Filmmaker's Transitions for Animation Composer

• imageFilmmaker's Transitions for Animation Composer

Create incredible cinematography quickly and without hassle. The moment you get your hands on this pack, the sky will fall and the ground will shake. It’s a filmmaker’s secret weapon. If you purchase the Motion Designer's Bundle, you get this and other great products with a 33% discount. If you already own the bundle you can upgrade it with a discount as well!

https://aescripts.com/filmmakers-transitions/

• Hello Mister Horse,
    the transitions looks great, but yesterday I tested the demo in my GERMAN AE2018 - newest Version. There are 7 expression-errors in the move Transition and it don´t work. Optical in the timeline is all ok. The rotate-transition works, but many expression errors also.

Sorry
    Jörg Reichert, Germany

• Hello Jörg, 

Thanks for reaching out. We're working on an update that will fix this, it should be ready soon. Unfortunately we forgot about the foreign version of After Effects :) 
  • Thanks Mister Horse, the demo is now running great on the german version, will buy today.

Jörg

• This would be such a useful product in Premiere :-|
  • Couple of quick questions: 

The video show rearranging the stacking order in AE from what it copies & pastes as coming from Premiere.  It's never explained why.

Second, when applying a transition, it's show & stated a couple of times to select the 2nd clip, the rightmost & highest in the layer order, before applying the transition, but again it's never stated why.

Everying's been working doing just fine it that way, but I'm just curious.

• Hey! Thanks for the questions.

The video show rearranging the stacking order in AE from what it copies & pastes as coming from Premiere.  It's never explained why.

In fact, the stacking order doesn't really matter as soon as the layers don't overlap. The only thing what matters is to have the transition above the two layers containing footage (the ones that you are transitioning).

I personally prefer to adjust the stacking order, as most of the time it's more useful to have the "new" layers to be above the previous ones...

Second, when applying a transition, it's show & stated a couple of times to select the 2nd clip, the rightmost & highest in the layer order, before applying the transition, but again it's never stated why.

This is pretty much the same thing. You can select the first one and apply it. Just make sure that both layers are below the transition.

Cheers!
    Adam
  • Does Filmmaker's Transitions for Animation Composer work with 4k (4096 x 2160) footage and Proxy files (1024 x 540) from Premiere?  

• Does Filmmaker's Transitions for Animation Composer work with 4k (4096 x 2160) footage and Proxy files (1024 x 540) from Premiere?  

Yes it should, if you encounter any issue let us know via the support ticket. Thanks!
  • Hallo Mister Horse,
    with Filmmaker's Transitions for Animation Composer is possible to make animated split screen (picture in picture)?.
    And how (tuts...)?
    Thanks for a replay!
  • Hallo Mister Horse,
    with Filmmaker's Transitions for Animation Composer is possible to make animated split screen (picture in picture)?.
    And how (tuts...)?
    Thanks for a replay!
    Hello Simone, 

Hmm I am not sure if I understand what you like to achieve. Could you please send me some example?

Cheers, 
  • I'm sad no new transitions have been added since it came out :(
  • zack ketz said:
    I'm sad no new transitions have been added since it came out :(
    Hello Zack, 

Actually, with Animation Composer 3 we've also updated this pack. It now contains a lot of new transitions, we just didn't get the time to advertise it properly.. too many other new updates.

Cheers
  •  Mister Horse can't log in since 2 years ago on my pc, i am very sad! another one  Mister Horse is good, i don't know why
  • milo hu said:
     Mister Horse can't log in since 2 years ago on my pc, i am very sad! another one  Mister Horse is good, i don't know why
    Hello, 

Please, reach out using the "contact us" form here: https://aescripts.com/contact/ , we'd need more information to help. What specific error are you getting? What is the email address you're logging into Mister Horse Product Manager? Also, any additional information might help.

Kind regards