Transitions for Premiere Composer

• imageTransitions for Premiere Composer

The filmmaker’s dream came true. Create mind-blowing cinematography inside Premiere Pro quickly and with no hassle. The secret weapon for video editing is here! 200+ most useful transitions for Premiere Composer a free extension for Premiere Pro.

https://aescripts.com/transitions-for-premiere-composer/

• what is the difference between Tansition for premier pro and filmaker (AE) ... except the compatibilites ,
     does it have more or less possibility between these plugs ? 
     work with dynamic lynk ?
  • Sorry I forgot to say Hello and good job :)
  • what is the difference between Tansition for premier pro and filmaker (AE) ... except the compatibilites ,
     does it have more or less possibility between these plugs ? 
     work with dynamic lynk ?
    Hey Franc, 

Yes they differ in capabilities. After Effects is a lot more flexible when it comes to customisation so you will find a lot more customisation options for each transition there. After Effects is better animation software so we could push each transition more, they're different, it's easier to retime them and so on. 

Both of the transition packs are created from native layers/clips so they are limited by what the software can do.
    Sorry I forgot to say Hello and good job :)
    Thanks, stay tuned for updates :-)
  • ok thanks 
    if I use filmaker with AE it's works with  dynamic links with Premier ?
  • ok thanks 
    if I use filmaker with AE it's works with  dynamic links with Premier ?
    Yes it works, here is a short tutorial: 
  • Hello ! Is there a way to disable markers when adding a transition ? Thank you !
  • Hello ! Is there a way to disable markers when adding a transition ? Thank you !
    Hello, 

I am not sure if I understand which markers are you referring to. Could you send us some screenshots and some better description via the following form? https://misterhorse.com/contact-us?a_aid=1