• compatibility CC 2019, CC 2018 .... sad
  • Siha2 ha2 said: compatibility CC 2019, CC 2018 .... sad Agreed ... seems to be the trend now though.  I am curious with this one, is there a programming reason why it could not be compatible with earlier versions, even CS6?  I think with a lot of these the functionality could be, but more creators are using interfaces that only work in the latest CC versions.  Would this be accurate?
  • The idea of this script is based on a new method "createPath" (added in CC2018).
  • I don't see Froggy Team in the list of Summer Sale participants. Is that a mistake or are you not planning to offer any discounts?

Thanks
  • I don't see Froggy Team in the list of Summer Sale participants. Is that a mistake or are you not planning to offer any discounts?

Thanks
    I see that you have added yourselves to the August week of sales. Thanks
  • This is super buggy (AE 2019) and virtually unusable.  I'm going to try and get a refund since I just purchased it today. Submitted a bug report also.

Error messages pop up whenever I attempt to send it back to the comp' (see below).

- Unable to execute script at line 550. After Effects error: Unable to set "vertices". The entry 0 of element 0 of the Value is not a valid float.

Unable to execute script at line 438. After Effects error: Unable to set "vertices". The entry 0 of element 0 of the Value is not a valid float.

• Error :(
    unable to execute script at line 550. After Effects error: Unable to set "vertices". The entry 0 of element 0 of the Value is not a valid float
  • Please open a support ticket and we will try to solve this problem.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Love this plugin – But I noticed a large slow down in this plugin when I moved from AE 2021 > 2022. Not sure why 2022 is much slower. I now have a new M1 Mac and only 2022 is optimized for M1, hoping to get an updated plugin thats optimized for 2022/M1.
  • joe baum said:
    Love this plugin – But I noticed a large slow down in this plugin when I moved from AE 2021 > 2022. Not sure why 2022 is much slower. I now have a new M1 Mac and only 2022 is optimized for M1, hoping to get an updated plugin thats optimized for 2022/M1.
    Hi Joe.
    This is an extension, not a plugin. That is, it uses standard After Effects functions and cannot be optimized for the processor. Maybe these functions inside AE are not optimized for the new processor yet.
    Where did the slowdown happen in the extension window or in the composition window?

Thanks
    Andrew
  • joe baum said:
    Love this plugin – But I noticed a large slow down in this plugin when I moved from AE 2021 > 2022. Not sure why 2022 is much slower. I now have a new M1 Mac and only 2022 is optimized for M1, hoping to get an updated plugin thats optimized for 2022/M1.
    Hi Joe.
    This is an extension, not a plugin. That is, it uses standard After Effects functions and cannot be optimized for the processor. Maybe these functions inside AE are not optimized for the new processor yet.
    Where did the slowdown happen in the extension window or in the composition window?

Thanks
    Andrew
    Hi, I actually noticed the slow down on my intel Mac when I switched to 2022. And I noticed the slow down on the actual extension window, when running the geometrize process, it's even slower to generate the 50 shapes sample "GEOMETRIZE" that it starts on.

I brought up the M1 because now that 2022 is the only AE that is optimized for this processor, using the 2021 just to use this extension is not preferred. 

If no one else has noticed the slow down, maybe im just going crazy. 

• Is there any way at all to go past the 500 shape limit?
  • Is there any way at all to go past the 500 shape limit?
    This limit is set to 500 for two reasons: with more than 500 shapes, the picture changes little, and a large number of shapes causes AE to freeze.

You can edit line 39 in the index.html file after installing the extension. Change data-slider-max="500" to data-slider-max="1500" or more. And set PlayerDebugMode as written in Manual installation.