Advanced Composition Grids
  • Very useful script! Thank you.
    Is there a way to make layers snap those guides?
  • Engin *** said:
    Very useful script! Thank you.
    Is there a way to make layers snap those guides?
    Hi, Engin! That was my original intent, but unfortunately that's not possible with the way these guides are drawn. Hope I'll make an update in the future when Adobe allows it.
  • Nik Ska, please upgrade Advanced Compositional Grids: I find it invaluable. I would also find it very useful in Photoshop.
  • Nik Ska, please upgrade Advanced Compositional Grids: I find it invaluable. I would also find it very useful in Photoshop.
    Hi Peter,

What part do you want updated exactly?

Nik
  • Hello Nik Ska,
    I apologise for taking two years to get back to you. Very quickly, I love your “Advanced Compositional Grids” and think it is worth every cent. 

To answer your question, where the layers in ACG are very useful, I have not always found it easy to resize certain layer grids to correspond with object placement in video clips, or, change their colours. In addition, I would find it useful to have non-square layer shapes options. I’m thinking of a scalable circle, oval and triangle. Years ago I would use such multi shaped grids when composing easel paintings and illustrations. 

It would also be marvellous to have ACG for Photoshop, but perhaps I ask too much? Thank you in advance.