• С кириллицей в именах папок тоже проблемы, крякозябры
  • С кириллицей в именах папок тоже проблемы, крякозябры
    Уже тестируем новую версию с исправлением.
    Я могу отправить прямо сейчас для теста, нужно только открыть тикет вот тут:
  • Hey everyone!
    We have fixed all previous issues.
    Please, make sure you have downloaded version 1.7.1
  • Not to cause issues, this appears to be an awesome tool. But I purchased it toady, and I get tons of error messages when installing and it doesn't appear to work. I know there was an update issued, but it doesn't appear to have solved the issues. Hoping developer has some time to get this worked out, I know it ain't easy. Good luck and I look forward to using it once it is working again. 
  • Not to cause issues, this appears to be an awesome tool. But I purchased it toady, and I get tons of error messages when installing and it doesn't appear to work. I know there was an update issued, but it doesn't appear to have solved the issues. Hoping developer has some time to get this worked out, I know it ain't easy. Good luck and I look forward to using it once it is working again. 

Hi Jesse,
    You have those errors because one of the libraries haven't loaded correctly because your system blocked it.
    Please, check my answer in your support ticket.

• ThanksAlex, I allowed around 7 files special access through the security. It seems to be working now. FYI everyone, you may get a few errors and need togo into Security and Privacy and grant permissions. It may take a few times opening and closing it to get all the necessary error messages to then approve in security. Once through that it works great. Also, Alex is super helpful and quick to respond. Great developer!
  • ThanksAlex, I allowed around 7 files special access through the security. It seems to be working now. FYI everyone, you may get a few errors and need togo into Security and Privacy and grant permissions. It may take a few times opening and closing it to get all the necessary error messages to then approve in security. Once through that it works great. Also, Alex is super helpful and quick to respond. Great developer!
    My pleasure. It's unusual behaviour on macOS, so if anyone will run into the same issue,
    please open a support ticket here:
  • Hello, 

The new version is soooo much better, huge thanks. I only see one default that's really disturbing, so I write to you in case of; I'm testing AEviewer on the last Cinepunch pack, a looot of files and here's the problem : if I want to see the last files I have to wait until all the main file is scanned. Do you think it's possible to scan primarily the file beneath the cursor ? 

Just the icing on the cake...

THANK YOU SO MUCH TIME SAVED

• Hello, 

The new version is soooo much better, huge thanks. I only see one default that's really disturbing, so I write to you in case of; I'm testing AEviewer on the last Cinepunch pack, a looot of files and here's the problem : if I want to see the last files I have to wait until all the main file is scanned. Do you think it's possible to scan primarily the file beneath the cursor ? 

Just the icing on the cake...

THANK YOU SO MUCH TIME SAVED

Hi Pierre,
    Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that!
    At this moment this is the only way but we will work on improving the thumbnail generation speed.
  • If Ae view support for premier pro, it would be even more wonderful. Hope that happens!
  • If Ae view support for premier pro, it would be even more wonderful. Hope that happens!
    We have almost finished it. If you want to test it, please contact us here:
  • This tool is so useful , its change everything , thanks !
    bty I just found it didn't support Chinese characters ,  any plan to fix that?

• Neo Chu said:
    This tool is so useful , its change everything , thanks !

Hi Neo,
    They are should be supported. Please, opean a support ticket and send us more details on where they don't work. Thanks!
  • Hi I purchased and installed but having some issues with a few error messages. I am running Catlina version 10.15.6 (19G2021).
  • Neo Chu said:

Hi Neo,
    They are should be supported. Please, opean a support ticket and send us more details on where they don't work. Thanks!
    Hi I just update to 1.7.1 and the problem gone , sorry for send a support ticket without update to latest version :X

And a small suggestion : Is there any chance to customize preview time of MP4 or other video format ?  because most video start from black 
  • Hi I purchased and installed but having some issues with a few error messages. I am running Catlina version 10.15.6 (19G2021).

Hi Christian,
    Please, open a support ticket and send us screenshots of those messages. Thanks!
  • Neo Chu said:
    Neo Chu said:

Hi Neo,
    Hi I just update to 1.7.1 and the problem gone , sorry for send a support ticket without update to latest version :X

And a small suggestion : Is there any chance to customize preview time of MP4 or other video format ?  because most video start from black 

For now there is no way of doing that.
  • Hi!

I'm interested in purchasing, so I installed the trial version. Everything seems to be working fine except the scripts section. Some of the scripts are running fine, while others simply give focus to the comp panel, but nothing happens. Including the included create previews script. It just switches focus. Just to make sure it wasn't the scripts themselves, I pasted a copy of the create previews script in the script ui directory and ran it like any other script and it worked. Same with the others. If I run them from the "window" menu they work, but not if I run them from inside aeviewer. Is this a known issue? Is there a solution for it? If not, I understand, that's what trials are for.

I downloaded it today so I think it's the latest version, and my ae version is 17.1.3 (build 41).

I'm running a windows 10 pro, 32 ram, on a 500gb ssd, ryzen 7 3700x.

Thanks for your help!

• Hi!

I'm interested in purchasing, so I installed the trial version. Everything seems to be working fine except the scripts section. Some of the scripts are running fine, while others simply give focus to the comp panel, but nothing happens. Including the included create previews script. It just switches focus. Just to make sure it wasn't the scripts themselves, I pasted a copy of the create previews script in the script ui directory and ran it like any other script and it worked. Same with the others. If I run them from the "window" menu they work, but not if I run them from inside aeviewer. Is this a known issue? Is there a solution for it? If not, I understand, that's what trials are for.

I downloaded it today so I think it's the latest version, and my ae version is 17.1.3 (build 41).

Thanks for your help!

Hi Ariel,
    Thank you for reporting the bug.
    We are already working on a fix for it and will post an update soon.
  • Hi!

Thanks for your help!

Hi Ariel,
    Thanks for the quick reply! hat's good news :) How long does the trial I have last? I couldn't find the time limit...
  • AMEでレンダリングできるようにしてほしい。
  • AMEでレンダリングできるようにしてほしい。
    Tsuno-san,
    AMEを使用して、AEPファイルのMP4プレビューをレンダリングできます。 AEPファイルと同じ名前でファイルをレンダリングするだけです。
  • Hi!

Thanks for your help!

Hi Ariel,
    Thanks for the quick reply! hat's good news :) How long does the trial I have last? I couldn't find the time limit...
    As far as I remember, it should be valid for 7 days.
  • Is there away to restart the trial after you update with the fix? As far as I remember, it should be valid for 7 days.
  • AMEでレンダリングできるようにしてほしい。
    Tsuno-san,
    確かにそうですね。
    Create preview.jsxからバックグラウンドでレンダリングできたら最高だと思いました。
    レンダリングが重いときに待つのが嫌なため。
  • Is there away to restart the trial after you update with the fix?
    Unfortunately , there is no way of doing that.
  • AMEでレンダリングできるようにしてほしい。
    Tsuno-san,
    確かにそうですね。
    Create preview.jsxからバックグラウンドでレンダリングできたら最高だと思いました。
    レンダリングが重いときに待つのが嫌なため。
    この機能は近い将来追加される予定です。
  • Nothing seems to work in Windows CC2017 with the license authentication window not showing up.
    I have confirmed that it works correctly in CC2020.
    I would like you to revisit CC2017.
  • yo mo said:
    Nothing seems to work in Windows CC2017 with the license authentication window not showing up.
    I have confirmed that it works correctly in CC2020.
    I would like you to revisit CC2017.
    Thank you for reporting. We will check that.
  • Current video player restarts every time I click on the thumbnail. Do you plan to add video skimming (on mouse hover) soon? I'm looking for a way to quickly browse my video footage. Thanks!
  • Current video player restarts every time I click on the thumbnail. Do you plan to add video skimming (on mouse hover) soon? I'm looking for a way to quickly browse my video footage. Thanks!
    Not at the moment, but we are consider adding this feature.
  • Hi Alex,
    I've been enjoying AeViewer for a couple of weeks.  Just today Ae crashed when viewed a different folder.  Now AeViewer is unresponsive.  It shows a blank screen.  I have retarted AeViewer and even done and complete restart.  Still, your app no longer works.  windows 10, cc20.
  • Hi Alex,
    I've been enjoying AeViewer for a couple of weeks.  Just today Ae crashed when viewed a different folder.  Now AeViewer is unresponsive.  It shows a blank screen.  I have retarted AeViewer and even done and complete restart.  Still, your app no longer works.  windows 10, cc20.
    Hi Bian,
    Please, open a support ticket. Thanks!
  • Is there any possibility (even semi cut back by version checking) that this could support CS6. It looks like a great tool.
    It's not possible at this moment, but AEviewer will be availlable as a plugin as well in future, so it would be compatible with CS6 as well. 

Is there any possibility (even semi cut back by version checking) that this could support CS6. It looks like a great tool.
    It's not possible at this moment, but AEviewer will be availlable as a plugin as well in future, so it would be compatible with CS6 as well. 
    This would be amazing news. I help Beta test for some other script teams. Would be happy to help with testing if you need this. 

Any further development with this? Thanks,

Chris

• Is there any possibility (even semi cut back by version checking) that this could support CS6. It looks like a great tool.

Is there any possibility (even semi cut back by version checking) that this could support CS6. It looks like a great tool.
    This would be amazing news. I help Beta test for some other script teams. Would be happy to help with testing if you need this. 

Any further development with this? Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,
    Please, open a support ticket, I'll add you to a beta testers team.
  • hello, Alex White, I cant view all my video file, and psd file and AI file inside AEViewer, may I know how to solve this issue?
  • hello, Alex White, I cant view all my video file, and psd file and AI file inside AEViewer, may I know how to solve this issue?
    Hi,
    Please open a support ticket here:
  • .Mov and .Mp4 is not previewing.
  • .Mov and .Mp4 is not previewing.
    Hi,
    I've replied to your support ticket.
  • Prerender tab
    ( Script Alert
    Saved all comp into separete projets.
    Previews generated!
    Yuou can find them under the same folder as your project file.)

Is there a way to turn off this alert? 
    I think not..
    I would be glad if there is an option to turn this off in the next update.
  • Prerender tab
    ( Script Alert
    Saved all comp into separete projets.
    Previews generated!
    Yuou can find them under the same folder as your project file.)

Is there a way to turn off this alert? 
    I think not..
    I would be glad if there is an option to turn this off in the next update.
    Hi,
    We will add it the next update.
  • Хочу купить этот продукт у меня вопрос! Если этот продукт на одного пользователя, Смогу ли  я при каких либо обстоятельствах перекинуть на другой компьютер?
  • Хочу купить этот продукт у меня вопрос! Если этот продукт на одного пользователя, Смогу ли  я при каких либо обстоятельствах перекинуть на другой компьютер?
    Да
  • You couldn't build this for Premier pro? I think this would be cool for premier as well. That media browser has problems on premier pro.
  • You couldn't build this for Premier pro? I think this would be cool for premier as well. That media browser has problems on premier pro.
    Hi James,
    We will release a PPro version later this month.
  • Hi ...
    I've a small issue, when adding anything from big pack to the current comp.
    the new item is added with No markers to adjust the in/out animation .. also item added with time remapping activated by default.
    so me to adjust in/out animation = i've to open the item comp inside then do it manually by shifting keyframes + disable the time remapping outside  item comp.

I don't know how to solve it, i updated my aeviewer + bigpack but that didn't help.
    =========
    update: categories have this issue are :
    Badges - Comp - Titles - Gadget 
    there are other categories that are working just fine.
  • Hi ...
    I've a small issue, when adding anything from big pack to the current comp.
    the new item is added with No markers to adjust the in/out animation .. also item added with time remapping activated by default.
    so me to adjust in/out animation = i've to open the item comp inside then do it manually by shifting keyframes + disable the time remapping outside  item comp.

I don't know how to solve it, i updated my aeviewer + bigpack but that didn't help.
    =========
    update: categories have this issue are :
    Badges - Comp - Titles - Gadget 
    there are other categories that are working just fine.
    Hi Mohammad, we have fixed that in AEviewerBP edition that comes with Big Pack.
    And markers issue will be fixed in the next update of AEviewer. Thank you for reporting it.
  • Why doesn't it work with A.E CC14?  The reason im working with this version because A.E 2020 is super dupper slow. Any reason why it's not working on A.E CC14. 

It won't show any folders

• Thanks 

You couldn't build this for Premier pro? I think this would be cool for premier as well. That media browser has problems on premier pro.
    Hi James,
    We will release a PPro version later this month.

• Why doesn't it work with A.E CC14?  The reason im working with this version because A.E 2020 is super dupper slow. Any reason why it's not working on A.E CC14. 

It won't show any folders
    Hi James,
    AE CC2014 doesn't support technologies required to run some of the featured of AEviewer.
    Adobe constantly fixing bugs for extensions so that's why we cannot support old versions.
    Adobe itself supports only three latest versions, so there are lots of reasons to upgrade.