• Hi Sir,

for some reason I can´t run ZXP on my system, is it possible to perform a manual installation for Gridder2?

Thank you very much
  • Hi, ANDRES

Please use our zxp installer: https://aescripts.com/learn/zxp-installer/

Thank you, 
    Mike
  • Hi, ANDRES

Thank you, 
    Mike

Hi Sir,

for some reason I can´t run ZXP on my system,
    is it possible to perform a manual installation for Gridder2?

thank you very much
  • Hi, ANDRES

Thank you, 
    Mike

Hi Sir,

for some reason I can´t run ZXP on my system,
    is it possible to perform a manual installation for Gridder2?

thank you very much
    Hi, Anders! Please open a Support ticket and describe your situation there. 
  • In your next version add the ability to automatically duplicate layers. 
    For example, I have 3 layers, but I want a 20x10 grid comprised of those 3 layers, with the option of having them sequentially or randomly placed in the grid. 
  • I'm getting an error when creating an expression with CC2019. Is there a compatibility issue with CC 2019?

Edit: I received a message that this should be fixed today. Thanks!
  • Are there any limitations on using Gridder 2 with all-video layers?
    (for example, 12 layers containing HD video.)
  • Hello, is it possible to use the Randomize Selection as an animation? In other words, can I randomize the grid whenever I want at different times throughout the video? 
  • Hello. Are there any plans to update Gridder to work with the new CC 2019 Javascript engine?
  • Hello. Are there any plans to update Gridder to work with the new CC 2019 Javascript engine?
    Hi Joao,
    We are currently working on an update to CC2019, we found some issues that take us more time to fix than initially anticipated.
  • For some reason gridder stays blank in cc2018 and cc2019? I only got an interface one time after a fresh install (in cc2019).
    What's going on?
  • For some reason gridder stays blank in cc2018 and cc2019? I only got an interface one time after a fresh install (in cc2019).
    What's going on?
    Hi Bram. Please update to 1.1.0, we fixed that issue. 
  • Hello,
    Is there a limit to the amount of items that can be arranged in the grid? We need to arrange 3,072 elements in a grid and I'm hoping this will work!
    Thanks,
    Brian
  • Hello,
    Is there a limit to the amount of items that can be arranged in the grid? We need to arrange 3,072 elements in a grid and I'm hoping this will work!
    Thanks,
    Brian
    Hi Brian,
    Surely you can arrange 3072 elements in a grid but you should be aware that After Effects engine is not great with handling this large amount of items and may end up significantly slowing down your system

Nik
  • Hey Nik,
     The grid overlay button is not doing anything. 
    Im in AE CC2018
    Gridder 2 (1.1.0)
  • I'm having the same problem as Paul. Nothing happens with the Grid Overlay option. CC 2019, Gridder 2 1.1.0.
  • I'm having the same problem as Paul. Nothing happens with the Grid Overlay option. CC 2019, Gridder 2 1.1.0. 

Is there a fix for this?
  • Is there anyway to make this backwards compatible to CS6? Thanks.
  • Anyway to extend backwards compatibility to CS6 on this?
  • Hellou. For some reason I can't animate the rotation when i create a expression and change the value. Nothing happenes.. (spiral Grid) Anyone got the same issue?
  • Hellou. For some reason I can't animate the rotation when i create a expression and change the value. Nothing happenes.. (spiral Grid) Anyone got the same issue?
    Yes, same issue. Expressions don't work correctly.
  • Hi there! This error occurs during installation of script "unable to execute script at line 142 & does not have value." Is anyone know what is it and what i need to do to fix it? :)
  • Is there a way to allow the copies to align to the center axis of a radial grid? Currently they stay at 90 degrees, right side up at all times..
  • Hello, love the script! But for some reason the script is shown in AE scripts panel, but I have to activate it again? Then when I click on "about and license" I see that my license is activated for my name. Already deactivated and activated license key again, but nothing happens.. It wouldn't let me open the script to use it. What am I doing wrong here? :) Thnx

Yes, it's same to me. Doesn't work with simple circle either. Any updates? 
    upd. Forgot to mention that I use rotation of the layer "Gridder Controls" to rotate instead of "rotate all" from the effect control and it works properly. 
  • Hi, will you update too support for AE 2020 
    Yes, please update. We're almost 2 years without an update
  • I'd really like to buy this but the lack of response to requests for an update is not helping.
    Yes, please update. We're almost 2 years without an update
    Well, the thing is that nothing in Gridder needs updating to work with 2021 and 2020. You just install it via ZXP Installer and it works. The compatibility page reflects that. 

Nik
  • How have you created the Name GRIDDLER in you Video?
  • How have you created the Name GRIDDLER in you Video?
    Hi Mike,

Those are just shape layers with some circles oriented along the path.

Nik
  • probably more like a feature request, but if it's not, is there a way to add the null to the center shape of the 3x3 grid and have vertical and horizontal spacing be controlled from that point? so H spacing moves the outer columns left and right, V spacing moves top and bottom rows up and down? thanks 
  • Has this been abandoned? Support for AE 22 any time soon?
  • Has this been abandoned? Support for AE 22 any time soon?
    Hi Zach,

Gridder 2 is not abandoned, it fully supports AE 2022. Just use ZXP Installer to install it

Nik
  • Any updated on fixing the Grid Overlay button? It doesn't appear to be working. AE 2022
  • Getting an error in AE2022: "Unexpected token 'else" (found in the 'Spacing Z' property)...
  • Hi there,

Love my gridder but I have since I first got it. Always wished for a " Centre Grid to Comp" button. That would be amazing just that. Or does anyone know away to centre a group of selected objects as a whole.

But you could if you so wished amp that up. By having an icon with the 9 locations around a comp. i.e. Top Left, top Middle, top Right, Centre Left, Centre, Centre Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Middle, Bottom Right. Someone could select one of those options grid could either align the middle of the grid to those etc.

Thanks.
  • Works well, but only supports one "cloner" per composition. Pretty limiting.
  • Would've been nice if expanding a row below the first main row- would be procedural instead of binary [on/off]. This way it could be animated smoothly
  • Create expression doesn't seem to work with a 3d grid. Any reasons as to why this is? I'm running the latest version... 
  • Not working in AE 23.4

• not working in 23.6.0 (build 62)
  • Hi, the tutorial video is no longer on Youtube. How can I find it? Best