• Can't see the point in Premiere Pro. It just adds a standard caption. So what?
  • Can't see the point in Premiere Pro. It just adds a standard caption. So what?
    I thought the same thing. Maybe the auto translate that is coming later will make it worth it. 
    Hi There,
    Actually you are able to use all features that we described in premier pro as well. For now animated subtitles are only available in Adobe aftereffects but we hope we will add them to premier pro as well in next version. but if you asking about difference, you can export subtitles, you dont need to work with premier clips any more to add or update sentences, you can do quick search among all sentences, also in next days we will add Auto Translate feature that lets you easily translated all sentences right inside Subtitle Pro.
  • Hello. I've tried Subtitle Pro in After Effects 2020. First, it's bugging the file (extensions conflict). But the main problem for me is this one : asking for a srt file. But how to make a srt file on Mac? When I'm writing on TextEdit and changing extension from .txt to .srt, Subltitle Pro doesn't recognize it. Somebody has an alternative? Many thanks.
  • Hello. I've tried Subtitle Pro in After Effects 2020. First, it's bugging the file (extensions conflict). But the main problem for me is this one : asking for a srt file. But how to make a srt file on Mac? When I'm writing on TextEdit and changing extension from .txt to .srt, Subltitle Pro doesn't recognize it. Somebody has an alternative? Many thanks.

Please open a support ticket for assistance https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hi,

Unfortunately I can't workout how to install the demo.

Your readme says use the aeplugins manager app - but that only works if you buy the licensed version.  Adobe Extension Manager can't open your .zxp file either.  Manual install doesn't work according to your notes either :(

Is there a solution to this?  and also could I please ask when the plug-in will be properly be ready for use Premier Pro?

Many thanks
  • Hi Paul,
    It is easy to install the plugin and check the trial version. Simply install ZXPInstaller from here. then find the zxp file of the plugin in the downloaded package. drag and drop zxp in the ZXPInstaller. aslo you can check This FAQ for more info. Please let me know if you successfully installed it or not.

And about you question, Subtitle pro works in both premier pro and aftereffects however some feature such as animated subtitles and markers are not supported in premier pro yet, we are working hard to make those features possible in premier pro as well. for now you can import subtitles, add subtitles to your videos using our handy UI and also export subtitles in popular formats right inside premier pro. we will have a huge update soon with lots of feature specially in premier pro. Stay in Touch:).

Cheers,
    David
  • How good is the translator?
  • How good is the translator?
    Hi Peter,
    We are using google translator API for translating. all languages are supported and and it is very easy. you can just select sentence, choose languages and hit translate.
  • Having problems with Premiere Pro

Its not importing all the captions and its not putting it in the correct place in timeline 
  • Having problems with Premiere Pro

Its not importing all the captions and its not putting it in the correct place in timeline 
    Hi Liam,
    As I saw in the attached image, captions are in the right place. in subtitle pro the rightest number is percent of a second but in premier pro the rightest number is showing the frame. so for example 00:00:25.15 in subtitle pro will be 00:00:25.3 in premier pro(depends of your current frame rate, we calculated it and placed the subtitle in exact time).
  • Hello David,

Here, I made a video to show you: https://streamable.com/q6w53u

As you can see I have 15 minutes of captions and they show up when I click "import" but as soon as I click "apply", only 35 seconds of captions show up
    -_-
    And the 35 seconds that do show up dont even even show up correctly on the timeline. 

• Just so those buying this know the limitations of the plugin at it's current stage as well as acting as feedback for the developer. Only used it one day and maybe I'm wrong on some points. Please correct me if this is the case, and I will edit my comment (I'm using AE 2019 v16.1.2):

The plugin can NOT:
    • Re-arrange the text layers. You will have to create a new text line (which appears at the bottom) and manually copy paste text downwards if you need a line in the middle somewhere. There is rarely time to create .srt files in advance so we create them on the fly and re-arranging lines is crucial.
    • Delete single text layers (only option to delete everything). Deleting single lines of text would be very helpfull.
    • Remember frame numbers when exporting .srt and importing it again. It remembers seconds only. In other words; timing is impossible straight from imported .srt. This is a deal-breaker right here, as subtitles are not only used on whole seconds, they are timed with 2-12 frame intervalls between each line of text most of the time.
    • Re-apply changes to layers created by the plugin. So changing som text or adding a line is not possible. It will simply create new layers that seem to make a real mess of things (see below). You can however, change text by double-clicking the markers. Adding new markers though, doesn't seem possible.
    Issues I can't explain:
    • Exported .srt and imported again. Suddenly missing the first line of text. If you read the above, the workload is suddenly increased a lot.
    • Exported a second language to a different .srt file. Imported the first .srt with original language only to find it has been replaced by the second language. Now I have to create the first language again..
    It can become a great plugin, and this is not meant as a mockery to the developer or even a discouragement to those considering it, but rather points of improvement. In the industry these are things that are crucial and doing it manually is still preferable until these points are fixed and implemented.

As of now, the plugin can serve as a setup on very short scripts where you can be fairly certain of the the amount of textlines you need. (sometimes subtitles are changed and the plugin is not very suited for this).

Still happy to support the progress of a plugin like this with a purchase, and will not be asking for a refund :)
  • Apt Film said:
    Just so those buying this know the limitations of the plugin at it's current stage as well as acting as feedback for the developer. Only used it one day and maybe I'm wrong on some points. Please correct me if this is the case, and I will edit my comment (I'm using AE 2019 v16.1.2):

The plugin can NOT:
    • Re-arrange the text layers. You will have to create a new text line (which appears at the bottom) and manually copy paste text downwards if you need a line in the middle somewhere. There is rarely time to create .srt files in advance so we create them on the fly and re-arranging lines is crucial.
    • Delete single text layers (only option to delete everything). Deleting single lines of text would be very helpfull.
    • Remember frame numbers when exporting .srt and importing it again. It remembers seconds only. In other words; timing is impossible straight from imported .srt. This is a deal-breaker right here, as subtitles are not only used on whole seconds, they are timed with 2-12 frame intervalls between each line of text most of the time.
    • Re-apply changes to layers created by the plugin. So changing som text or adding a line is not possible. It will simply create new layers that seem to make a real mess of things (see below). You can however, change text by double-clicking the markers. Adding new markers though, doesn't seem possible.
    Issues I can't explain:
    • Exported .srt and imported again. Suddenly missing the first line of text. If you read the above, the workload is suddenly increased a lot.
    • Exported a second language to a different .srt file. Imported the first .srt with original language only to find it has been replaced by the second language. Now I have to create the first language again..
    It can become a great plugin, and this is not meant as a mockery to the developer or even a discouragement to those considering it, but rather points of improvement. In the industry these are things that are crucial and doing it manually is still preferable until these points are fixed and implemented.

As of now, the plugin can serve as a setup on very short scripts where you can be fairly certain of the the amount of textlines you need. (sometimes subtitles are changed and the plugin is not very suited for this).

Still happy to support the progress of a plugin like this with a purchase, and will not be asking for a refund :)
    Hi there,
    Thanks for your comment. your feedback helps us to improve our plugin :)
    Here i describe each part:
    1. Rearrange Text Layer: we already considered this and also showed how it works in demo video. You can simply move markers, or change their duration, or even add marker anywhere you prefer by selecting the text layer and add a marker then choose marker duration and the text(marker comment) right in aftereffects.
    2. Delete single Text Layer: if you remove both original text and translated text, plugin will ignore the sentence. Also in new update in next few days we are adding selection for Rows that you can delete specific rows.
    3. Remember frame numbers: since for ease of usage we showed durations in second base and not frame, we rounded some number which is not useful. Thanks to you for your feedback we will solve it soon.
    4. Re-apply changes: for now you are able to change markers and texts in the text layer. it is not possible to sync subtitle from generated text layer to subtitle pro. Thanks for you feedback, we already started a feature called "SYNC" and are adding ability to sync plugin and text layer if you made changes.
    About 2 issues:
    we solved the bug about first line. you can update the plugin to version 2 and should work perfect.
    when you hit export button translated text has more priority than original ones. so if you fill both part in a row, subtitle pro will ignore the original sentences which is logical. so if you already changed the original texts you dont need to fill the translated part.

And in the end your feedback really appreciated.It could be better if you could open a ticket.

Best regards,
    David
  • Hello David,

Here, I made a video to show you: https://streamable.com/q6w53u

As you can see I have 15 minutes of captions and they show up when I click "import" but as soon as I click "apply", only 35 seconds of captions show up
    -_-
    And the 35 seconds that do show up dont even even show up correctly on the timeline. 

Hi Liam,
    Would you please open a support ticket, so we can help you faster.
  • Hey,
    does the Plug in also work with Text that is written from Right to Left like Arabic or Hebrew?

We have a project where we need this feature. We used every single script yet,but there are always limitations or cases where they fall short(like mixing english and arabc text)

Thanks
  • Hello there! Just downloaded this plugin and am loving it so far. One piece of feedback is that it would be nice to get preview animations of the different Animation/Subtitle styles in After Effects. Right now, we have to rely on just the text description in the .aep file names to know what the animation will look like. Is there a way of including simple animation previews in AE for each option so that people know what each style looks like? Right now, the only way to do so is by importing the .aep file and then removing it to try another.

Thanks!
  • I made a video to show you: https://streamable.com/q6w53u

-_-
  • Hey,
    does the Plug in also work with Text that is written from Right to Left like Arabic or Hebrew?

We have a project where we need this feature. We used every single script yet,but there are always limitations or cases where they fall short(like mixing english and arabc text)

Thanks
    Hi there,
    Yes it is working with RTL languages well, but i suggest you to use the trial version first and see how it works. You can add 5 sentences in trial mode and apply in aftereffects to see if Subtitle Pro fits your need. Please let us know,

Best regards,
    David
  • Hello there! Just downloaded this plugin and am loving it so far. One piece of feedback is that it would be nice to get preview animations of the different Animation/Subtitle styles in After Effects. Right now, we have to rely on just the text description in the .aep file names to know what the animation will look like. Is there a way of including simple animation previews in AE for each option so that people know what each style looks like? Right now, the only way to do so is by importing the .aep file and then removing it to try another.

Thanks!
    Hi Brandon,
    Thanks for your positive feedback:)
    Unfortunately we subtitle pro doesn't have this feature yet, but we have that in our mind from when we created the plugin. We hope we will add that feature in next few updates. Stay in touch:)

Best regards,
    David
    I thought the same thing. Maybe the auto translate that is coming later will make it worth it. 
    Hi,
    We have added Auto Translate and other nice features already:). enjoy it.
  • I made a video to show you: https://streamable.com/q6w53u

-_-
    Hi there,
    We already updated the plugin. Please check it out:)
  • David Sey said:
    Apt Film said:
    Just so those buying this know the limitations of the plugin at it's current stage as well as acting as feedback for the developer. Only used it one day and maybe I'm wrong on some points. Please correct me if this is the case, and I will edit my comment (I'm using AE 2019 v16.1.2):

The plugin can NOT:
    Issues I can't explain:

Hi there,
    1. Rearrange Text Layer: we already considered this and also showed how it works in demo video. You can simply move markers, or change their duration, or even add marker anywhere you prefer by selecting the text layer and add a marker then choose marker duration and the text(marker comment) right in aftereffects.
    2. Delete single Text Layer: if you remove both original text and translated text, plugin will ignore the sentence. Also in new update in next few days we are adding selection for Rows that you can delete specific rows.
    3. Remember frame numbers: since for ease of usage we showed durations in second base and not frame, we rounded some number which is not useful. Thanks to you for your feedback we will solve it soon.
    4. Re-apply changes: for now you are able to change markers and texts in the text layer. it is not possible to sync subtitle from generated text layer to subtitle pro. Thanks for you feedback, we already started a feature called "SYNC" and are adding ability to sync plugin and text layer if you made changes.
    About 2 issues:
    we solved the bug about first line. you can update the plugin to version 2 and should work perfect.
    when you hit export button translated text has more priority than original ones. so if you fill both part in a row, subtitle pro will ignore the original sentences which is logical. so if you already changed the original texts you dont need to fill the translated part.

And in the end your feedback really appreciated.It could be better if you could open a ticket.

Best regards,
    David
    Hi Again,
    We already updated subtitle Pro  and fixed some issues and added some nice new features. we solved "delete single row", "remember frame number" :). also we are working to add SYNC feature later. Please check it out.
  • David Sey said:
    Apt Film said:

The plugin can NOT:
    Issues I can't explain:

Hi there,
    About 2 issues:

Best regards,
    David
    Thank you for the reply and the hard work. I will test the plugin again this week and check out all the changes :)
  • its working now but when I export, the captions dissapear. How do I make it so that captions a burned on top of the video at all times?
  • its working now but when I export, the captions dissapear. How do I make it so that captions a burned on top of the video at all times?
    Hi Liam,
    Please open a support ticket for assistance https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1 and also let us know you are using aftereffects or premier pro.

Best regards,
    David
  • Hi!
    I bought plugin and it's awesome.
    But I have one question.
    I make subtitles in some SRT maker (program called "Subtitle Edit").
    And in final SRT file I have some subtitles divided in 2 lines.

But when I import this SRT to After Effect via Subtitle Pro, there is no multilines within subtitles. Everything is in one line and I have to manually change it in After Effects (inside of Marker menu).

Is there any way to improve that and Subtitle Pro can see multilines from original SRT file?

Greetins!
  • Hi Maciej,

Thanks for your positive feedback. I will check it our and let you know. Please open a support ticket and provide us an example SRT file.

Best regards,
    David
  • The export is very usefull  - its working great. (Just found out that its export on other format that I needed at once).

I would just suggest to have the option to save as the name you want and not as default name/
    For example I'm working with 10 short videos - I would like to name the srt each time according to the topic.
    Other than that - This is an Amazing Tool - Very Useful 

Tom
  • This plugin has saved me so much time on a recent project. Subtitles look great in After Effects and the SRT file was perfect when applied in Vimeo.
    Sometimes needs a tweak of the markers in the timeline. 

Would it be possible in the future to adjust the markers in the timeline and have the ins and outs update in the SubtitlePro panel?

Thanks for the great plugin!!
    Worth the money!

Money
  • Tomer Sho said:
    The export is very usefull  - its working great. (Just found out that its export on other format that I needed at once).

I would just suggest to have the option to save as the name you want and not as default name/
    For example I'm working with 10 short videos - I would like to name the srt each time according to the topic.
    Other than that - This is an Amazing Tool - Very Useful 

Tom
    Hi Tomer!
    Thanks for your positive Feedback! 
    We are always looking forward to improve our plugins. We will consider your idea in next versions:)

Best regards,
    David
  • This plugin has saved me so much time on a recent project. Subtitles look great in After Effects and the SRT file was perfect when applied in Vimeo.

Would it be possible in the future to adjust the markers in the timeline and have the ins and outs update in the SubtitlePro panel?

Worth the money!

Money
    Hi Steve,
    Thanks for your positive feedback!
    We already added this feature in the latest version for aftereffects! You can simply press Sync Button in the toolbar left side of the table. 2 ways syncs are available, means you can fetch all sentences and times from aftereffects layer into Plugin or update aftereffects layer and add new sentences and new timings:). Hope it works well for you.

Best regards,
    David
  • David Sey said:
    This plugin has saved me so much time on a recent project. Subtitles look great in After Effects and the SRT file was perfect when applied in Vimeo.

Worth the money!

Money
    Hi Steve,
    Thanks for your positive feedback!
    We already added this feature in the latest version for aftereffects! You can simply press Sync Button in the toolbar left side of the table. 2 ways syncs are available, means you can fetch all sentences and times from aftereffects layer into Plugin or update aftereffects layer and add new sentences and new timings:). Hope it works well for you.

Best regards,
    David
    The update fixed this issue for me! Thanks

• When will the product come out for the Premiere? Thanks

• When will the product come out for the Premiere? Thanks
    Hi There!
    Subtitle pro works well in both Premier Pro and Aftereffects. Please check out this video to see the workflow and latest features!
  • Hi there! 

I've used Subtitle Pro in several projects so far in After Effects, and it has saved a tremendous amount of time. Thank you so much for creating this plugin!

That said, I have some feedback that I think could really help improve the plugin. I'm having to spend some time adjusting settings, moving things around, etc... to accommodate for some inflexibilities in the software. I'm hoping that you might be able to incorporate some of these requests into newer versions of the plugin.

1. Centering subtitles within boxes- It appears that right now, the text is placed within the background box automatically...and it approximates the average position of the text including the ascenders and descenders of the words. For example...if the word "japanese" is used in a subtitle, the word will appear visually high in the box...as it is accommodating for the "stems" of the "j" and "p". While the word is "technically" centered...most of the letters appear too high in the box. It would be better for the wording to NOT factor in the ascenders and descenders...but rather have a consistent base line for the wording within each box. 

2. Fading subtitles in and out- I understand that subtitles are based off of the subtitle files that you have provided. I use "Classic Subtitle 01.aep", which I find to be the best for my needs. However, I do not have the ability to easily fade in and out each text box. I understand that there are .aep files that have fading enabled...but they don't match the stylistic appeal of Classic Subtitle 01.aep. I'd prefer to use this style...but have the option to fade in and out. I understand that you may want to keep this file format the same...but I'd love to request a version of "Classic Subtitle 01.aep" with in and out fading enabled. Perhaps there could be an effect on the setting layer where you can set the global in and out fade opacity via a slider? An effect where you can say, "In Fade = # of frames". That would be really, really helpful! And if it would simply be easier to modify my version of the "Classic Subtitle 01.aep files" I'm happy to do that as well. I might need some help doing so...but am happy to take this on as needed.

3. Adjusting text settings- I have noticed that text behaves strangely when you modify the size/color/etc... of text that has already been subtitled. For example: let's say I have text that is 55pt on a black box background. If I change the size of the text to 45pt, the text will shrink and move lower in the box, making it no longer optically aligned. Ideally, the text size would shrink, but stay in the center of the box. Is there anyway to make this possible?

4. Building subtitle text in plugin- Perhaps I'm going about this the wrong way...but I'm encountering a lot of issues with modifying the subtitle lines within the plugin. Let's say I have 20 lines of subtitle text...but I realized that I missed a sentence (or want to split a line of text) at around Line 10. There's no easy way of creating a new layer and dragging it to the Line 10 position. Instead, I would need to create a new layer at the very end (making Line 21) and then copy and paste each line down to the next line. This is a substantial issue. Is it possible to make the "subtitle lines" drag and droppable within the plugin? Or can you add a "insert line here" feature? That would be a massive help! Alternatively, if I'm going about doing this the wrong way and should be building my subtitle script in a separate application, please let me know. If it's better to create a .srt file in another application and import into the plugin, I'm happy to do that.

5. Setting timings- I've had mixed results with setting timing. I'll copy and paste the exact timing from the timeline into the plugin, and somehow things always don't end up timed properly...and I need to go back and do 30 minutes of manual fixing. Is there any reason why this would be the case? If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know!

Again, I think this is a great plugin, and I plan to use it moving forward on pretty much everything. I'm just really hoping to have some of these issues resolved so we can use this plugin moving forward on all of our videos!
  • Hi there! 

I've used Subtitle Pro in several projects so far in After Effects, and it has saved a tremendous amount of time. Thank you so much for creating this plugin!

That said, I have some feedback that I think could really help improve the plugin. I'm having to spend some time adjusting settings, moving things around, etc... to accommodate for some inflexibilities in the software. I'm hoping that you might be able to incorporate some of these requests into newer versions of the plugin.

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for your positive feedback. We always care about customer needs and your feedback helps us to improve our plugin like what we did until now. Here i explain each part, Hope it helps you. also please open a support ticket then i can help you better.

1. Centering subtitles within boxes
    Aftereffects expressions has some limitations. I think there is no other way to get the border of words. But I can show you a trick to set the height of box manually or we can set a maximum size for the height of each box. Also if you share  a video and explain it, that would be nice and help me alot.

2. Fading subtitles in and out
    You can customise each template simply. There are some tips and tricks for customise each template. About Fading i like to add another template like what you said (classic 01 with fading option). Please Open a support ticket and  i will make that template for you ASAP. then if that seems good to you i will release the version with that template:). Also if you like to edit any template your self i can assist you with that:)

3. Adjusting text settings
    I didnt see such problem before. if you share a video and show me the problem it helps a lot, how ever i think it happens because of the render cache and it will be solve automatically after some seconds. also there are some options available such as size and padding that you can change them and see if it helps you or not.

4. Building subtitle text in plugin
    We already have this feature. When you adding a text in the plugin you can set the IN and OUT time for example the sentence should be in specific time, you need to just adjust the IN and OUT time. also usually when you are adding a sentence you see that sentence in at the end of table, it is not a problem, but if you like you can sort the table again to sort all sentences including the new ones. to do sorting you need to click on the START section of header 2 times (it switches ascending and descending). Please let me know that if everything is clear and it worked for you:)

5. Setting timings
    In the latest versions of Subtitle pro we improved timings. also please notice that aftereffects timeline is based on frames but subtitle pro is based one time. so really suggest you instead of copy and paste use the SYNC feature. you can find the SYNC option in the left toolbar in subtitle pro. you can Sync changes between plugin and aftereffects with a click!

In the end thank again for your feedback, its really appreciated.I tried to explain each part completely hope it helps you, Also please open a support ticket and share some videos about feature you like to see then i can help you immediately.

Best regards,
    David

• Looks very interesting! I am new to making subtitles, but I recently started selling online classes for artists. These are served by Vimeo through the New Zenler LMS platform. So I need to upload .srt files that are applied to a single movie (i.e., I cannot burn in the titles in different languages). 

My next step is to get Rev.com to create English subtitles for two classes that are already online. I expect to have to fix a lot of errors, and their built-in editor isn't very good. I might be better editing the marker text in Subtitle Pro. * Played around with demo, and yes, it's easy, but wish I could Tab from Original Text line to line for easier editing. 

The auto-translate feature is very attractive as a next phase. When I run the translation, do I export multiple .srt files with the translation, or is it all bundled? 

I'm a bit confused as to whether I can use any of the fancy animation and font choice options in my workflow. Are the "animations" and ability to change font only applicable if the titles are burned in in AE and rendered as a movie, or does the SRT file include styles? 

Also, do you have any detailed tutorials (I only found a fast promo video with loud music). I'm looking for a "how to use" tutorial or user guide - text or video (preferably with no music...!)
  • Hi Trish,
    Thanks for your positive feedback :)
    In every version and updates we like to create features that suggested by users like you. I will consider your feedback in next updates.
    Auto Translator works works on rows. means that after you imported srt file or you wrote sentences you can select as many as sentences you like and select language and then translate immediately. after that you are free to apply the subtitle in aftereffects or export subtitle directly(all popular subtitle formats are available).
    Animation blocks and font choices are only applicable if titles burned in AE. on the other hand Subtitles(SRT) format are limited, means that you have simple styles to work with Italic,bold and color, if you like i can share you some tricks for that. But please note that Animations are only available if you render movie in AE.
    Also since Subtitle pro extension workflow is so simple and we have much tooltips in the extension we dont have any detailed toturial, But if you open a support ticket i can immediately help you.

Kind regards,
    David
  • Thank you David. I managed to figure out how to import subtitles from YouTube, edit them, and save back, inside AE. Previewing in Premiere would be easier though, so I will try that next. I also have Rev.com creating .srt files now. 

I have no need to burn in the titles. I would like to use the Translate feature for other languages though. 

One feature I really need is to be able to output a "transcript" (i.e., take my subtitles and export them back to back with one space in-between, like a paragraph of prose). I would like to offer a transcript in a text file below the movies that someone could read. Is this a feature that could be added? (I can get a transcript from Rev.com for the English version, but would love the other languages too.) 

If not, does anyone know make a transcription from an .srt (or other exported file) without a lot of manual editing in a word processor!? 
  • Hi Trish,

You can use the subtitle pro translate feature for all languages as well(just like google translator).
    About the transcript, i didnt have this feature in mind until now but i like to add this feature in the future. I dont know any software or tool for doing such thing, But if you really need this feature i think i can invest some time on it to make sure it can be added in subtitle pro soon. Also we provide time limited license for test too, if you like give our plugin a try.
    Please open a support ticket for further discussion.

Thanks and regards,
    David
  • David, 

Have you actually listened to your help files. There is someone SNORING HARD in the back ground. Hilarious! 
  • David, 

Have you actually listened to your help files. There is someone SNORING HARD in the back ground. Hilarious! 
    Hi Charisma,

Yeah:)
    Thats the point, You noticed how tried we were...
    We updated the the package, Sorry and Thanks for your great attention.
  • Just had to say that David is VERY responsive to feature requests if you have ideas for improving this extension. I needed to also have a Transcript exported in addition to the .srt file, and that is now being incorporated in the Export dialog, and he's also working on adding some more of my requests. 

SubTitle Pro is turning out to be a very affordable way to create multiple languages from our caption files. I intend to find a native speaker to do a final pass (as I have a specialist topic) but it will still be much cheaper than the $30 a minute that online companies are asking. If your voiceover is straightforward and you've already corrected your original captions, you might find the Google Translate version is "close enough for jazz"! 

• Just wondering if there is a way to autowrap text easily. So instead of a long sentence running off the edge of the video it will go to a new line?
  • Hi Gideon,
    Actually we didnt think about it yet. But its so cool to have that feature in all templates. Thanks for your great feedback! hope we see this feature in the next version!

Best regards,
    David
  • Do you have plans to add the ability to adjust the leading of subtitles? Premiere's native open captions lack such customization capabilities so the addition of such a feature would further underline the superiority and value of Subtitle Pro.
  • Hi Brian,
    Yes! we are working on a new major version. We are trying to add a native style timeline inside the subtitle pro window(Since we dont like the native AE or Premier timeline). Please let us know whats your idea about this feature and what you like to see? :)

Best regards,
    David
  • Hi, I'm having trouble finding the option to create a custom template.
    Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 6.55.29 PM.png
    1822 x 2468 - 825K
  • Hi, I'm having trouble finding the option to create a custom template.
    Hi Christine!

There are some steps to do for making custom templates. At first Please select a template that you think is similar. Then open a support ticket and let us know what you like to see. We help you immediately. How ever we have more than 15 templates, if you like we can put your custom templates in the package for next updates as well.

looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
    David