• Will this work with After Effects as well or is it just for Premiere?
    Hi Zak,
    An AE version of BRAW Studio is planned but for now yes it's only for PPro and AME
  • Any idea when will you guys release mac version?
  • Any idea when will you guys release mac version?
    We don't have an ETA
  • BRAW SDK to 1.3?

update SDK?
  • hun chris said:
    BRAW SDK to 1.3?

update SDK?
    We're working on it :)
    What are you looking for the in 1.3 SDK ?
  • hun chris said:
    BRAW SDK to 1.3?

update SDK?
    Could you update to the latest BRAW Studio 1.3.0 ? If you have any issue please send us your .braw from the new Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro G2 :)
    Thanks,
    Antoine
  • excuse me,how to install for media encoder?
  • excuse me,how to install for media encoder?
    Hello
    It's the same as the Premiere Pro plugin. If it's installed for PPro then it's also installed for AME
  • Hello in braw studio 1.3.1 i get issue, when i scroll fast the clip in my media i get a warning and i cannot work anymore with my clip because is not displayed, but come out image of media..it seems to have problem when you check your media clip fast
  • Hello in braw studio 1.3.1 i get issue, when i scroll fast the clip in my media i get a warning and i cannot work anymore with my clip because is not displayed, but come out image of media..it seems to have problem when you check your media clip fast
    This forum is not for bug reports, please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1383
    Hi Zak,
    An AE version of BRAW Studio is planned but for now yes it's only for PPro and AME
    Any estimate on when this will be available for AE? Would be massively helpful! 

• Any estimate on when this will be available for AE? Would be massively helpful! 
    We don't have an ETA. Do you need to tweak the RAW color params ? (like exposure, iso, color balance etc.)
  • Hallo everybody,
    I'd like to know if is possible to import BRAW in AFTER EFFECTS with this plugin BRAW Studio plugin.
    And if is not possible, wil be possible as soon as possible in the future?
    Because one of the most important thing about BRAW is that it is not a video but a native sequence and it is perfect to use in VFX!
    Many thnaks for e reply!

• Hallo everybody,
    I'd like to know if is possible to import BRAW in AFTER EFFECTS with this plugin BRAW Studio plugin.
    Because one of the most important thing about BRAW is that it is not a video but a native sequence and it is perfect to use in VFX!
    Many thnaks for e reply!

See answer on top. Do you need to tweak the RAW color params ? (like exposure, iso, color balance etc.)

• Hallo everybody,
    Many thnaks for e reply!

See answer on top. Do you need to tweak the RAW color params ? (like exposure, iso, color balance etc.)
    No Antoine, I want to use native BRAW sequence to make VFX (not Color Correction or Grading) as Tracking, Chroma Key, Clean Plate, VFX, Compositing (apply 3d render or 2d graphics...) ...
    Essentially, the file BRAW imported in AE is already Color Corrected by Da Vinci / Premiere and will be graded in the same software AFTER compositing in AE.

• No Antoine, I want to use native BRAW sequence to make VFX (not Color Correction or Grading) as Tracking, Chroma Key, Clean Plate, VFX, Compositing (apply 3d render or 2d graphics...) ...
    Essentially, the file BRAW imported in AE is already Color Corrected by Da Vinci / Premiere and will be graded in the same software AFTER compositing in AE.

Hi Simone,
    Please send us an email

• No Antoine, I want to use native BRAW sequence to make VFX (not Color Correction or Grading) as Tracking, Chroma Key, Clean Plate, VFX, Compositing (apply 3d render or 2d graphics...) ...

Hi Simone,
    Please send us an email
    Okay, but which email have I to use...? I didn't find your email.

• Okay, but which email have I to use...? I didn't find your email.
    You can open a new support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1383
  • Hi Antonie,
    sincerely I didn't understand why I have to open a ticket. My question was simply: why BRAW works only in Premiere and Media Encoder and not in After Effects, as well?
    You sad that there will be also a After Effects version, okay, it is great because there are many things that we can NOT do in Premiere Pro (I don't mean to tweak the RAW color params ? (like exposure, iso, color balance etc.), but I mean use native BRAW sequence to make VFX (not Color Correction or Grading) as Tracking, Chroma Key, Clean Plate, VFX, Compositing (apply 3d render or 2d graphics...).
    So, there are any bugs or Issues, it was a simple question.
    But if you want a support ticket, it copy and past this message in the support ticket, so you can get it in this way s well.
    In both cases, will be great to have a reply , above all about estimated time for the AE BRAW script  because I have to plane a project.
    Thanks again for a reply!

Cheers
  • Hi,
    Thanks for creating a support ticket.
    We don't have any ETA for BRAW Studio for After Effects
  • This plugin is wonderful for Premiere but After Effects version would also be very useful.

I cannot figure out any way of getting anything but an 8-bit output via Premiere, yet BMPCC footage is 10-bit, so I'm losing information needed for post-conversion processing when going through Premiere, for instance when exporting still images for further processing in Photoshop.
  • This plugin is wonderful for Premiere but After Effects version would also be very useful.

I cannot figure out any way of getting anything but an 8-bit output via Premiere, yet BMPCC footage is 10-bit, so I'm losing information needed for post-conversion processing when going through Premiere, for instance when exporting still images for further processing in Photoshop.
    Hi,
    Thank you for your nice comment. We are working on BRAW Studio for After Effects. Then, we will add support for 16bpc
  • Can't wait for this to work in After Effects! Would be a game changer. 
  • Hey there, 

I purchased BRAW Studio, installed and attempting to edit BRAW files in the latest version of Pr. I can see the thumbnails, and the clip plays in the source monitor fine [when Pr isn't proving buggy] however my timeline shows a white frame only... guessing it's a sequence setting, however I cannot find a solution at this juncture to be able to view/edit the files in Pr's timeline. Any ideas? 
  • Hey there, 

I purchased BRAW Studio, installed and attempting to edit BRAW files in the latest version of Pr. I can see the thumbnails, and the clip plays in the source monitor fine [when Pr isn't proving buggy] however my timeline shows a white frame only... guessing it's a sequence setting, however I cannot find a solution at this juncture to be able to view/edit the files in Pr's timeline. Any ideas? 
    Hi Richard,
    Please open a support ticket we'll help you there
  • hello
    Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6k new update .braw not working on Premiere Pro

please test new braw

or

Please submit a new update
     thanks
  • When will Braw Studio support the new Blackmagic Pocket 6k raw?

• hieu tran said:
    When will Braw Studio support the new Blackmagic Pocket 6k raw?
    This week
  • Any update on when this will be avialable for After Effects? 
    This plugin is wonderful for Premiere but After Effects version would also be very useful.

Hi,
    Thank you for your nice comment. We are working on BRAW Studio for After Effects. Then, we will add support for 16bpc

• You can send us an email if you would like to participate in the BETA. We don't have an ETA for the final release but we're close to a BETA.

If your question was about 16 bpc, we support it since the latest release 1.6.1
  • could you keep me posted when the Braw have an update for adobe after effects!
  • Can't download 1.8 version for windows. If you press to download you will still download an older version.  "BRAW_Studio_1.7.6_&_AfterCodecs_1.7.5_Windows_Installer.zip_prod=AUKBR_1.7.6. zip". Could you please update the link?

• could you keep me posted when the Braw have an update for adobe after effects!
    Available!
  • Can't download 1.8 version for windows. If you press to download you will still download an older version.  "BRAW_Studio_1.7.6_&_AfterCodecs_1.7.5_Windows_Installer.zip_prod=AUKBR_1.7.6. zip". Could you please update the link?
    Done. Thank you Mathias for noticing this
  • Hello!
    In After Effects, I get the error message: "BRAW - Unknown Error happened in UpdateParameterUI" whenever I click the mouse on the Braw file layer. And when I shut down After Effects, I get the error message: "After Effects: AEGP Plugin BRAW Studio Layer Settings: Leaked effect refs".

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!
    Yiannis.
  • Hello everybody,
    I just tested to import a Braw file in After Effects 2020 but it doesn't work:
    The licence is correctly activated.

Please help!
  • Hi everyone,
    This forum shouldn't be used to post bugs, please open a support ticket instead
  • Doesn't work. After effects won't import braw files even when it's stalled and activated correctly.
  • Doesn't work. After effects won't import braw files even when it's stalled and activated correctly.
    Please open a support ticket we can't help you here
  • I recently ran the update for After Codecs and am now getting pop ups in Premiere about BRAW trial being over or something like that. I don't use Black Magic so have never been concerned with this. How do I get rid of those messages once and for all?

Thanks