MochaImport+ for NUKE
  • Hi Milan,
    thank you for your feedback. We try to make our tools as affordable as possible.
    Since our NUKE user base is much smaller than our user base for the AE version, we needed to calculate it differently.

This is what Animation Magazine said in their November Tech Review:
    "At $123, I’d say the investment is worth exponentially more than the
    time investment in building the Nuke nodes every time you need them."
    (see http://www.animationmagazine.net/tech-reviews/november-2014-tech-reviews/)
  • Hey Matt, thanks for this excellent product.
    Do you have plans for a V11 compatible upgrade?
  • Hi Jorge,

just yesterday I published version 1.103 which adds compatibility to Nuke 11 :-)
    It is a free update for existing customers. You find it in the "my downloads & licenses" section of your aescripts customer account.

Cheers,
    Mathias
  • Hi, is it compatible with Nuke 12?
  • Yes, it should work with NUKE 12.
    To make sure it works as expected, please use the trial version before you purchase (you can later turn the trial into the full version simply by entering your license code - there is no need to install a second time).

Hi, is it compatible with Nuke 12?

• Thanks you for replying. I wanted to know if this summer Sale consider this plugin? I am interested.
  • Hi Kenedy,
    All mamoworld products have been part of the first week of the summer sale (which was in May already). Next chance to get a discount for it will most likely be around Black Friday / Cyber Monday end of November, but we don't have precise plans for that, yet.

If you don't want to miss any sales for our products, best subscribe to the mamoworld newsletter

Thanks you for replying. I wanted to know if this summer Sale consider this plugin? I am interested.

• Hi, I wanted to know if this will be supporting nuke 13? and now I am seeing this is discontinued, I feel bad, i thought I will have support and new releases, I want to know if I can a have a refund for this, I payed for this considering this wiuld be continuninly working.
  • Hi, I wanted to know if this will be supporting nuke 13? and now I am seeing this is discontinued, I feel bad, i thought I will have support and new releases, I want to know if I can a have a refund for this, I payed for this considering this wiuld be continuninly working.
    It's impossible to continue supporting discontinued products. We would be happy to refund you if this was withing the refund window but we can only do refunds up to 3 months due to the PayPal and credit card rules. This is explained in our terms:  https://aescripts.com/terms/#refunds