• Hi
    this wonderfull script don't work with cc 2019 he is crashing...
    Is an update will come for compatibility with next gen CC 2019 ?

• Hi
    this wonderfull script don't work with cc 2019 he is crashing...
    Is an update will come for compatibility with next gen CC 2019 ?

Hi! If you're having prolblems, please upen a supportticket and I'll be able to help you better
  • Hi,

I'm trailing your script at work and I don't have terminal access. where do i install ffmpeg manually on a mac?  

Thanks!
  • Hi,

I'm trailing your script at work and I don't have terminal access. where do i install ffmpeg manually on a mac?  

Thanks!
    Managed to manually install ffmpeg but now it doesn't seem to be working with CC2018.
  • Hi,

Thanks!
    Managed to manually install ffmpeg but now it doesn't seem to be working with CC2018.
    Hi! When you first start AEmpeg it asks you to press the install button and it will download FFmpeg for you. If you skipped this step, go to Settings in AEmpeg and press "Install FFmpeg"
  • Hi! I've just done everything as was said in the video tutorial but script render only aif file and don't render mp4 as I chose in preferences. FFmpeg is already installed. What should I do? Thank you! 
  • I'm migrating my graphics apps to a new Win10 system, mostly with fresh installs.  I'm also still using CS6.  I installed AEmpeg, and I can see it d/l ffmpeg and apparently install, but the UI keeps showing as it isn't.  The process created an (ffmpeg) sub folder in the ScriptUI Panels folder, so it's there.  How to I correct this?
  • Greetings,
    Does AeMpeg make it possible to import an mkv file?
    Thanks for your time.
  • Greetings,
    Does AeMpeg make it possible to import an mkv file?
    Thanks for your time.
    Hi! AEmpeg only help you render out to different formats, not to import formats.
  • Hi ,
    Can we use command line to use AEmpeg ?? Like we use aerender.exe. We have a requirement of automation , where AE UI is cant be opened. We can write a command line like aerender.exe does and then a script will keep running to render. Pls let us know.
    Regards,
  • Hi ,
    Can we use command line to use AEmpeg ?? Like we use aerender.exe. We have a requirement of automation , where AE UI is cant be opened. We can write a command line like aerender.exe does and then a script will keep running to render. Pls let us know.
    Regards,
    AEmpeg does not support command line at the moment.
  • Hi,

does it support MXF op1a?
  • This doesn't seem to work for CC 2019. Is a fix coming? I just bought this not thinking about that...
  • This doesn't seem to work for CC 2019. Is a fix coming? I just bought this not thinking about that...
    Hi Brian! I'm so sorry AEmpeg doesn't work for you. Please open a support ticket with more information of your problem (AE version, OS version and more if you have) and I'll will help you solve it!
  • Great plugin! I added HAP codec support myself, but I would recommend adding it by default... it would be a strong selling point of this software. Thanks!
  • Hi AE 2019 is not working! I opened a support ticket a couple of days ago!
    Its rendering the "original file" but never the mp4 file, althought I have installed the FFmpeg (Green light)

Thanks
  • Hi

Everything is installed, FFmpeg too. But can't render anything BUT .mov or .avi. It won't let me render out an mp4 or any other formats proposed in the dropdown. Also, the .mov and .avi rendered are huge in size!!

Standing by for your help - this is on a live client project. Thanks
  • In the first instance as it is using ffmpeg I thought it is going to be a wonderful addition, but I thought to read comments and see tutorials first. The conclusion is that it is a good manager, but it does not actually add anything to after effects as everyone wishes.

It only reads codecs that are within after effects only. Ffmpeg does actually provide much more than this.

If I can use ffmpeg to the maximum and use it's built-in codecs like mpg, mp4 and many others, this would be a very powerful plugin.

I hope to see the changes some day, if that day comes, then I might get the plugin and use it.

Thanks,