Essential Sound Effects for Animation Composer
  • I really like the concept of this offering. I just wish there was integration with Premiere where most of my sound design starts. its always cumbersome to import sound libraries opening sub-folders in the project panel. I never do sound design in AE. 
  • I really like the concept of this offering. I just wish there was integration with Premiere where most of my sound design starts. its always cumbersome to import sound libraries opening sub-folders in the project panel. I never do sound design in AE. 
    Hey Eric, 
    We are exploring ways how we could help people in Premiere as well. However I am not sure if or when we will do something like this for Premiere. 
    Thanks for your input :)
    Same here. The only reason I have audio in AE if I have is for timing purposes. Otherwise the audio design will be done in Premiere. Mr.Horse could create Premiere version of AC with transitions etc ;)
  • Just double checking that these sound effects are approved for use by a business with the purpose of including the sound effects in a commercial TV project advertising a product.

I may have missed something in the licensing regarding this so I apologies in advance if I have.

We are exploring this script currently but would like to be sure.

Thanks
  • Just double checking that these sound effects are approved for use by a business with the purpose of including the sound effects in a commercial TV project advertising a product.

I may have missed something in the licensing regarding this so I apologies in advance if I have.

We are exploring this script currently but would like to be sure.

Thanks
    Hi there, 

Yes you can use the sounds commercially for TV purposes. Our Terms just prohibit reselling the content itself, so you should refrain from selling the sounds as is or including in in some product where they could be accessed. 

• Can I use my sound as well from the animation composer's interface? Its quite visual and works great to easily see and apply musci which is quite a pain now.
  • Can I use my sound as well from the animation composer's interface? Its quite visual and works great to easily see and apply musci which is quite a pain now.
    Yes you can load your own folder containing audio files to Animation Composer. When you open the "Sounds" folder in Animation Composer there is a "Manage Audio Folders" button for that.
  • I'm a freelance YouTuber editor.
    Can I use YouTube freely?
    Can I use it on multiple channels?
  • I'm a freelance YouTuber editor.
    Can I use YouTube freely?
    Can I use it on multiple channels?
    Yes, you can.

Cheers
  • One purpose of motion graphics is to be an effective method of conveying information. The goal is to make the audience understand the message in the best way possible, based on what they’ve already seen or heard or experienced, Also a businessman should click here to know about latest affiliate marketing techniques. If you want your animation to be like a story, then the way in which it tells that story is very important.
  • FYI its mostly sci fi noises. I do mostly motion graphics work and found it not really worth it
  • Hello, I am using the free premiere composer on your website. Can I use transitions with sound in my projects without copyright issues?
  • Yos Yos said:
    Hello, I am using the free premiere composer on your website. Can I use transitions with sound in my projects without copyright issues?
    Hello Yos Yos, 

Yes, you can the same way as if you'd purchased them. Here are the full terms of use:

There are some limitations in case you're planning to sell templates or things like that. 

Kind regards,