Super Collage
  • Pictures not showing up after identifying in polygon layer. What am I doing wrong? Want to buy this...

• Purchased and not working at all in AE 2020. Pictures comes in tiny, can't move or rescale. Not happy at all.

• Doesn't work in 2019 or 2020! Please help.

• Doesn't work in 2019 or 2020! Please help.

Hi Mark,
    Please tell me your OS info, or send me a screencast if you can, I'll help you to resolve the issue you are having. 
    PS, you can send me your screencast to my email [email protected]
  • Hello! Thought I'd take a moment to let you know that I tried your demo and thought to myself, "This is a plugin I can't live without"... PNP plugins and presets have come and gone throughout the years for Premiere and After Effects. Super Collage is by far the easiest to use and will no doubt save you time and money. It literally paid for itself in my first project using it. Thank you for creating this! 
  • Sent screenshot to you. Hope it can be fixed so I am happy like Leonard! Thanks for your efforts

• Hi there, Purchased the other day. I'm working in AE 2020, version 17.0 on a Mac, Catalina 10.15.2 and the plugin crashes everytime I try to apply it. The error says, "crash occurred while invoking effect plugin "Super Collage."
  • I assume you will respond to me in a timely fashion. Thank you for communicating
  • Just got it... Awesome Plug-in. Came at the right time. Works great!

Also, as a suggestion, it would be nice if you could add a feather to the out edges - even if it overlapped the other image, it could be a cool effect.
  • Hi there, Purchased the other day. I'm working in AE 2020, version 17.0 on a Mac, Catalina 10.15.2 and the plugin crashes everytime I try to apply it. The error says, "crash occurred while invoking effect plugin "Super Collage."
    Same issue here. Not sure what's up. 
  • When I insert images into the polygon sources they don't show up correctly. In image polygon 1, the image doesn't show up at all. In image polygon 2 and 3 the images are cropped. Interaction with the handles and modifying offset, scale, ect. are painfully slow.
  • Crashed once but great plugin otherwise. Is it possible to disable the content from automatically adjusting itself? When keyframing adjustments to the collage, there are some instances when I don't want the content inside certain polygons to scale up/down.
  • FYI - make sure your comp is set for 8 bits per channel depth. That was my problem, I had mine set to 16 and the plugin doesn't like that.

• FYI - make sure your comp is set for 8 bits per channel depth. That was my problem, I had mine set to 16 and the plugin doesn't like that.
    Thanks Carlos.
    Indeed the plugin only works with a composition in 8 bits / channel depth.
    I hope the author will update to correct this.
  • I get dropouts of frames ( polygon goes black or flickers) on some video in some polygons. No matter what file type to re-encode it to.  It doesn't like them in any particular order. I am in 8 bit settings.  AE 2019 Win 10.

Ok I rendered the files in media encoder in .mov and the black frames disappeared. PIA that it doesn't like mp4 files.
    Same issue here. Not sure what's up. 

Exactly same issue with me. 

• App looks great and works good, but I can't delete te red cross. Please help!
  • Got an issue with this: I'm using large photos in various collages and when the plugin scales them down into the collage I get really bad aliasing and moire.

It seems to have an issue with scaling images smoothly.

Also it would be good to be able to turn the edges/borders into a solid rather than have them as gaps which show through a layer beneath.

Finally, being able to split the collage up into separate layers/pre-comps would be really useful.

Main issue is the scaling though, going to have to make something in Photoshop for now instead.
  • Amazing plugin!
    The current layout i'm currently in need of however is not a part of the 104 Layout presets.
    I'm wanting one that's made of 5 pieces, the top 4 being equal 16x9 parts and then one long row at the bottom..
    Any clue how to get this shape? 

• Can be a huge pain in the ass to control but it is what it is 
  • Any chance to create a more complex comp more than 9 pieces? 
  • How do I get the update? Do I have to buy it again?
  • Please fix glitch in transitions.
  • HI everytime i try to render it only renders the solid and not the collage. 
  • Does this actually work? All I get when I play is the solid color, no images. 
  • Is there any update for this working? I just purchased, and I can't get any images to load as others have said. 
  • Does not render properly. Bad product support.
  • I guess it's not Apple silicon ready? Plugin doesn't show up in my effects :(
  • To everyone with issues making this work. 

You need to disable multi-frame rendering in the memory/performance settings of AE.

If you use media encoder instead of AE to render, the plugin seems to work.

Good luck.,
  • I had multi-frame rendering disabled when I started a project with this plugin. Everything seemed fine until I got to the third comp of photos, then started getting the solid color issue, but only halfway into the comp. Went back to the first two comps and now one of them has the solid color issue, the other is fine. Nothing I've tried is correcting this. Any other ideas?
  • I figured out that adding a keyframe on each photo seems to stop the issue of disappearing photos.

Problem now is the plugin is extremely slow. It's actually faster to just create my own layouts with masks than to depend on this plugin. Anyone else experience this?
  • Will this work with Portrait ratio for Instagram STORIES 9 x 16 where I can have 3 videos playing in 3 rows stacked?
  • I would be nice to run this on a newest generation Macs without having to use rosetta.
  • has anyone run into their keyframes disappearing? Part of the UI disappears too and I lose all my animation
  • has anyone run into their keyframes disappearing? Part of the UI disappears too and I lose all my animation
    If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket insteadhttps://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1511&direct=1