• AE latest doesn't load this plugin (both Mac and Win)
  • Thank you for the feedback. I checked the AE v16.1.1 (build 4) on MacOS Mojave, works well. Could you please delete the plugin and add it again? Please note this plugin is under vimager group.
  • Same error. Plugin can't be loaded. When the plugin is copied in the recommended folder (...MediaCore) AE won't start with it. When copied in the Plug-ins Folder of AE itself, I get an AE Error: Invalid filter (25 § 3)
  • Yeah, does not load here either
  • I suppose it maybe due to a GPU driver issue. Could you please do a clean installation of the Nvidia driver if you are using Nvidia card? Thanks. 
  • Is this an OFX plugin?

Possible to use in Resolve?
  • Is this an OFX plugin?

Possible to use in Resolve?
    Yes, it supports OFX hosts, it can be used in Resolve, please try the free trail version
  • The new version v1.2 fixed the  problem that some users can not load the plugin. Please have a check. And please note the licence code is vaild for ever, update is free for this plugin.
  • The following results are on the PC version. In Premiere as soon as you click the presets button to register...instacrash. In After Effects you can register it which is impressive enough after the Premiere performance. But I get black screen. I click on the FX toggle switch and the clip plays realtime. Turn on the FX (ContrastUP is the only effect applied to the clip) and black screen in the preview window. You click on a new spot in the timeline the preview shows the current frame for a second and then goes to black screen. Now I know what you are thinking...a bit of system tinkering turning on the right CUDA switches and it should work. NO. The plugin should work SLOWER. Notice I said "work". It should "work" slower regardless of what acceleration the GPU's might provide.

Better news...works fine in After Effects on an iMac with following specs:
    MacOS Mojave 10.14.5
    iMac 27" Late 2012
    Processor 3.4Ghz Intel Core i7
    Memory 32GB 1600Mhz DDR3
    Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB
    After Effects Version 16.1.1 (Build 4)

iMac in PremierePro works fine. Realtime playback for the first second at full quality...then buffers. Rendered a 1200 frame preview at 1080p in about 2 minutes. I did the same thing for both Metal and OpenCL and OpenCL may have been a tad faster without creating a preview.
  • Last night I`ve got aggressive Windows updates. Load trial and it doesn`t work 
  • erman fil said:
    Last night I`ve got aggressive Windows updates. Load trial and it doesn`t work 
    Please re-install. if you still need help open a support ticket : https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1394
  • Where do I have to install the plugin for Premiere Pro 2019 Version? The folder structure is different on my Mac on Premiere Pro 2019.
  • /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore/ if you can locate this folder, just put the plugin in, otherwise, please open a support ticket for further assistance, thanks.
  • Where do I have to install the plugin for Premiere Pro 2019 Version? The folder structure is different on my Mac on Premiere Pro 2019.

You can just use our manager app to install it https://aescripts.com/learn/aescripts-aeplugins-manager-app/
  • Will it work with the 2021 versions of Pr and Ae?
  • Will it work with the 2021 versions of Pr and Ae?
    Yes, please download the trial version to try. If you need help,please open a support ticket. Thank you.
  • working with trial and impressed with results but this and the clear one are extremely slow to see changes, I have 6 core I7 40GB ram and 2GB nvidia. I know there are better cards, but does this only work well with a serious GPU in order to update changes in a reasonable time? This is in premier and AE both but AE is faster (just takes longer to open the clip and then go back in premier which is even slower when you do that on the premier timeline) I am fine with working in just premier and premier. Any Nvidia cards you reccomend for good performance with the two plugins?
  • working with trial and impressed with results but this and the clear one are extremely slow to see changes, I have 6 core I7 40GB ram and 2GB nvidia. I know there are better cards, but does this only work well with a serious GPU in order to update changes in a reasonable time? This is in premier and AE both but AE is faster (just takes longer to open the clip and then go back in premier which is even slower when you do that on the premier timeline) I am fine with working in just premier and premier. Any Nvidia cards you reccomend for good performance with the two plugins?
    Thank you for the testing. AE and PR have different render strategies, PR will run the effect not only for the current frame in timeline but also other multiple frames and cache them. For this plugin and clearplus, the GPU of GTX1060 and higher is recommended for HD footage, if you want run it for UHD/4K smoothly, you may need RTX3060 or higher.
  • Hi, there is issue (I try different ways to solve it, but nothing helps)

After Effects Error: Couldn't find entry point for ContrastUp.plugin ( 48 :: 72 )

Mac Os, M1
  • Alex Kov said:
    Hi, there is issue (I try different ways to solve it, but nothing helps)

After Effects Error: Couldn't find entry point for ContrastUp.plugin ( 48 :: 72 )

Mac Os, M1
    Could you please open a support ticket, then we can know more information and send you a build once we fix it. Thank you.
  • Everything works fine now. Thank you!