Extended Coffee Break
  • How does this plugin differ from your Deep Glow plugin?
  • How does this plugin differ from your Deep Glow plugin?
    Excellent question Jasper. This plugin actually works on the CPU. 
  • Is there a pro version in the works that can unrender finished animations? 
  • Is there a pro version in the works that can unrender finished animations? 

Not yet, but there is an Enterprise Edition for serious coffee breaks!
  • LOL - you got me - :)))
  • Why would I want to INCREASE my render time so I can drink coffee?  I need the render FLASH speed so I can go home to have dinner !
  • BUT WHAT IS THE POINT ??????????
    I WANT IT FASTER !!! 
    I WANT IT FASTER !!! 
    This was last years April fool's joke :)
    I WANT IT FASTER !!! 

If you want a faster coffee break then you need to speak with your boss ;)
  • I had forgotten to leave a review here and just wanted to let everyone know how amazing this works  I used it for a month solid and it really opened up my day to do other things.  In fact, it worked so good the bosses took notice and wanted to know the details!  I'm now looking for another job so let me know if anyone hears of anything.  Thank you again!
  • I had forgotten to leave a review here and just wanted to let everyone know how amazing this works  I used it for a month solid and it really opened up my day to do other things.  In fact, it worked so good the bosses took notice and wanted to know the details!  I'm now looking for another job so let me know if anyone hears of anything.  Thank you again!
    Thanks for the review Brandon. I'd suggest putting on your CV that you are a confident user of Extended Coffee Break so that any future potential employer can know how woke you are when it comes to work/life balance!

Sounds like you unlocked the bonus secret level: Extended Job Break!