Catalina / aescripts Conflicts List
  • Can we start a master list of scripts that don't currently function in Mac OS Catalina? I use a ton of scripts that haven't been updated in eons and the idea of losing them isn't worth taking the risk of installing Catalina and waiting for support. I'm sure this falls under support, but it would be good for aescripts to publish this list and I'm willing to bet the community will have some of this answered first... 
  • Cam Vokey said:
    Can we start a master list of scripts that don't currently function in Mac OS Catalina? I use a ton of scripts that haven't been updated in eons and the idea of losing them isn't worth taking the risk of installing Catalina and waiting for support. I'm sure this falls under support, but it would be good for aescripts to publish this list and I'm willing to bet the community will have some of this answered first... 

There is no list as we aim for all tools to be updated if they have not been already as we have been working on updating tools since the changes we announced months ago. Please check the FAQ: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/macos-10-15-catalina-notice/
  • Lol, yes Lloyd, I read the FAQ - I am looking for a list so I know what scripts still hang in the balance :) 
  • Cam Vokey said:
    Lol, yes Lloyd, I read the FAQ - I am looking for a list so I know what scripts still hang in the balance :) 
    At the moment we are not aware of any, so if you come across an issue and you are sure you are running the latest version of it please open a support ticket
  • Is there a work-around to allow 'unverified plugins' to open older AE projects?
  • Kaz Wenz said:
    Is there a work-around to allow 'unverified plugins' to open older AE projects?
    As explained in our Catalina FAQ, you should use our manager app to install the plugins.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions