• Will there be a version that works with Premiere Pro?
  • This is great. I've been looking for something like this for years and keep getting told that it's only possible with SMPTE hardware. A software solution, especially inside AE is fantastic for me.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for a feature request, but it would be amazing if there were an advanced feature that had actual numerical values in the timeline for Hour:Min:Sec:Frm, so I could pickwhip expressions to these values individually. Kind of similar to how Soundkeys does for amplitude.
  • Will there be a version that works with Premiere Pro?
    Yes, there is a plan to make this happen.
  • This is great. I've been looking for something like this for years and keep getting told that it's only possible with SMPTE hardware. A software solution, especially inside AE is fantastic for me.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for a feature request, but it would be amazing if there were an advanced feature that had actual numerical values in the timeline for Hour:Min:Sec:Frm, so I could pickwhip expressions to these values individually. Kind of similar to how Soundkeys does for amplitude.
    Thanks, sounds like a good feature.  Will put this on the to-do list.
  • +1 On the premiere version, would be extremely useful for our workflow

Also +1 on having looked for something like this for years
  • ++1 on Premiere version. Thanks David!! =P
  • Is it possible a CS6 version could be forthcoming? 

Thanks,
    Tim
  • Tim K K said:
    Is it possible a CS6 version could be forthcoming? 

Thanks,
    Tim
    Active development for CS6 seems fairly unlikely at the moment, as Adobe no longer even provides installers for CS6 versions, but it may be worth downloading a trial of the plugin to see if it might in fact work with CS6.  I would guess that it won't, but if you try it and it does, please post.
  • Any update on when we will see a version for Premiere?
  • Any update on when we will see a version for Premiere?
    Some other projects have taken precedence, but hopefully before the end of 2020, if not sooner!
  • Any chance of a windows version anytime soon?
  • Definitely planning to release a Windows version and a Premiere version.  Development has gotten a bit behind :-)  But these updates are in the pipeline!
  • Is a Windows version still in that pipeline?
  • It is definitely in the pipeline, as is Apple Silicon compatibility, but I'm unfortunately not able to give a time estimate yet on either.

• Great plugin David. Would really love an M1 Mac version so I can run native.
  • This is probably my MOST life and time saving plugin I have. It is fantastic but sadly I can only run it on the apple silicon in Rosetta mode. Is there a timeline for the native version to be released? Or a windows version?

Thanks
  • Also curious about this working with Apple Silicone! Seems like a super helpful plugin. 
  • Hey David, any chance of an update as to when a windows version might be available?  This is worth a lot more to me than the $9.99 to not have to plug in a MA3 I/O node and hit 2 buttons at once to get the code value.  Da Vinci resolve is very hit and miss with band provided LTC...

Thank you!
  • Apple Silicon is coming sooner, hopefully by the end of the year.  Windows will be next, definitely in the plan, and then the next step will be a Premiere version