• Having trouble getting loops out of this. (maybe a compatability issue with 2018??). Can you give us some more information on making sure loops are seemless?
  • Hi Ada

I keep getting this problem when I apply, how do I fix it?
    螢幕截圖 2019-04-19 15.52.14.png
    1366 x 768 - 204K
  • Hello
    Just bought this amazing scrip however , the script doesn't generate a control layer ?!
    any help please  
  • Hi, Just bought this and after I apply, I get the sway fine, but I get the broken lines like I do when I just use the pin tool.  
  • Hello, I would of like to purchase this but when I tried  it out I received this error message: Error: 'ASP.ffx' File not found.
    ..I did install it correctly...Does this work on 2019?
  • Hello, I would of like to purchase this but when I tried  it out I received this error message: Error: 'ASP.ffx' File not found.
    ..I did install it correctly...Does this work on 2019?
    Hi Melissa Lor,
    Since it has been confirmed to work with CC 2019, 
    please check [AutoSway_Guide_eng.pdf] and install it again.
    All the best,
  • Does anyone else receive a License Invaild error on this script after updated to Mac OS Catalina?
  • Hi Ada, Great tool thank you. I have an issue with sway in 3D in CC 2018. I split the layer in 5 vertically, I apply dont fix start point and than after applying the Autosway I select the say type to Z axe. But I have gaps between the split layers. I d like to make a photograph swaying in the wind and I have seen your video showing that but mine has gaps betwen each split layer. Thanks
  • Hi, I bought your plug-in. 
    I just wanna ask how can I make the object sway starting from the bottom part to top? I tried modifying the anchor point but it didn't seem to work.
    Thank you in advance for your help.

John
  • what the exact second between each move if i put 134 on speed? (my english is hell)
  • it keeps saying my license is incorrect, how do i fix this? I have already purchased it!
  • it keeps saying my license is incorrect, how do i fix this? I have already purchased it!
    Please review our License Code FAQ to solve most licensing issues: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/license-code-faq/ If you still need assistance, please open a support ticket and include screenshots: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hey there! 
    Is there a way to loop these? 
    I'm having a hard time figuring it out. 
  • is this compatible with ae 2022 ? 
  • I don't know if the developer is still interested into polishing this product, but you could add a MASTER "distance" and a MASTER "sway speed" in an adjustment layer so it controlls all of them, similar way AFPHair rig does it.

I'm still using autosway occasionally since it can be applied multiple times on the same layer unline AFPHairRig, but the lack of ergonomy makes me lose more time changing values for each instance.
  • Does AutoSway has API? so the script can call the Autosway API? 

• Does AutoSway has API? so the script can call the Autosway API? 

AutoSway does not have an API, so it is not possible to manipulate the Script from the outside.

• Is this going to be updated for the 2024 version? I use this plugin a bunch and would love to use it in the updated AE
  • Why is this plugin not installing the window panel? 
    I have version 1.901 an using AE ver 2024.
    Seems this plugin not compatible version?