• I'm loving the new version. It's been really fun to play with. Can you provide some information in regards to the "Sequence" setting? What do the different patterns refer to? I have played with the setting, but I can't determine exactly what the change in animaton is based on. Thanks.
  • Hi, Kevin.

Each word gets a number as it was added to the form.
    "Sequence" - means which numbers to start the transition from.
    ^.........   - from start
    ..........^  - from end
    .....^.....  - center
    ^........^  - edge
    ..^...^...  - random

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Why did you have to put a trojan inside Get_Fonts_List.exe?
  • I think these are false positives. This utility was made by me in the AutoIt environment.
  • I think these are false positives. This utility was made by me in the AutoIt environment.
    It's not false-positive! It's a Trojan inside. Your scan found one also.
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/e3e99430f4c0f4ee6b29e4163b660aed2153963b870ee29edba30a8b95494008/detection
  • AE does not have a system method for listing the fonts installed on the system.
    AI and PS have such a method and Get_Fonts_List.exe does not start.
    Therefore, in Win AE, blocking by the antivirus Get_Fonts_List.exe will cause an error.

Try to add Get_Fonts_List.exe to the white list of your antivirus.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • This is a false positive of the heuristic, the file is not malicious. Look at the reports of serious antiviruses.
  • This is a false positive of the heuristic, the file is not malicious. Look at the reports of serious antiviruses.
    I would say I trust Bitdefender more as it is in the top 1 best antivirus out there. With 14 out of 72 engines detecting this a Trojan, there's clearly something with this exe that is malicious.  
  • Cool tool! 

There would be two features that would perfect this tool!
    -Inverthing the shape.
    -Offset for the shapes "outline". So you could adjust how far/near the words can be to the shape.

Thanks so much for this tool!
  • Hello, 
    how can I update the state od a word shape with another one to animate the morph in word cloud 2? When i click on add/update it reates a new wordcloud comp layer... Thank you
  • Hi.
    The layer must be selected and the word list must be the same (the weight of the words can be changed).
    If the layer is not selected, a new one will be automatically created. If the word list does not match, you will see a dialog with a choice of action.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • I tried but it always generate a new layer. I have the layer of the original shape selected, I change the shape in WC2, genrate and apply but it creates a new wordcloud multifont layer; everything is the same, i just moved the time cursor in the timeline. What can it be?
  • If you have activated Multi Fonts or Multi Pass then a new Multi Layer will always be created.
    https://youtu.be/_3ozpO31ers?t=54

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Hello... 
    I have installed word cloud 2 using zxp installer and it works in only Photoshop CC 2018 and it is blank in After Effects CC 2015 which I want to use for a little animation... Help me

• Hi, Henri.

Please open a support ticket for direct help, and send us more information (project file, screenshot of errors) and description of your system.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • hi there,
    can your script change letters size inside the word to fill a shape in this way?:
    https://yadi.sk/i/iFx3CkCFGnGTfg

• Hi, Alexey.

My script will not be able to do so.
    The time of operation of such an algorithm will increase more than an order.
    And in AE there is no way to control individual letters in the word.

Thanks
    Andrew
  • Debating a purchase. Is there any way to link words? For instance if I have this list:

• United States
    • New York
    • Connecticut
    • Illinois
    • New Jersey
    • Wisconsin
    How do I make sure that New York doesn't get split into New and York? Is there some modifier that I can include that will tell Wordcloud that it all belongs on a single line?
  • Hi, Benjamin.
    All that is written in one line will behave as one object.

Format Words List: [Weight][Tab][Words (Few words)]

20 United States
    15 New York
    10 Connecticut
    7 Illinois
    5 New Jersey
    5 Wisconsin

Thanks
    Andrew
    Screenshot 2021-06-21 233802.jpg
    1085 x 945 - 125K
  • I have installed word cloud 2 using zxp installer and it works in only Photoshop CC 2021 and it is blank in After Effects CC 2021 (not work ) can you pls reply is that issue ? or you have any fix ?
  • kin asus said:
    I have installed word cloud 2 using zxp installer and it works in only Photoshop CC 2021 and it is blank in After Effects CC 2021 (not work ) can you pls reply is that issue ? or you have any fix ?
    Try uninstaling the extension and reinstall. 
    Try manual installation ZXP Installer FAQ
    Use CSXS.11 for creating a registry entry "PlayerDebugMode" with String value 1 in
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/CSXS.11

Thanks
    Andrew

• kin asus said:
    I have installed word cloud 2 using zxp installer and it works in only Photoshop CC 2021 and it is blank in After Effects CC 2021 (not work ) can you pls reply is that issue ? or you have any fix ?

thank you for reply 
    but still flickering all the time >> and not stable or work will (photoshop or illstrator or after effects ) all of it is blank

can you pls update it or fix it
  • I can't find out what the problem of running extension is on your computer.
    The problem may not be in extension, but in a CEP engine.
    Perhaps something in the system blocks the launch. (firewall, antivirus)
    And maybe will help reinstall the application.
  • OTL...
    hi this script not works in my ae...(cc 2020, 2021, 2018 all)
    but well done in illustrator and photoshop..
    im in serious project now, so i purchased this script  
    but now...

i cannot choose multifont and kind of font 
    all button just deactivated...

how can i solve this problem???

• Try uninstalling and reinstalling the extension following the instructions on this page. https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/zxp-installer-faq/
  • Hi, I have a question about the Word Cloud2. 
    I created a keywords list for London in .txt format. But it recognizes "BIG BEN" as two words, "BIG" and "BEN". 
    Is there any way to read it as one word?

Thank you.

• Hi, I have a question about the Word Cloud2. 
    I created a keywords list for London in .txt format. But it recognizes "BIG BEN" as two words, "BIG" and "BEN". 
    Is there any way to read it as one word?

Thank you.
    Parser has no function to combine words. The parser only can exclude the Stop Words.
    If you need to correct the list of words after the parser just click Edit Words List.
    If you have ready-made keywords, you can immediately insert them into Edit Words List.

Format Words List: [Weight][Tab][Words (Few words)]

20 BIG BEN
    15 New York
    10 Connecticut
    7 Illinois
    5 New Jersey
    5 Wisconsin
  • Hi. Is there a way to use custom fonts, please? Is there a particular folder fonts need to be installed in for Word Cloud2 to be able to recognise and use them? I have a few fonts that AE recognises and I use all the time, but they don't show up on the Word Cloud2 list of fonts. 

When I look at the font_list.txt file in user / Library / Application Support / aescripts / Word_Cloud_2, then the fonts I'm looking for are listed, but they still don't show in the list of fonts in the AE Word Cloud2 window.

If it helps, I'm running on MacOS10.15.7.

Many thanks.
  • Hi. Is there a way to use custom fonts, please? 
    Hi, Patricia.
    Word Claud this extension that works on HTML engine. Fonts installed in the system are tested for the possibility of displaying in extension. Some fonts do not pass this check for reasons hidden deep in this engine.
    From the fact that we managed to try:
    Sometimes it helps the preview of the font in the font manager (for example Adobe CC/Fonts and reboot AE).
    Conversion of font from OTF in TTF.

Thanks
    Andrew

• Hi. Is there a way to use custom fonts, please? 
    Hi, Patricia.
    Word Claud this extension that works on HTML engine. Fonts installed in the system are tested for the possibility of displaying in extension. Some fonts do not pass this check for reasons hidden deep in this engine.
    From the fact that we managed to try:
    Sometimes it helps the preview of the font in the font manager (for example Adobe CC/Fonts and reboot AE).
    Conversion of font from OTF in TTF.

Thanks
    Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Many thanks for your response. I have since discovered that the font list in the Word Cloud2 extension window does pick up the fonts I need to use in AI and PS without a problem. But I need this to work in AE as I need to animate the word clouds. In AE, I still can't see these particular fonts in the font list of the extension window. I have tried using the most similar fonts in the list and then manually changing them in the comp, but then there are gaps and overlaps.

I don't have issues using these particular fonts anywhere else. They are already in ttf and I have rebooted AE as well as the machine.

Is there anything that can be done about this, please?

Many thanks.
  • AI and PS have a built-in method to obtain a list of installed fonts. In After Effects there is no such method.
    Open support ticket and attach zip file with problem fonts.
  • Hi, Patricia.

Nice to meet you. How can I use Blur in text? I'm not sure how to do it by myself. (translation in progress)

Thanks
    Masami
  • How can I edit an existing composition created with Word Cloud ?
  • Hi, Peter.

If you have the Word Cloud extension, you can load a list of words with weights from the finished composition (Text Layer to Words List) and add your states.
    If you don't have the extension, you can only change the duration of the animation by moving the markers. And the standard layer transformations (Position, Scale)

Thanks
    Andrew