ASH Syntax Highlighter
  • Hi! Is the plugin compatible with CC2019? Thanks!
  • Yes! CC2019 compatible, but *not* compatible with MacOS Catalina.

Edit: As of 2020/04/10, ASH is now compatible with Catalina and newer!
  • Just checking but does this work with CC 2021 and Catalina now? I see the previous comment expressing that there were issues with Catalina. But the version history says otherwise!
  • Just checking but does this work with CC 2021 and Catalina now? I see the previous comment expressing that there were issues with Catalina. But the version history says otherwise!
    Hello! Yes! Should be no issues whatsoever with Catalina now; I'll edit my prior comment to reflect that.

IF you do run into trouble, please open a support ticket and let me know! All of my testing has worked out without issue.
  • Hello Zack, I wanted to test a trial of your plugin but I got this error trying to submit the license. Can you help me getting it to work?
    I am on Mac OS Big Sur. Of course, I made sure that the firewall was off.

```
    Please configure or disable any firewalls or virus software that might be blocking access to the home folder. If this access is blocked the license connote be verified. TypeError: null is not an object result:
    ```
  • Hello Zack, I wanted to test a trial of your plugin but I got this error trying to submit the license. Can you help me getting it to work?
    Hi Sebastien! Like it says below: if you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.
  • I'd love to use this plugin, but whenever I click the Highlight Text button, I get an error: 

Output: /bin/sh: python: command not found

I'm using MacOS 13, so that might be why, but it would be great if the issue was resolved, I'm using trial and I'd gladly upgrade to paid version.

• Adrian Wydmanski said:

I'm using MacOS 13, so that might be why, but it would be great if the issue was resolved, I'm using trial and I'd gladly upgrade to paid version.
    As mentioned on the store page, ASH is currently incompatible with MacOS 12.3 and newer, due to OS issues.

If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.

• Gotcha, it worked on Windows, so there's that. Any chance of adding support for React aka JSX? The closest thing is JavaScript and TypeScript, but neither highlight the syntax correctly.