    You can use a single user license as long as you are not using it on both machines at the same time.
  • Is there any way to see what curve you applied to a set of keyframes after the fact? I keep finding myself wanting to match one of the curves I used on layers earlier in the project but can't tell exactly which one it was...
  • Is there any way to see what curve you applied to a set of keyframes after the fact? I keep finding myself wanting to match one of the curves I used on layers earlier in the project but can't tell exactly which one it was...
    You can 'read' the curve into Flow, and it'll highlight that item in your library if it exists.
    You can 'read' the curve into Flow, and it'll highlight that item in your library if it exists.
    YES! Thanks Zack.
  • You cannot download/install or save your own presets with the educational version, correct?
  • Yes, that's correct. EDU license does not allow saving/importing/exporting presets.

You cannot download/install or save your own presets with the educational version, correct?

• Latest version 1.4.0 seems buggy on AE 16.1.1 (MAC)

The icons no longer switch the the easy ease icon on the keyframes after Flow apply button is pushed.
    After apply my flow curve, I can no longer view the curve on the graph editor, it appears flat.
    Also getting weird behavior, keyframes don't seem to be applying properly.

• Hey Brian! Just like your last comment, If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.

Latest version 1.4.0 seems buggy on AE 16.1.1 (MAC)

The icons no longer switch the the easy ease icon on the keyframes after Flow apply button is pushed.
    After apply my flow curve, I can no longer view the curve on the graph editor, it appears flat.
    Also getting weird behavior, keyframes don't seem to be applying properly.

• Hello.  Do you know if it's possible to use Flow in conjunction with the AE built-in linear / ease interpolation expression functions?  For example, if I have two keyframes on a shape layer's X-Size the first being "0" an the second being determined by another text layer's source and I have the following expression:

P1 = key(1).value;
    P2 = parseInt(thisComp.layer("Input 1").text.sourceText);

linear(time,key(1).time,key(2).time,P1,P2)

Even after applying my Flow settings to the keyframes referenced in the above expression the animation still maintains the linear interpolation from the expression.  Thanks!
  • Hello.  Do you know if it's possible to use Flow in conjunction with the AE built-in linear / ease interpolation expression functions?  For example, if I have two keyframes on a shape layer's X-Size the first being "0" an the second being determined by another text layer's source and I have the following expression:

P1 = key(1).value;
    P2 = parseInt(thisComp.layer("Input 1").text.sourceText);

linear(time,key(1).time,key(2).time,P1,P2)

Even after applying my Flow settings to the keyframes referenced in the above expression the animation still maintains the linear interpolation from the expression.  Thanks!
    Your expression is ignoring the easing on the keyframes. Using Flow to change your key easing won't affect the expression, as this expression doesn't care about it! Same as if you change the easing by hand -- the expression will still be linear.

Thus said, how I'd approach this:
    • change Flow to "Apply as Expression" instead 
    • Set up your curve in Flow as you want it
    • hit "Apply" on the property
    • Now, Flow will have added an expression giving you some custom functions and some sample logic
    • Re-add in your `P1 = ...` and `P2 = ...`
    • Replace your `linear(time,key(1).time,key(2).time,P1,P2)` with the `customBezier(time, key(1).time, key(2).time, P1, P2, [...])` line that it gives you, swapping out the variables as appropriate.
  • Hi Zack.  Thanks for the update.  I'll give this a shot.

EDIT* - I just tried this out and it worked like a charm.  Thank you very much!
  • Flow became absolutely unusable due to extreme sluggishness