TCA Redshift BG & Floor

• imageTCA Redshift BG & Floor

This plugin allows a seamless background & floor for Redshift in Cinema 4D. This is extremely helpful for product renderings & it is very easy to use. You can also catch the shadow & reflection as well as control the reflectivity & the color of the background.

https://aescripts.com/tca-redshift-bg-and-floor/

• Just bought it , I really like it, and I hope you continue developing it 
  • Hey,
    I noticed that with Redshift 3.0.25 it doesn't look like a infinite floor anymore there is a clear seam at the end of the floor. Also the custom Icon for the preset is gone a only a null is shown.
    Are you guys working on a new version for Redshift 3 or is this a bug in Redshift?

Thanks. Keep up the good work
  • Just bought it , I really like it, and I hope you continue developing it 
    thank you very much
  • Hey,
    I noticed that with Redshift 3.0.25 it doesn't look like a infinite floor anymore there is a clear seam at the end of the floor. Also the custom Icon for the preset is gone a only a null is shown.
    Are you guys working on a new version for Redshift 3 or is this a bug in Redshift?

Thanks. Keep up the good work
    Thank you very much I did a test in redshift 3.0 from my friends pc $ worked there perfectly but yeah the icon was removed due to some copyright issues
  • Doesn't work with Redshift 3 on R23. There's a noticeable seam at the end of the floor.
  • Adding another vote - this doesn't seem to work anymore. Tested in R21 and S24, and Redshift 3.0.45.

Please fix - it is a very handy tool.
  • I would definitely purchase if this was still being updated, sad to see it seems to be no longer being maintained.  
  • Hi, just purchased this but very confused how to run it in Cinema 4D R25
    Steps to install the script:

1. Put the files of "browser" folder on on
    C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\MAXON\Cinema 4D Rx_xxxxxxxx(according to your version)\library\browser

or you can open your cinema 4d, then goto edit>preference & click "Open Preference Folder" button then go to library>browser & paste it there

2. Put the files of "script" folder on
    C:\Program Files\MAXON\Cinema 4D Rx(according to your version)\library\scripts

For R20 or higher the path will be
    C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\MAXON\Maxon Cinema 4D Rx_xxxxxxxx(according to your version)\library\scripts

For easy finding you can open your cinema 4d vertion & go to "edit>preference>open preference folder" that will also open those location for you

• Doesn't work with Redshift 3 on R23. There's a noticeable seam at the end of the floor.
    we are working on it, hopefully soon you will get an update
  • I would definitely purchase if this was still being updated, sad to see it seems to be no longer being maintained.  
    we are working on it, hopefully soon you will get an update
    Steps to install the script:

1. Put the files of "browser" folder on on
    C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\MAXON\Cinema 4D Rx_xxxxxxxx(according to your version)\library\browser

or you can open your cinema 4d, then goto edit>preference & click "Open Preference Folder" button then go to library>browser & paste it there

2. Put the files of "script" folder on
    C:\Program Files\MAXON\Cinema 4D Rx(according to your version)\library\scripts

For R20 or higher the path will be
    C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\MAXON\Maxon Cinema 4D Rx_xxxxxxxx(according to your version)\library\scripts

For easy finding you can open your cinema 4d vertion & go to "edit>preference>open preference folder" that will also open those location for you

I did install it in the right directory. But how do I use it once I open Cinema 4D R25? I can't find it anywhere.
  • I just purchased it, installed it and saw the preview RenderView, it shows kinda break at the far end (ike when you add a floor and background, you get a line that separates the wall and floor, it's not infinite) in Cinema 4D R23