File Sequence Exporter for Cinema 4D
  • Installed on R19 and Cinema stopped responding when I tried to export. After restarting the program it's wanting my licence activation number. When I enter it i get a "maxium number of activation" alert and can't proceed. Can you help?
  • Installed on R19 and Cinema stopped responding when I tried to export. After restarting the program it's wanting my licence activation number. When I enter it i get a "maxium number of activation" alert and can't proceed. Can you help?
    Please see my answer on Support Ticket.
    I've uploaded new plug-in version.
  • Is this compatible with Cinema 4D Lite? 
  • Is this compatible with Cinema 4D Lite? 
    Unfortunatelly, no. Cinema 4D Lite have no Python API support. 
  • Hi Mike !
    I just discover your cool script but have few questions…
    Does it run on Mac OS ? And is it compatible with Cinema 4D R21 ?
    Thanx for answering !
  • Does it run on MacOS? And is it compatible with Cinema 4D R21?
    Thanx for answering!
    Hello! Sure, yes it is!
  • Mike Udin said:
    Does it run on MacOS? And is it compatible with Cinema 4D R21?
    Thanx for answering!
    Hello! Sure, yes it is!
    Perfect ! Thanx a lot for your quick answer !
  • can this only run on one of my versions of c4d?

I'd like it for both r19 and r21. do i need to purchase another?

i just downloaded and installed for r21 and getting maximum activations error.

• can this only run on one of my versions of c4d?
    Yes, license key purchased on Aescripts.com valid only for one Cinema4D installation. 
    I'd like it for both r19 and r21. do i need to purchase another?

To use File Sequence Exporter on two Cinema 4D installations you need licenses for each one.
    i just downloaded and installed for r21 and getting maximum activations error.

You have to deactivate already installed license code using plugin menu Help > Manage License.

file-sequence-exporter-deactivate.png
    592 x 465 - 21K
  • Hello guys!
    Just updated the plugin:

1.1  -  Oct 14, 2019

1. Added "Shared *.mtl file" option to create a single mtl file for entire obj sequence.
    2. Fixed animated with XPresso instances issue
    3. Fixed exporting Multi-Instances
  • Is this a standalone package? I don't use C4D, but I have a .c4d file that I wish to convert to .obj or .fbx - single frame. Can I use 'File Seq Exporter' based on my needs?
  • Tom Allen said: Is this a standalone package? I don't use C4D, but I have a .c4d file that I wish to convert to .obj or .fbx - single frame. Can I use 'File Seq Exporter' based on my needs?

No, it is a Cinema 4D
    plug-in. 
  • Just to clarify the licensing:

I use both R19 and R20 on the same computer. Do I need to purchase two licenses, or can I deactivate it in one in order to use it in the other?
  • Just to clarify the licensing:

I use both R19 and R20 on the same computer. Do I need to purchase two licenses, or can I deactivate it in one in order to use it in the other?
    Sure, you can deactivate your licence and activate it on other Cinema 4D installation
  • Hi,
    When I try to enter my licence code I get this error message:
    urlopen() got an unexpected keyword argument 'cafile'
    C4D 17
  • Hi,
    When I try to enter my licence code I get this error message:
    urlopen() got an unexpected keyword argument 'cafile'
    C4D 17
    Hello Jens! Thank you for the bug report. Please open new support ticket on your account page. 
  • hello sir..
    i have problem with File Sequence Exporter for Cinema 4D plugin. when i try to apply license to plugin, the plug in error / license error. can you fix it?

error type: < class 'urllib2.URLError'>,
    Lines: 605,492,479
    Message : < Urlopen error [Errno 10013] An Attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permission >
  • hello sir..
    i have problem with File Sequence Exporter for Cinema 4D plugin. when i try to apply license to plugin, the plug in error / license error. can you fix it?
    Hello Noel!
    Thank you for the bug report. 

Try to active the plugin one more time. May occurs acvation server connection problem or your firewall issue.

A socket error 10013 can be caused by the antivirus or firewall software. Basically, a needed socket connection is being denied. Socket error 10013 is a message which implies that a port is blocked and/or unreachable. I would suggest you to disable antivirus software and Firewall together (as a test) on the computer temporarily and try connecting and check if it works.

Please open new support ticket from your aescripts account page.
  • ok thank you sir,, i will try to install, and restart computer. then turn off my antivirus and connection internet,,,
  • done ! it's work sir,... and thank you so much for fast responce ! :)
  • Hello, this Plugin works with Fields and all Mograph tools in Cinema4D R21 ?
  • If a Mograph tool has two materials, can I use them in Element 3D?
  • If a Mograph tool has two materials, can I use them in Element 3D?
    What do you mean Mograph tool? Cloner? Fracture object? Voronoy fracture?

Hello, this Plugin works with Fields and all Mograph tools in Cinema4D R21?
    Sure
  • I have a Voronoi Fracture tool with two material tags... If I export the sequence, will Element3D recognize these materials?
  • I have a Voronoi Fracture tool with two material tags... If I export the sequence, will Element3D recognize these materials?
    Yes, it will. Best export type for this case c4d files sequence, or choose shared mtl file for obj sequence.
    file_sequence_exporter_tip.jpg
    336 x 437 - 30K
    Also don't forget to apply materials for each polygon selection tags.  
  • Ok, but, I will need to make VoronoiFracture to editable?... or isn't necessary ?
  • Ok, but, I will need to make VoronoiFracture to editable?... or isn't necessary ?
    Isn't necessary. No need to make any baking routine before using File Sequence Exporter 
  • Hi,
    I just had C4D 21 trial, installed the plugin, then bought and installed version 22 of C4D, I deleted version 21 before deactivating the plugin, can you help?
  • Hi,
    I just had C4D 21 trial, installed the plugin, then bought and installed version 22 of C4D, I deleted version 21 before deactivating the plugin, can you help?
    Please open new support ticket and provide your plugin serial number to reset activations.
    And you have to know at this moment File Sequence Exporter was not tested with S22!
  • Message: <urlopen error [Errno 10013] Intento de acceso a un socket no permitido por sus permisos de acceso>

Please disable your firewall or antivirus protection and try again.
  • Hi, how do we de-register the plugin to move to another machine?

• ok, found it!
  • Using this plugin right now to make a 2 min video in Element 3D. Made everything much easier for me.
  • Thank you so much for developing this plugin Mike! This works flawlessly. What I liked in this plugin is you don't need to Bake anything in C4D before export.
  • Hello, I hope you are very well, thank you for all the great work you do first of all. I am interested in buying the Plugin File Secuence Exporter for C4d, but first I have a couple of questions and hope you can help me solve them. Can this plugin be installed in the R20 R21 versions from the same computer? when exporting the animations to after effects, from there I can render it all without doing it in c4d? animation exporter with materials?
    If so, today I buy the plugin 
    :) Thank you very much and i stay tuned.
  • Hello, I hope you are very well, thank you for all the great work you do first of all. I am interested in buying the Plugin File Secuence Exporter for C4d, but first I have a couple of questions and hope you can help me solve them. Can this plugin be installed in the R20 R21 versions from the same computer? when exporting the animations to after effects, from there I can render it all without doing it in c4d? animation exporter with materials?

If so, today I buy the plugin :) Thank you very much and i stay tuned.

You can use same license on all Cinema 4D installations that you have. But only on the same computer. You can render animations on After Effects using Element 3D. Check out tutorials please for that. Yes, you can export materials with .c4d format  
  • Im using Cinema 4D R23 and when I put my code in it just hangs the program.  Please help!  Thanks Mike
  • Im using Cinema 4D R23 and when I put my code in it just hangs the program.  Please help!  Thanks Mike
    Hello!
    Do you have last version (v1.1.6) of the plugin? 
    Please open Script Console when you activate the plugin and send me any messege from that. 
    Thank you!
  • Hi, I have a request. I bought your plugin I installed to my old machine and now I want to use on my actual pc. Unfortunately I can not disable on old because I uninstalled the cinema4d soft.
    Thank you!
  • eva nagy said:
    Hi, I have a request. I bought your plugin I installed to my old machine and now I want to use on my actual pc. Unfortunately I can not disable on old because I uninstalled the cinema4d soft.
    Thank you!
    Please open new support ticket here and provide your license number
  • Mike Hello I'm from Russia so sorry for not correct speech, I have such a problem I bought a plugin, File Seqense Exporter 1.16, the problem is that on the working device I tried to activate the plugin, it caused an error. I wanted to try it on my home computer, but the limit is reached.I bought it today without even trying it. And what should I do if I have a replacement AND I have to buy again?
  • Hi, I bought a new computer and I need to use the Plugin but it does not allow me to use the same Serial because I use it on the old computer. Is it possible to reset the Serial?
  •  Is it possible to reset the Serial?
    Sure. Please open the support ticket
  • When I enter it i get a "maxium number of activation" alert and can't proceed. Can you help?

• When I enter it i get a "maxium number of activation" alert and can't proceed. Can you help?

Please open the support ticket here https://aescripts.com/contact/
    Also provide me your license number and order details.

• Hi, do you have a trial version? 

Many thanks.
  • ole sturm said:
    Hi, do you have a trial version? 

Many thanks.
    Hello! There is no trial version, unfortunatelly
  • Hello!...I bought this Plugin, but I need it to R25. When will  it is available?