• Hi there ,,, every time i try to write text, i get the script alert.
    This script requies to access to write files.
    go to the General panael and  make sure that allow script is checked...

And am sure it's Checked...
    what can i do ..
    Please open a support ticket and provide screenshots https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1

• Привет, Алекс!
    На сайте 1.6.8 - скачивается 1.6.7
    При запуске триала - алерт.
    SyntaxError: Syntax error
    Script File: FontManager.jsxbin
    Function: findJsxTypefaces
    Error on Line: 150
  • Привет, Алекс!
    Спасибо за репорт. Разберусь в ближайшее время.
  • Hi Alex. When i  try to update dropdown font menu section alarm sign "make sure one of your folders have Typeface prefix under comment section  is popup". What the reason?  I've created folder at "font manager folder library" at theScriptUI Panels path and drop the one of the animography fonts inside. Thx.
  • Hi Alex. When i  try to update dropdown font menu section alarm sign "make sure one of your folders have Typeface prefix under comment section  is popup". What the reason?  I've created folder at "font manager folder library" at theScriptUI Panels path and drop the one of the animography fonts inside. Thx.
    Hi,
    Please open a support ticket and provide screenshots of your ScriptUI Panels folder and Font manager Library folder here https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
    Thanks!
  • Привет, Алекс!
    Открой пожалуйста тикет вот тут:
    Нужна информация о том, какие шрифты пробовал установить.
  • How do I change the colors of a font? Or, how do I change the colors of all the letters I've used without doing it individually?

Love the product. Thanks!
  • How do I change the colors of a font? Or, how do I change the colors of all the letters I've used without doing it individually?

Love the product. Thanks!
    Hi Dave, it depends on what font you are using. If you are using Animography typefaces, you can simply enable "Parent" toggle under the Write tab and write a new text.
    Here is the demo:

In case if you are creating new animated typeface, you need to use "Parent properties" button under "Setup" tab.
  • Hello!
    I'm not quite sure how the "Customize char set" function is supposed to work.
    If I add new characters to the A-Z of, say, English or German, most of them are ignored upon creation. Like I input 10 characters and only 2 (or none) is created.
    If I put new characters into the "Add" area, they are all created, but made in ONE shape (containing for example"Ą Ć Ę Ł Ń Ó Ś Ź Ż", which does not make any sense? 
    I need to add ~10 special characters (both upper and lowercase). Target language is Polish.

• Hello!
    I'm not quite sure how the "Customize char set" function is supposed to work.
    If I add new characters to the A-Z of, say, English or German, most of them are ignored upon creation. Like I input 10 characters and only 2 (or none) is created.
    If I put new characters into the "Add" area, they are all created, but made in ONE shape (containing for example"Ą Ć Ę Ł Ń Ó Ś Ź Ż", which does not make any sense? 
    I need to add ~10 special characters (both upper and lowercase). Target language is Polish.

Hi,
    Please open a support ticket and provide font name you are trying to use to create an animated typeface: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hello!
    (...)

Hi,
    Please open a support ticket and provide font name you are trying to use to create an animated typeface: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
    Hello!
    I'm just writing to let everybody know that Alex fixed my problem in less than 12 hours. Thank you again!
  • Hi Alex,

there are any news about compatibility with cc 2019 version?

Thank you
  • Hi Alex,

there are any news about compatibility with cc 2019 version?

Thank you
    Hi,

It is compatible with CC2019.
  • AE CC2019 Mac - crash :( use purchased typeface Madrid and trial version of Font Manager... Generate layers with letters and crash after this... Really compatible with cc2019?
  • Try with CC 2018 - all ok, no crashes...
  • ilya M said:
    AE CC2019 Mac - crash :( use purchased typeface Madrid and trial version of Font Manager... Generate layers with letters and crash after this... Really compatible with cc2019?
    Hi,
    Please open a support ticket here: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Can I create animated Typefaces that I can sell using this plugin? Or, is it only for creating content for my own projects?
  • I asked a question but it’s disappeared.

Using the Font Manager plugin, is it possible to create sellable JSX animated fonts, that I can sell on my own website. Or, are the fonts created only to be used in my own projects?
  • Mark Mink said:
    I asked a question but it’s disappeared.

Using the Font Manager plugin, is it possible to create sellable JSX animated fonts, that I can sell on my own website. Or, are the fonts created only to be used in my own projects?
    Hi Mark,
    Don't worry, all you questions are here. At first time you have asked a question under my profile, that's why it wasn't displayed under the comments section.

You can create animated typefaces with Font Manager and sell them on your site without any restrictions.
    In order to convert animated typeface to JSX format, you will need compCode which is on sale now.
  • How do I save my custom animated typeface as a JSX so I can access it in the dropdown, in any project?
  • I don't have a font manager library folder. How do I install JSX files? Seemingly no answer after much searching. Please help.
  • Thanks for all your work and great products. 

However there seem to be some really big gaps in the education available. I really hope you can help.

HOW DO YOU PROPERLY CREATE ANIMATED TYPEFACES THAT USE MULTIPLE LAYERS?
    I see your "Sabor tutorial" but how does a user properly create an animated typeface that uses multiple layers in each letter's comp? Really unclear on the steps to do this properly and have the controllers be set up right.

• How do I save my custom animated typeface as a JSX so I can access it in the dropdown, in any project?
    Hi, in order to do that, you will need compCode script
  • I don't have a font manager library folder. How do I install JSX files? Seemingly no answer after much searching. Please help.
    You need to create that folder manually. In the next update we will provide a function, that will install animated typefaces automatically.
  • Thanks for all your work and great products. 

However there seem to be some really big gaps in the education available. I really hope you can help.

HOW DO YOU PROPERLY CREATE ANIMATED TYPEFACES THAT USE MULTIPLE LAYERS?
    I see your "Sabor tutorial" but how does a user properly create an animated typeface that uses multiple layers in each letter's comp? Really unclear on the steps to do this properly and have the controllers be set up right.

After you have set up the animated typeface template, you can simply add more layers inside each letter's comp.
    When you will click "Create template" you will be able to choose animated typeface name and how much copies of the character layer you want to add.

To add property to the controller, you need to select property and click "Parent properties" under the Setup tab.

Currently, we are working on a big update that will bring more functions and clear UI.
    Along with that I will record more tutorials with greater details.
  • Just downloaded font manager to use with AE CC19 version 16.1.2. There is no longer an AE General preference for allowing scripts write files and access network. FYI, It has moved to Scripting and Expressions preferences. 
  • Just downloaded font manager to use with AE CC19 version 16.1.2. There is no longer an AE General preference for allowing scripts write files and access network. FYI, It has moved to Scripting and Expressions preferences. 
    Thanks Thomas!
    We have alerady added this to the new update that will be released soon.
  • Hello Alex, 
    I purchased this with only one intention: to be able to apply a premade .aep or existent .jsxbin typeface to any other font I desire.
    Is it possible? 
    I struggle to understand how to do this thru your tutorials, but there is none explaining how to do it.
    For example, If I want to use the MADRID typeface for the Lato font, do you have a dummy tutorial how to do it?
    It's the only reason I need Font Manager. To be able to change the font of a premade typeface.
    Thank you.

• Hello Alex, 
    I purchased this with only one intention: to be able to apply a premade .aep or existent .jsxbin typeface to any other font I desire.
    Is it possible? 
    I struggle to understand how to do this thru your tutorials, but there is none explaining how to do it.
    For example, If I want to use the MADRID typeface for the Lato font, do you have a dummy tutorial how to do it?
    It's the only reason I need Font Manager. To be able to change the font of a premade typeface.
    Thank you.

Hi Silus, 
    Unfortunately, this option is not available yet.
    I plan to add a feature, that will allow to apply preset to any font at the beginning of 2020. 
  • Hello Alex, 
    Is it possible? 
    Thank you.

Hi Silus, 
    I plan to add a feature, that will allow to apply preset to any font at the beginning of 2020. 
    That sounds great Alex!
    I will wait then for that update. That feature will make a very HUGE difference :)

Thank you!!!
  • Hello Alex, 
    Is it possible? 
    Thank you.

Hi Silus, 
    That sounds great Alex!
    I will wait then for that update. That feature will make a very HUGE difference :)

Thank you!!!
    Could you please open a support ticket? I will add you as a beta tester of this feature.
  • What do I need to name the Font Manager folder and where do I put it. Very confused.  No folder automatically made. Please help
  • What do I need to name the Font Manager folder and where do I put it. Very confused.  No folder automatically made. Please help

Hi Mark, 
    You need to create a "Font Manager Library" folder under the "ScriptUI Panels" folder.
    Here is the video tutorial:
  • Hello I'm trying to use in portuguese but I'm not getting sucess. they say some glyphs are not supported. any tips?
    Captura de Tela 2020-04-17 às 17.01.10.png
    1822 x 1268 - 352K
  • Hello I'm trying to use in portuguese but I'm not getting sucess. they say some glyphs are not supported. any tips?

Hi Jose,

This typeface doesn't have the composition with this glyph.

There are two ways to add it to the set:

1. Reach the animated typeface author and ask him to add it.

2. Or add it manually by duplicating "e" composition, renaming it to é and adding asterisk inside the new composition.

• Hi Alex, Using the jsbin files? How do I change the color of all the letters I have made at once? I don't see that under the controller? Please advise and thank you.
  • Hi Alex, Using the jsbin files? How do I change the color of all the letters I have made at once? I don't see that under the controller? Please advise and thank you.
    Hi Mark,
    You need to turn on "Parenting" toggle.
    Please, check the video here at 03:04:

• Thanks for your help Alex
  • Thanks for your help Alex
    My pleasure
  • hello i try to use it it diidnt work withe me 

it say :Please, open project with animated typeface and click "Refresh" button in the script.
  • "eid" typeface doesn't have these glyphs: 

ع,ي,د,م,ب,ا,ر,ك

arabic languge 

it say :Please, open project with animated typeface and click "Refresh" button in the script.

"eid" typeface doesn't have these glyphs: 

ع,ي,د,م,ب,ا,ر,ك

arabic languge

"eid" typeface doesn't have these glyphs: 

ع,ي,د,م,ب,ا,ر,ك

arabic languge

Hi, Please open a support ticket and attach your AEP file with the typeface https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1

• Is the system fonts I have in After Effects not visible in Font Manager? Must I install the jsx font in the font manager library for every font?
    I wonder because the company is installing on my computer and I have no admin account so..
  • Is the system fonts I have in After Effects not visible in Font Manager? Must I install the jsx font in the font manager library for every font?
    I wonder because the company is installing on my computer and I have no admin account so..

Hi,
    Under the Write tab you can find only JSX typefaces or imported typefaces in your project.
    Your regular fonts, installed in the system, wouldn't display in the dropdown menu.
    I hope that helped. :)
  • I installed font manager, but there's no folder Font Manager in my UI Script Panel. Can you help me ?
  • I installed font manager, but there's no folder Font Manager in my UI Script Panel. Can you help me ?

You can install the animated typefaces using the last tab inside Font Manager. There should be a button "Install Animated Typeface".
  • Hi Alex!

What is the animated typeface that appears in your promo that says "hello world". It's mostly yellow, white and black. I looked at all the animograhy ones, and couldn't find it. Is it from somewhere else?

Thanks!

AR
  • Hi Alex!

What is the animated typeface that appears in your promo that says "hello world". It's mostly yellow, white and black. I looked at all the animograhy ones, and couldn't find it. Is it from somewhere else?

Thanks!

AR
    Hi Ariel,
    This is Nexa Bold, which is a part of Big Pack of Elements:
  • Hi Alex!

Thanks!

AR
    Hi Ariel,
    This is Nexa Bold, which is a part of Big Pack of Elements:
    Great, thanks for that! So from what I read on videohive, it sounds like the big pack comes with its own lite version of font manager. If I purchase the big pack, will it bring a jsx that I can use to install that alphabet to the separate full size font manager purchase? Do you sell that jsx separately?