• Doesn't work for me. When I right-click any .aep file and hit "create preview", it just opens the project instead.
  • Doesn't work for me. When I right-click any .aep file and hit "create preview", it just opens the project instead.
    Hi,
    It will open the project and then you will need to:
    1. Open the composition that you want to use as a preview
    2. Set duration of the composition
    3. Set Current Time Indicator to a frame that would be used as a static preview
    4. Get back to AEviewer and click "Next" there.
    If after opening the project AEviewer will be automatically closed, please try to resave your original project with default workspace.
  • Hi, tried to update it to 1.5.5. but it still displays it as 1.5.1 in About section. I uninstalled the previous version, installed the new one. Also trying to install through zxp package says not compatible with the installed applications. AE is totally up to date.
  • Hi, tried to update it to 1.5.5. but it still displays it as 1.5.1 in About section. I uninstalled the previous version, installed the new one. Also trying to install through zxp package says not compatible with the installed applications. AE is totally up to date.
    Hi,
    You are using the latest version, no worries. We have messed up the versions naming and will fix in the next update. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Привет, ты попросил тебе сюда написать) 
  • Привет, ты попросил тебе сюда написать) 
    Здравствуйте, откройте тикет вот тут и напишите свой вопрос.

• I bought this script today, trying it all videos shot with sony a7iii go in slow motion, only the music and photo files work well, but for videos they are slow and it is not possible to understand if that video I see is used for the composition. use after effect 2019 win 10 with 32 mega bytes of ram and ssd hard disk, I think it's a script prob of this, I hope it resolves soon otherwise I just threw the money for nothing.

• I bought this script today, trying it all videos shot with sony a7iii go in slow motion, only the music and photo files work well, but for videos they are slow and it is not possible to understand if that video I see is used for the composition. use after effect 2019 win 10 with 32 mega bytes of ram and ssd hard disk, I think it's a script prob of this, I hope it resolves soon otherwise I just threw the money for nothing.
    Hi,
    please open support ticket we will send you an updated version that will be released soon.
  • Hi, what time do you planning to release Sequences support? I saw comment from 2017, how long time last for this update?
  • Hi, what time do you planning to release Sequences support? I saw comment from 2017, how long time last for this update?
    Hi Aliaksei,
    Yep, it's been a while. We plan to release it in month or two.
    Currently working on a massive update, with lots of fixes.
  • I have purchased and  install in my AE 2017. I am planing to upgrade the my AE from 2017 to 2019 or 2018. Would this action make the AEViewer invalid.
    Thanks. 
  • jimmy xu said:
    I have purchased and  install in my AE 2017. I am planing to upgrade the my AE from 2017 to 2019 or 2018. Would this action make the AEViewer invalid.
    Thanks. 
    You are good to upgrade to the latest version of AE. :)
    It should even work faster.
  • jimmy xu said:
    I have purchased and  install in my AE 2017. I am planing to upgrade the my AE from 2017 to 2019 or 2018. Would this action make the AEViewer invalid.
    Thanks. 
    You mean that I no need to purchase one more time after upgrading my AE version. 
    The license would still be workable. Right ?
  • jimmy xu said:
    jimmy xu said:
    Thanks. 
    You mean that I no need to purchase one more time after upgrading my AE version. 
    Yes, the license would work in the new version of AE as well.
  • jimmy xu said:
    jimmy xu said:
    Thanks. 
    I have upgrade my AE to version 2019. When I run the AE Viewer script, there is a pop up window " unable to execute script at line 9. undefined is not an object. when I closed the window, I could use AE Viewer as usual. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks. 
  • jimmy xu said:
    jimmy xu said:
    jimmy xu said:
    Thanks. 
    I have upgrade my AE to version 2019. When I run the AE Viewer script, there is a pop up window " unable to execute script at line 9. undefined is not an object. when I closed the window, I could use AE Viewer as usual. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks. 
    Please, open a support ticket and include screenshots and info about do you have any other extensions opened.
  • jimmy xu said:
    jimmy xu said:
    jimmy xu said:
    Thanks. 
    Please, open a support ticket and include screenshots and info about do you have any other extensions opened.
    Have opened a support ticket and attached the screenshots. No other extensions opened when I use AE Viewer. Thanks.
  • AEviewer is not showing any effects on text presets files *.ffx
  • AEviewer is not showing any effects on text presets files *.ffx
    Hi Shahzad,
    Please, open a support ticket and include screenshots and and preset file. 
  • Nice extension, hope to see it compatible with Premiere Pro in near future
  • ali jaber said:
    Nice extension, hope to see it compatible with Premiere Pro in near future
    Thanks! It will be at the beginning of 2020.
  • How many devices can you use with a single user license? Since i work at my office, home and have a laptop i sometimes work from.
  • Алекс, добрый день!
    прочитайте пожалуйста от меня личное сообщение.
    Написал два Письма: 31 августа и 3 сентября.

Alex, good afternoon!
    please read a private message from me.
    He wrote two Letters: August 31 and September 3.
  • I am now testing the trial, Video playback is very slow, is it supposed to be that way?
  • I am now testing the trial, Video playback is very slow, is it supposed to be that way?
    Hi,
    This is a random issue that is fixed already.
    I will post an update in couple days. 
    Also, I can send you a pre-release version that you could try it as well.
  • Hi there, I have a folder with hundreds of .aep files that I want to preview.
    I was trying to do each one by one but its taking too long.
    Is there a way to select multiple of them and render the previews using adobe media encoder to do more than one at a time?
    Thank you!

Or even queue them so they will work away in the background?
    Is there a way to select multiple of them and render the previews using adobe media encoder to do more than one at a time?
    Thank you!

Hi Wayne,
    Could you please, open a support ticket ? There are couple approaches on how to do that and I'd like to find the best one for you. Thanks! 
    Thank you!

Hi Wayne,
    Could you please, open a support ticket ? There are couple approaches on how to do that and I'd like to find the best one for you. Thanks! 
    Awesome, will do thanks Alex.
  • Is there any possibility (even semi cut back by version checking) that this could support CS6. It looks like a great tool.
  • Is there any possibility (even semi cut back by version checking) that this could support CS6. It looks like a great tool.
    It's not possible at this moment, but AEviewer will be availlable as a plugin as well in future, so it would be compatible with CS6 as well. 
    It's not possible at this moment, but AEviewer will be availlable as a plugin as well in future, so it would be compatible with CS6 as well. 
    This would be amazing news. I help Beta test for some other script teams. Would be happy to help with testing if you need this. 
  • Hi, I'm very keen to purchase this plugin but I'm not sure if it can solve a problem that I have.

I have purchased many assets that consist of .aep projects that contains dozens or hundreds of comps of elements. It could be animated icons or animated text or motion elements etc.

I can see that aeviewer can preview the aep file, but this is not useful for me as it is humongous and will slow down my saving process if I import many. Is it possible to preview the comps in AEViewer?
  • Gad Hades said:
    Hi, I'm very keen to purchase this plugin but I'm not sure if it can solve a problem that I have.

I have purchased many assets that consist of .aep projects that contains dozens or hundreds of comps of elements. It could be animated icons or animated text or motion elements etc.

I can see that aeviewer can preview the aep file, but this is not useful for me as it is humongous and will slow down my saving process if I import many. Is it possible to preview the comps in AEViewer?
    Hi Gad,

Those elements can be previewed as well and your saving process will be improved as well.

Please, check this part of the tutorial:

• Gad Hades said:
    Hi, I'm very keen to purchase this plugin but I'm not sure if it can solve a problem that I have.

Hi Gad,

Those elements can be previewed as well and your saving process will be improved as well.

Please, check this part of the tutorial:

There was an issue with embedding the video.
    Please, watch it from 1:32. 
  • Guys I am having an issue with AEViewer since V1,4
    Each time AE loads up my animation presets I get the error: 

Unable to execute script at line 1. AEViwer is undefined

I have uninstalled using ZXP uninstaller as well as manually removing all files but this error persists

I am on High Sierra on a 12 Core Mac Pro with AE CC 2019

Mo
  • Finally, I work on the best version 1.6 of all.

A suggestion if possible, when generating previews ae, can ignore fonts not found to prevent typing manually?
  • Hi Modamed,
    Could you please, open a support ticket ?
    Please attach the info if you have any other scripts opened and if so, let me know the names.
  • Finally, I work on the best version 1.6 of all.

A suggestion if possible, when generating previews ae, can ignore fonts not found to prevent typing manually?
    Hi Jesus,
    You mean when saving projects to a separate files?
    Could you please, open a support ticket and give some description?

• Hi guys,
    Anyone else with this problem?
    I'm on an iMacPro with OSX10.14.6. AE Viewer is loading extremely slowly and AE becomes unresponsive while loading.
    regards,
    Doug

• Hi guys,
    Anyone else with this problem?
    I'm on an iMacPro with OSX10.14.6. AE Viewer is loading extremely slowly and AE becomes unresponsive while loading.
    regards,
    Doug
    Hi Douglas,
    Do you use the latest version 1.6?
  • Yes I updated to 1.6. Then I totally deleted the install, restarted, reinstalled and still have the same problem.
  • Yes I updated to 1.6. Then I totally deleted the install, restarted, reinstalled and still have the same problem.
    I will post a hotfix in a few hours.
    Sorry for the hiccups.
  • AE 2020

Hi Modamed,
    Please write me if you have any other scripts/extensions opened. Thanks!
  • such a major update but no video to show whats new....
  • such a major update but no video to show whats new....
    The video will be avialable this week.
    Sorry for the delay.
  • Alex, I started getting this error once I updated to version 17.0 aka AE 2020 "Error:ReferenceError: Function _isSecurityPrefSet is undefined

Function: createFile

Error on Line: 1160" 

I start up with out the extension, then... as soon as I open the extension. The error message appears.

I then click the OK button while the error message appears 9 times. Then everything is fine as far as I can tell...

Thanks for your efforts,

Doug

• Alex, I started getting this error once I updated to version 17.0 aka AE 2020 "Error:ReferenceError: Function _isSecurityPrefSet is undefined

Function: createFile

Error on Line: 1160" 

I start up with out the extension, then... as soon as I open the extension. The error message appears.

I then click the OK button while the error message appears 9 times. Then everything is fine as far as I can tell...

Thanks for your efforts,

Doug

Hi Douglas,
    Please write me if you have any other scripts/extensions opened. Thanks!
  • I have a problem
    I bought your big pack and others like:
    - Instagram Stories
    - Liquid Motion Elements
    who use AEVIEWER
    but I can't open in AE VIEWER
    and in the PDF says and the VIEWER download was free, but not freeI have a problem
    - Instagram Stories
    - Liquid Motion Elements
    who use AEVIEWER
    and in the PDF says and the VIEWER download was free, but not free
  • I have a problem
    - Instagram Stories
    - Liquid Motion Elements
    who use AEVIEWER
    and in the PDF says and the VIEWER download was free, but not freeI have a problem
    - Instagram Stories
    - Liquid Motion Elements
    who use AEVIEWER
    and in the PDF says and the VIEWER download was free, but not free
    Hi Ridley,
    I don't own:
    - Instagram Stories
    - Liquid Motion Elements
    These projects are from different authors. Please, contact them to get a support.