Transition Master Pro

• imageTransition Master Pro

Native Transition Plugin for DaVinci Resolve Adobe Premiere Pro, AfterEffects and NukeX. Create, export and sell your own transitions or choose from a large transition presets library. It has never been that easy to create stunning native drag and drop transitions this quickly. You can use it to create transitions between two scenes or transition graphics on screen such as title cards, lower thirds and subtitles

https://aescripts.com/transition-master-pro/

• Downloaded the trial.

In Premiere every single transition just causes it to flicker between the two clips and black. So you get a frame of one clip, frame of black, frame of the other. Every preset does this.

IN AE 2020 it just crashes the software whenever you apply it to any clip.

Right now, cool idea but totally useless.
  • Hi Benjamin. Sorry for that issue. This hapernd on mac only and we will fix that by tomorrow. Seams we had an bug during the last installer build. I only can apologize for that issue
  • Hi Benjamin. Sorry for that issue. This hapernd on mac only and we will fix that by tomorrow. Seams we had an bug during the last installer build. I only can apologize for that issue
    Sounds good. I am on Windows 10.

I just updated AE (looks like I was one behind) and that still crashed it but at least let me report the error to Adobe.

The OFX plugin also crashed Sony Vegas. I know this isn't designed for Vegas but I'm guessing there's some bug across these things as I couldn't even start that application until I found and removed the OFX plugin.

This seems really cool and like an instant buy if it works so excited to try it out with a fix.

• Hi all,

we apologize the troubles regarding the bug Yesterday. It was covered the Adobe site on Win and Mac. So now everything is back in place and work as it should be. Thanks to Benjamin and the other comments. Hope you enjoy TransitionMaster. Wishlist and Comments are always welcome.

PLEAS DELET ALL OLD FILES BEVOR NEW INSTALLATION

Win:C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore

Mac: HD\library\ApplicationSupport\Adobe\CommonFiles\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore

Cheers Oliver

Hi Benjamin. Sorry for that issue. This hapernd on mac only and we will fix that by tomorrow. Seams we had an bug during the last installer build. I only can apologize for that issue
    Sounds good. I am on Windows 10.

I just updated AE (looks like I was one behind) and that still crashed it but at least let me report the error to Adobe.

The OFX plugin also crashed Sony Vegas. I know this isn't designed for Vegas but I'm guessing there's some bug across these things as I couldn't even start that application until I found and removed the OFX plugin.

This seems really cool and like an instant buy if it works so excited to try it out with a fix.

• Hi,

Really like the look of this product!

I've two questions - apologies if I missed where these are covered.

I can't work out how to have the centre point of the transition act like a cut. It seems like you can extend the incoming shot to the front of the transition, mix through, or extend the outgoing shot to the end of the transition. My personal preference with motion transitions is for the movement to cover the cut point without a mix, and I'd like to be able to build this in to my custom transitions.

Also, in Premiere, is there currently a way to render transitions progressively in interlaced sequences? I can't see it if it's in there. If not, can this be added?

Some Boris effects allow you to do this (in their menu it is: Mixed media > Progressive media in interlaced project), and Warp Stabilizer renders interlaced/progressively based on the media it is applied to rather than the sequence settings so it must be possible?

I'd really appreciate not having to nest each transition in a progressive sequence if I were using this. That feature would be the seller for me.
  • Hi,

Really like the look of this product!

I've two questions - apologies if I missed where these are covered.

I can't work out how to have the centre point of the transition act like a cut. It seems like you can extend the incoming shot to the front of the transition, mix through, or extend the outgoing shot to the end of the transition. My personal preference with motion transitions is for the movement to cover the cut point without a mix, and I'd like to be able to build this in to my custom transitions.

Also, in Premiere, is there currently a way to render transitions progressively in interlaced sequences? I can't see it if it's in there. If not, can this be added?

Some Boris effects allow you to do this (in their menu it is: Mixed media > Progressive media in interlaced project), and Warp Stabilizer renders interlaced/progressively based on the media it is applied to rather than the sequence settings so it must be possible?

I'd really appreciate not having to nest each transition in a progressive sequence if I were using this. That feature would be the seller for me.

So i have a short screen record. I think that is what your first request is about :-)

https://youtu.be/ZQdHUWpXeQY

So the interlaced thing is something we should think of. if required may we can handle this in an Update. Premiere is always not the best performer regarding Interlaced Material.

Hopefully you enjoy Transition Master

Cheers

Oliver

• Hello, I was attempting to try your plugin I downloaded and installed the windows version on windows 10.When I open up After Effects CS6 I cant find the plugin. I typed in "transition" in the effects and presets palette but nothing comes up. I also looked for the actual OFX plugin file in the After Effects directory and couldn't find it. The only thing I can see are what Im assuming are the transition presets in C:\ProgramData\Transition Master. Not sure what Im doing wrong?
  • Duane Jay said:
    Hello, I was attempting to try your plugin I downloaded and installed the windows version on windows 10.When I open up After Effects CS6 I cant find the plugin. I typed in "transition" in the effects and presets palette but nothing comes up. I also looked for the actual OFX plugin file in the After Effects directory and couldn't find it. The only thing I can see are what Im assuming are the transition presets in C:\ProgramData\Transition Master. Not sure what Im doing wrong?
    Hi Duane,

Thanks for trying TransitionMaster. This version supports cc versions up to 2020. we are sorry that CS6 version is not supported. 
    But you can try to use DaVinci resolve, there is a full functional free version to download. With that you can use TransitionMaster. But of course this is not Aftereffects.

Cheers Oliver
  • Duane Jay said:
    Hello, I was attempting to try your plugin I downloaded and installed the windows version on windows 10.When I open up After Effects CS6 I cant find the plugin. I typed in "transition" in the effects and presets palette but nothing comes up. I also looked for the actual OFX plugin file in the After Effects directory and couldn't find it. The only thing I can see are what Im assuming are the transition presets in C:\ProgramData\Transition Master. Not sure what Im doing wrong?
    Hi Duane,

Thanks for trying TransitionMaster. This version supports cc versions up to 2020. we are sorry that CS6 version is not supported. 
    But you can try to use DaVinci resolve, there is a full functional free version to download. With that you can use TransitionMaster. But of course this is not Aftereffects.

Cheers Oliver
    OK thanks but you should take CS6 off the compatibility list for After Effects so there is no confusion.
  • I bought and installed transition master pro but I dont have the Transition master basic plugin. It said that I should automatically have the basic plugin. Please help!
  • I bought and installed transition master pro but I dont have the Transition master basic plugin. It said that I should automatically have the basic plugin. Please help!

Please open a support ticket here for assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Hey Guys since I got it.. you guys never updated it anymore! are you guys will update it with more transitions? thank you! 
  • On July 7th you responded to a comment by saying that AE CS6 is not supported, but you still have it in the compatibility list.
  • Hello, would like to know if this app is going to receive any updates for Resolve 17?  I'm on a 3900x AMD and a 3080rtx and it is hitching and stuttering when just applied to two clips without any effects/customization/presets added.  This is with optimized media, everything from 6k raw to 4k proxies, mp4s, seems to cause a drop in frames with just the plugin attached to clips.
  • Hello, would like to know if this app is going to receive any updates for Resolve 17?  I'm on a 3900x AMD and a 3080rtx and it is hitching and stuttering when just applied to two clips without any effects/customization/presets added.  This is with optimized media, everything from 6k raw to 4k proxies, mp4s, seems to cause a drop in frames with just the plugin attached to clips.
    Sorry for the delay! Yes as soon as Blackmagic has a releas Version of DV17 we will update. So fare there are a lot of Problems inside Davinci 17 with the GPU engine. As long as Reslove is BETA there is no way to develop.
  • It would be great if you would fix the bug where every time you load a different transition it replaces your 0% and 100% keyframes with .5%. It's so annoying to have to change it every. single. time. you. try. another. transition.

Also, this is buggy on sub comps. I had a piece of 1920x1080 footage in a series of 3840x2160. Scaling was weird so I put it in a precomp. The parent that I was transitioning away from was set 0-100 with the sub layer selected. The transition works perfectly until the final keyframe. And then no video shows and nothing seems to make it show. Why won't this work with sub-comps?
  • Also, dug into this further for any potential buyers: this has not received an update since July and v1.0. It seems like a cool idea but not without support and some more transitions. The Pro model just was not worth it at all. There are better ways to do this stuff that offer way more.
  • Also, dug into this further for any potential buyers: this has not received an update since July and v1.0. It seems like a cool idea but not without support and some more transitions. The Pro model just was not worth it at all. There are better ways to do this stuff that offer way more.
    Hi Benjamin, we are working on Version 2. So we do not had any issues so far. The hint with the copy status of Keyframes switching to .05 is only in Aftereffects. This will be one feature for Version 2 lock or unlock this behavior. We thought it could be usefull having the transition at 50% so you see just in Time how it looks. But i agree, it could be usefull to lock that down. 

We had no updates because we had no bugs reportet, so there was no need to do so. With davinci 17 it really needs a new version and add. features.

Cheers Oliver

• Hi Oliver,

Do you have any idea when the transition Master Pro will work in Davinci Resolve 17?

Thanks,
    Theo
  • Hi Oliver,

Two weeks ago I posted a question for you in this section about Transion Master Pro and Davinci Resolve 17. Unfortunately you did not respond. Does that mean that you are not working on it anymore and that Transition Master Pro is not going to work in Davinci Resolve 17?
  • Hi Oliver,

Somebody told me that you have stopped the development of Transion Master Pro for Davinci Resolve 17. Is that true?
  • Hi Oliver,

Somebody told me that you have stopped the development of Transion Master Pro for Davinci Resolve 17. Is that true?
    Sorry for the very late answer :-( Transition master works on DaVinci 17 in early 2022 we will fix the Single gpu issuing if you are on more then one Grafikcards - we at also working on a few new settings
  • Hey How do I run this plug in within Premier Pro??
    I literally just bought the Pro version last night
  • Hi Oliver,

Sorry for the very late answer :-( Transition master works on DaVinci 17 in early 2022 we will fix the Single gpu issuing if you are on more then one Grafikcards - we at also working on a few new settings

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it
  • Are you still working on Transion Master Pro for Davinci Resolve 17? Please note that that DaVinci Resolve 18 is already available.
  • Hey Oliver,

Hey everyone,

I just purchased the Pro Version - unfortunately before noticing this thread. The PlugIn is loaded in Resolve 18 on Mac (2019 Mac Pro, Radeon Vega 2 Duo) and shows up in the Resolve preferences as correctly loaded, but DOES NOT show up in the effects tab. Creating an OFX folder on system level (in addition to the one in users / library) doesn’t work either… 

Is Resolve 18 simply not supported (yet) or am I missing something?

Thanks a lot and all the best from Berlin

Max

• This plugin STILL doesn't work with dual gpu in Davinci Resolve 17 or 18. You last said that you would have a solution for this within a few weeks over 6 months ago. What is the ETA on this?
  • We are verry sorry for this. We are finish with the 2.0 Beta for Adobe AE and Prem. including M1 Chip. Relase will be shortly and you can join beta if you like. The ofx - will take a short time, i know this is a pain but blackmagic is still tricky with the dual grafixcard issue. As i work myselfe on Davici be shure we are working hard in this.

Cheers Oliver

• Oliver, you have promised that Transition Master Pro would work for DaVinci 17 early 2022. It's now end of October. How much longer do you expect your customers have to wait?
  • Hello, May I know if this compatible with Adobe CC 2022 After effect and Premiere Pro ? interested the plugin, but wanna confirm is it ready to use. Thanks!
  • Rocky Pan said:
    Hello, May I know if this compatible with Adobe CC 2022 After effect and Premiere Pro ? interested the plugin, but wanna confirm is it ready to use. Thanks!

• Hello,

we will update this Plugin the next days to Prem 2023 AE 2023 plus Apple M1 and Davinci 18. So please be patient - Beta version is already running fine!

• Hello,

we will update this Plugin the next days to Prem 2023 AE 2023 plus Apple M1 and Davinci 18. So please be patient - Beta version is already running fine!

That's great news. Thanks!
  • Hello, Curious if this works with DR 18 before purchasing?
  • Hello, Curious if this works with DR 18 before purchasing?

Hello, Curious if this works with DR 18 before purchasing?
    Pleas try the Tryal, we are on the new release, that fixes all the issues and have new stunnig features, be pationt davince multi GPU und Apple M1 left us with a hell of work - but we are on it!

• Master Transition Pro for DaVinci Resolve 18.5?
  • Master Transition Pro for DaVinci Resolve 18.5?
    Yes but Beta - we are working with it and releas this days Transition Master v2 with new features !

If you likr to test beta leave us a mail

Cheers
    Oliver

• Hi guys, I have the Master Pro Version. But this version it's not working in Premiere and Davinci last updates. If you have Beta version or another solution can you share with me? What is your mail?
    Thanks