• Hi, 
    Am getting an error every-time I open after effects. It goes away after clicking it 9 times. It only comes when I start AEViewer. 

Error during creation of the file

Error:ReferenceError: Function _isSecurityPrefSet is undefined
    Function: createFile
    Error on Line: 1160

• Hi, 
    Am getting an error every-time I open after effects. It goes away after clicking it 9 times. It only comes when I start AEViewer. 

Hi,
    Sorry for the issue.
    The update is coming in two days.
  • Hey! I tried the Demo and would love to Purchase AEViewer! When is .mogrt-Support going to happen? I just read "it's planned for the next update" but didn't find anything yet. Thanks!
  • Hey! I tried the Demo and would love to Purchase AEViewer! When is .mogrt-Support going to happen? I just read "it's planned for the next update" but didn't find anything yet. Thanks!
    Hi,
    I plan to add it in version 1.7 that will be available this year.
  • How can I reset the trial? I couldn't properly test this app because the error:

I saw that you're having an update come out soon, and would like to reset the trial to properly test this app for my team.
  • How can I reset the trial? I couldn't properly test this app because the error:

I saw that you're having an update come out soon, and would like to reset the trial to properly test this app for my team.
    Please open support ticket .
  • Hi everyone!

The 1.6.2 update is available now.
    Check this video to find out more what has changed:

• Hi, Congratulations! Wonderful Job!
    But, there's a bug in this new version.
    All Illustrator - AI files are streched in the preview - this streched bug only happens to Illustrator files, in the previous version, 1.6.1 this does not happen, works fine. But in this new version 1.6.2 this bug happens!
  • Hi, Congratulations! Wonderful Job!
    But, there's a bug in this new version.
    All Illustrator - AI files are streched in the preview - this streched bug only happens to Illustrator files, in the previous version, 1.6.1 this does not happen, works fine. But in this new version 1.6.2 this bug happens!
    Thanks! Please open support ticket and attach your OS info. I will fix that asap.
  • Hello! I don't know how you can ignore missing fonts, avoiding menu dialog during the render process (create preview)? i have installed version 1.6.2
  • Jesus De Nova said: Hello! I don't know how you can ignore missing fonts, avoiding menu dialog during the render process (create preview)? i have installed version 1.6.2 Hi, Open After Effects Preferences then go to "Type" -> "Do not warn me about missing fonts when opening projects."
  • Presale question, does this work well with image sequences? Does it show image sequences as a folder of images or does it display them as if they were a clip? Would be awesome if it was the latter as I usually render out to same folder a few different passes?
  • Presale question, does this work well with image sequences? Does it show image sequences as a folder of images or does it display them as if they were a clip? Would be awesome if it was the latter as I usually render out to same folder a few different passes?
    Hi Michael,
    Image sequences will be available in version 1.7. I plan to release it by the end of the year.
  • Really great tool for AE. Use it all time in daily projects. The script developer support for every questions i have. Thank's
  • I'm having a problem importing the config file. It's saying it's the wrong format. For some reason all my collections keep getting cleared out every 4 months or so. I'm assuming it's whenever I update AE. Is there a fix for this? 
  • I'm having a problem importing the config file. It's saying it's the wrong format. For some reason all my collections keep getting cleared out every 4 months or so. I'm assuming it's whenever I update AE. Is there a fix for this? 
    Hi Graham,
    Please open support ticket and attach your config file. Thanks!
  • Hello,
    AeViewer was OK, and i update to Catalina, and now when i launch AE 2020 i have a message to tell me VideoServer cannot be download
    Can you help ?
    Thanks
  • Hello,
    AeViewer was OK, and i update to Catalina, and now when i launch AE 2020 i have a message to tell me VideoServer cannot be download
    Can you help ?
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I've replied to your support ticket.
  • Ce script est un indispensable, je l’utilise depuis 1 an et ma bibliothèque commence à avoir fière allure.

J’ai récemment eu un bug sur la dernière version et le support m’a aidé pour réparer ça rapidement.

• I can't run AEviewer, this is the error : Unable to execute script at line 359.undefined is not an object.
    what should I do ?
  • I can't run AEviewer, this is the error : Unable to execute script at line 359.undefined is not an object.
    what should I do ?
    Hi,
    Please make sure that you have the latest version installed.
    If you do, please open support ticket . Thanks!
  • I attempted to uninstall manually all AEViewer and AEViewerBP folders.

I then installed the new version, but the old version AEViewerBP still appears under window/extensions within After Effects, Hoe can I remove all files and do a Clean install?

Second question:
    When I open the new version AEViewer within After Effects, it is empty—no folders (packs/presets) that I had in the older version. How do I get the presets back?
  • I attempted to uninstall manually all AEViewer and AEViewerBP folders.

I then installed the new version, but the old version AEViewerBP still appears under window/extensions within After Effects, Hoe can I remove all files and do a Clean install?

Second question:
    When I open the new version AEViewer within After Effects, it is empty—no folders (packs/presets) that I had in the older version. How do I get the presets back?
    Hi Tony,
    Please open support ticket with you AEviewer and Big Pack versions. Thanks!

• It's not working on my AE 2020. It opens but in every button I click, I get empty folders. Also I can't use the URL place to put folder adress, it just doesn't work
  • It's not working on my AE 2020. It opens but in every button I click, I get empty folders. Also I can't use the URL place to put folder adress, it just doesn't work
    Hi,
    Please make sure that you have the latest version installed.
    If you do, please open support ticket . Thanks!
  • Hi!

Quick question -
    Can I open an After Effect project, explore the compositions that Project has, and import/preview one single comp into the one I'm working with?

Thank you! 
  • Hi!

Quick question -
    Can I open an After Effect project, explore the compositions that Project has, and import/preview one single comp into the one I'm working with?

Thank you! 
    Hi,
    Currently you need to import full project because there is no way for After Effects to import a single one.
  • My AEViewer was working before (AE 2020), then I opened my AE 2019 to make some changes in a project, and now I nothings loads, I cannot see anything inside the panel, even the settings are empty... any ideas?

[UPDATE]: Support was great, they immediately helped me. I found that the problem happened because I had 2 versions of AE, with 2 separate extensions folder. As soon as I deleted the extra one, problem was fixed. 
  • Thank you bro! AEviewer script provided designers with convenience. I welcome this talent you have.
  • Does this support LUT files?
  • Does this support LUT files?
    Hi Christian,
    Not yet but we will implement in the next few updates.
    If you have ideas or suggestions, please let me know via contact form here:

Your feedback will be helpfull and might speed up the development. :) 
  • Hi Christian,

Video files are not displayed as thumbnails.
    The icon of ae project does not become a thumbnail video.
    What should i do?

mac10.13
    aftereffects cc19 and 2020
    MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
  • Hi Christian,

Video files are not displayed as thumbnails.
    The icon of ae project does not become a thumbnail video.
    What should i do?

mac10.13
    aftereffects cc19 and 2020
    MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)
    Shimogawa-san, I have replied to you via support ticket.
  • Hello,
    When I "import and add" an .aep from Aeviewer in a existing comp, i would like to  "import and add"  the same .aep a second time but with an increment name, to have in my project panel, inside AEViewer folder, this second (but same) .aep with a name like Myname_2.aep...is it possible ?
  • Hello,
    When I "import and add" an .aep from Aeviewer in a existing comp, i would like to  "import and add"  the same .aep a second time but with an increment name, to have in my project panel, inside AEViewer folder, this second (but same) .aep with a name like Myname_2.aep...is it possible ?

Hi, Yes it is. Please, open a support ticket and we will discuss it there.
  • Very Good tool for all your media and right in After Effects. I do notice that when you have a large number of music files in one place AEviewer can become unresponsive and even crash the computer. I hope this is fixed in a future update, for now when selecting music for a comp I stay with the old drag and drop method from my folder to After Effects. But video files and sound fx and other media files seam to load effortlessly. Great Product!
  • Very Good tool for all your media and right in After Effects. I do notice that when you have a large number of music files in one place AEviewer can become unresponsive and even crash the computer. I hope this is fixed in a future update, for now when selecting music for a comp I stay with the old drag and drop method from my folder to After Effects. But video files and sound fx and other media files seam to load effortlessly. Great Product!
    Hi Kevin, thank you for your feedback!
    Could you please send me some more details about how many files you have in your folder, their duration and format\codec?
    You can reach me here:

Thanks!
  • Will it support exr sequence files?
    Hi Nguyen, AEviewer doesn't support playback of sequences yet.

Will it be considered in future?
  • Can't seem to install for 17.1.2 Build 37,... Pushed through the ZXP Installer only to find it not in After Effects. 
    Can any one confirm that this is working in the latest After Effects Build 37?
  • I think I needed to update my AE Scripts Plugin Manager in order to install it correctly. 
  • That didn't work either,... I can't get AEviewer to install. AE 2020 17.1.2 Build 37
  • Projects with a file name in another language (Korean) will not be displayed in AEview after 1.7 update.
  • How do I get version 1.6.2? Version 1.7 causes problems

Will it be considered in future?
    Sure thing!
    Can you send me a test example of it here?
  • I think I needed to update my AE Scripts Plugin Manager in order to install it correctly. 
    If you will have any issues with the installation, feel free to reach me here:
  • Projects with a file name in another language (Korean) will not be displayed in AEview after 1.7 update.
    We are working on the fix already.
    It should be done withn couple of hours.
  • V1.7 doesn't work. I cannot open folders. I get this message : "Unable to execute the script at line 4. Uncaught exeception"
    I tried with AE 2020 and AE 2019, same issue.

> Fixed issue, quick support, great ! thanks
  • We are working on the fix already.
    It should be done withn couple of hours.