Automation Toolkit
  • Hi...
    I can't wrap my head around it...
    Is it possible to get the time value of a keyframe?
  • Hi...
    Hi Nimrod,
    Yes it is, you have to identify somehow the keyframe, it can be by the index, value, or time.
    first you have to loop on the "layers in the active comp" to find the layer with the keyframes, you can check if the layer is selected, then you can use the first loop object (Layer) to loop on it's keyframes, so inside the if(if the layer is selected), add another loop and then select "keyframes in property", then you have to select a layer (your other loop) and a property(scale, opacity...). inside the this loop you will be able to see the value, index, time and more properties of each keyframe. the loop essentially will loop through all the keyframes in that property so this is really the combination of these two loops that makes it possible. 
    I will try to make a tutorial about keyframes/markers soon but I hope this explanation help you understand it too. please let me know if you have any other questions.

I attached the examples as automation file so you can load and examine yourself (make sure you unzip the file and using the latest version of Automation Toolkit).
    Thanks,
    Alon
    zip
    zip
    Keyframes time.zip
    948B
  • Hi Zachary,
    Thank you but I am still trying to optimize the UI more and more.
    as for your requests,
    if by decompose comp you mean moving all the source footage that the composition contains to new folder, this is possible and I attached this automation.
    the gif render is not possible because after effects can't render in gif format yet but this will work with any other file formats that after effects can render.
    it possible to resize all the layer to the comp size by using the menu command "Fit to Comp Height", for more complex scaling i will need to get more information about how this should auto scale the layers.

I attached the examples as automation file so you can load and examine yourself (make sure you unzip the file and using the latest version of Automation Toolkit).
    Thanks,
    Alon
    zip
    zip
    Automations.zip
  • Hi...
    Hi Nimrod,
    Yes it is, you have to identify somehow the keyframe, it can be by the index, value, or time.
    first you have to loop on the "layers in the active comp" to find the layer with the keyframes, you can check if the layer is selected, then you can use the first loop object (Layer) to loop on it's keyframes, so inside the if(if the layer is selected), add another loop and then select "keyframes in property", then you have to select a layer (your other loop) and a property(scale, opacity...). inside the this loop you will be able to see the value, index, time and more properties of each keyframe. the loop essentially will loop through all the keyframes in that property so this is really the combination of these two loops that makes it possible. 
    I will try to make a tutorial about keyframes/markers soon but I hope this explanation help you understand it too. please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Alon
    I can't express how Impressed I am with the attention you give to anyone and every detail. Bravo!!! Hope you make many more great products.
  • Alon Thanks bro yes it don't have to be Gif, but like mp4 or mov format (not a huge size format though). Also for scaling for all layers on timeline just fit to comp.

Also is it possible to make an adjustment layer with at least 5 random effects or transitions. Also if they can have a auto on check box and a time limit of the effect when it turns on and off.
  • Dude wow GOD Almighty  bless you. Man that decomp is powerful, quick and slick wow. 

I almost don't need any other scripts your scripts fulfill all my expectations.
  • Hi,

Ques 1
    I have been able to open Automation Toolkit under AE CS6 and played around a little. Before I go too much further, is Automation Toolkit likely to work properly in CS6?

Ques 2
    Assuming AT does work under CS6, will it be able to do what I have detailed in my thread on the Adobe Forums (see above). In summary, I want to do things like: add Warp Stabilizer to a layer, duplicate a layer, add a composition with defined settings, Pre compose a layer, and drag one composition into another. In a certain defined sequence.

Ques 3
    I will definitely NOT be able to get AT to work by following the instructions on the website. They are not clear enough.

Are there any instructions aimed at a beginner? I have been unable to do something as simple as duplicate an existing layer. But that could be because I'm using CS6.

Thanks
  • I can't express how Impressed I am with the attention you give to anyone and every detail. Bravo!!! Hope you make many more great products.
    Thank you very much!, I am trying to spread the knowledge as much as I can so more and more people can help each other create awesome automations.
  • Alon the job you been doing is amazing also, please send me your paypal or cashapp i want to send you a tip or donation on all of the work you did for me already...... Secondly

Also is it possible to make an adjustment layer with at least 5 random effects or transitions. Also if they can have a auto on check box and a time limit of the effect when it turns on and off

Also if you could make an a automatic adjustment layer that put's an animation key frame 3 second before and after each and every layer on the timeline.

Doing music videos for people i don't want to be limited to other peoples transitions and effects, but want to be limited to the capablities of your scripts. Knowing now it almost has no limits.
  • Alon the job you been doing is amazing also, please send me your paypal or cashapp i want to send you a tip or donation on all of the work you did for me already...... Secondly

Also is it possible to make an adjustment layer with at least 5 random effects or transitions. Also if they can have a auto on check box and a time limit of the effect when it turns on and off

Also if you could make an a automatic adjustment layer that put's an animation key frame 3 second before and after each and every layer on the timeline.

Doing music videos for people i don't want to be limited to other peoples transitions and effects, but want to be limited to the capablities of your scripts. Knowing now it almost has no limits.

Hi Zachary, thank you and your offer is very generous but you already bought Automation Toolkit and I thank you for that but any other help with the script is on me without any other cost, if Automation Toolkit benefit your workflow and save you time and money I did my job and that’s good for me.

For the render and import automation, I created it for you, you just need to create an output module template with your file format setting inside after effects render queue panel, and type the name of it inside the automation “action” –“apply template” – (your template name). After this automation all left to do is click render although you could do this also with automation toolkit but this can freeze after effects for couple of seconds.

The random effects automation unfortunately can’t be done, currently you can’t get inside automation toolkit the after effects effect list so you can’t add an effect randomly. I didn’t understand explanation of the next part well enough, the part of the “auto on checkbox and a time limit” is not very clear to me, please try in the future to explain more clearly your automations requests.

As for your last request, if I understand, you want to create a new adjustment layer, and add a keyframe (you didn’t mention on which property to add the key) 3 seconds before and after every layer in and out points. If I got this wrong please explain this again. In this automation I keyframed the opacity property to 100.

Thanks,
    Alon

zip
    zip
    Automations.zip
  • Guy Burns said:
    Hi,

Ques 1
    I have been able to open Automation Toolkit under AE CS6 and played around a little. Before I go too much further, is Automation Toolkit likely to work properly in CS6?

Ques 2
    Assuming AT does work under CS6, will it be able to do what I have detailed in my thread on the Adobe Forums (see above). In summary, I want to do things like: add Warp Stabilizer to a layer, duplicate a layer, add a composition with defined settings, Pre compose a layer, and drag one composition into another. In a certain defined sequence.

Ques 3
    I will definitely NOT be able to get AT to work by following the instructions on the website. They are not clear enough.

Are there any instructions aimed at a beginner? I have been unable to do something as simple as duplicate an existing layer. But that could be because I'm using CS6.

Thanks

Hi Guy, from your explanation, you task seems to be possible to automate using Automation Toolkit, I don’t have a copy of adobe after effects cs6 and I didn’t check if it works but it may work fine and I can’t see any reason why it shouldn’t.  I didn’t understand what are the frame blending script you are talking about, is it a plugin, after effects native frame blending or script? , the only property that currently not supported is to enable the frame blending of the comp (the layer frame blending is supported), I can support this property with little effort and also you can enable this property via “run JavaScript code” in the current version. For your third question, these are all the tutorials that exist yet and this tool should be practiced and learned properly before trying to create complex automations, I recommend to see the overview to learn the basics, however I am here to help and I can help you with your automation but I still can’t ensure that it will work on cs6 and will automate your exact case perfectly. if you are still interested please contact me using support ticket so i can help you personally.

i created you automation, this should automate your task as you wanted, this won't do the custom frame blending script that I don't know and won't close the project so you can see the results(but it can), just make sure that at the start you have only the footage and the comp with the footage in your project.

I attached the example as automation file so you can load and examine yourself (make sure you unzip the file and using the latest version of Automation Toolkit).
    Thanks,
    Alon

zip
    zip
    Frame blending automation.zip
  • Thank you i appreciate that!!!  Now quick question for the adjustment key can you add 0 to end of animation key and 100 at the beginning. What im trying to do on the adjustment key is copy the animation onto a effect animation where the effect automatically turns on at the beginning and turns off the animation at the end. Then keep repeating till the end of the timeline animation.

Also for the other Adjustment layer that i didn't explain correctly, I'm just trying to see if you could randomly put any 5 effects on adjustment layer. I've see other people add glitch and effects with a off and on using checkbox and a slider from the expression control folders in the effects folder. That every 5 seconds less or more the effects turns off and on.

• Thank you i appreciate that!!!  Now quick question for the adjustment key can you add 0 to end of animation key and 100 at the beginning. What im trying to do on the adjustment key is copy the animation onto a effect animation where the effect automatically turns on at the beginning and turns off the animation at the end. Then keep repeating till the end of the timeline animation.
    Zachary, I am still confused about what you are trying to do with the keyframes how many of them there should be, their time and value, if I could get any kind of an example video, project file, image. it will be very helpful to me. about the other automation, as I said automation toolkit can't put 5 random effects on a given layer (maybe in future update) and if the effect already exists there isn't a way to connect the effect on/off to a checkbox controller because every effect has different properties. I think I can't help you with that automation.
    Thanks,
    Alon
  • Oh okay well the Adjustment key animation keyframes value is set at a value of hundred. I just want to see if i could get a value of zero 3 seconds before the end of the keyframe and a value of hundred 3 seconds after the end of the keyframe..

Im just trying to do a auto effect transition on the adjustment layer. With the transition starting 3 seconds before the end of the clip and 3 seconds at the beginning of the clip. So basically using the Adjustment layer as an auto transition for effect by copying the animaton keys onto the effects animation keys that i desire.

Thank you i appreciate that!!!  Now quick question for the adjustment key can you add 0 to end of animation key and 100 at the beginning. What im trying to do on the adjustment key is copy the animation onto a effect animation where the effect automatically turns on at the beginning and turns off the animation at the end. Then keep repeating till the end of the timeline animation.
    Zachary, I am still confused about what you are trying to do with the keyframes how many of them there should be, their time and value, if I could get any kind of an example video, project file, image. it will be very helpful to me. about the other automation, as I said automation toolkit can't put 5 random effects on a given layer (maybe in future update) and if the effect already exists there isn't a way to connect the effect on/off to a checkbox controller because every effect has different properties. I think I can't help you with that automation.
    Thanks,
    Alon

Hi Zachary,
    Thank you but I am still trying to optimize the UI more and more.
    as for your requests,
    if by decompose comp you mean moving all the source footage that the composition contains to new folder, this is possible and I attached this automation.
    the gif render is not possible because after effects can't render in gif format yet but this will work with any other file formats that after effects can render.
    it possible to resize all the layer to the comp size by using the menu command "Fit to Comp Height", for more complex scaling i will need to get more information about how this should auto scale the layers.

Thanks,
    Alon

• Oh okay well the Adjustment key animation keyframes value is set at a value of hundred. I just want to see if i could get a value of zero 3 seconds before the end of the keyframe and a value of hundred 3 seconds after the end of the keyframe..

Im just trying to do a auto effect transition on the adjustment layer. With the transition starting 3 seconds before the end of the clip and 3 seconds at the beginning of the clip. So basically using the Adjustment layer as an auto transition for effect by copying the animaton keys onto the effects animation keys that i desire.
    Zachary, this was a very simple change, please let me know you have any problem with this automation.
    Thanks,
    Alon
    zip
    zip
    Adjustment Keys2.zip
  • Thanks dude that was right on

Oh okay well the Adjustment key animation keyframes value is set at a value of hundred. I just want to see if i could get a value of zero 3 seconds before the end of the keyframe and a value of hundred 3 seconds after the end of the keyframe..

Zachary, this was a very simple change, please let me know you have any problem with this automation.
    Thanks,
    Alon

• Alon is it possible to randomize and pick a list of 3 effects in a list box made of transition effect names. Then let it randomly put 3 effects in a adjustment layer.
  • Also Alon

This is what i was trying to do with the Adjustment Layers for music videos i attached a link. It's the adjustment layer under the main

Want to see if you could build one of those with random effects?
  • Also Alon

This is what i was trying to do with the Adjustment Layers for music videos i attached a link. It's the adjustment layer under the main

Want to see if you could build one of those with random effects?
    Zachary, this is not possible to recreate this adjustment layer with different effects with automation toolkit, the creator of this template worked very hard to create those presets and to combine all those effects together, setting up all the properties with expressions, creating effects presets, also I think that he used another Aescripts tool called Pseudo Effect Maker that creates effect with custom properties. so you can automate this process unfortunately.
    Thanks,
    Alon
  • Alon is this possible?

Alon is it possible to randomize and pick a list of 3 effects in a list box made of transition effect names. Then let it randomly put 3 effects in a adjustment layer.

• Alon is this possible?
    Zachary, this is not possible too
  • Hi Alon,

1. Isn't it about time to create a users forum where we can share our automations and help each other out with questions?

2. Q: How can I create an if/else statement that changes a bollean value of an effect property to false if true and to true if false?

Thanks 
  • Hi Alon,

1. Isn't it about time to create a users forum where we can share our automations and help each other out with questions?

2. Q: How can I create an if/else statement that changes a bollean value of an effect property to false if true and to true if false?

Thanks 
    Hi Nimrod,
    1. you are right, this comment is really not enough for this kind of technical questions and automation sharing, i will look on how to create or use a better platform for this, if you have any suggestions i would be glad to hear.
    2. So recently i got this question from another user, first you need to know that the else is the opposite of the if, so if (a = true), the else will be (if a = false) or if (a>10) - else = if (a <= 10).
    the problem i think you are experiencing is that if you ask - if (effect property = true) so make it false and after that if (effect property = false) so make it true. so the problem is that you change the state of the boolean and then ask the second if  so you get the wrong result, so you need that the second if will ask about the value of the property before you changed it, so the solution is to use a variable(boolean) and assign the value of the effect boolean property before the if lines, in this way the second if (essentially the else) will ask what was the boolean property value of the effect before you changed it. This should fix the problem.
    zip
    zip
    effects switch.zip
  • Hello Alon,
    How far fetched is it to suggest line duplications and drag and drop lines between scopes of different loops and conditions?
    (Also, I tried to reach out through the AEscripts PM messages).
  • Hello Alon,
    How far fetched is it to suggest line duplications and drag and drop lines between scopes of different loops and conditions?
    (Also, I tried to reach out through the AEscripts PM messages).
    Hi Nimrod, didn't see your message until now so thanks for your will to help, your suggestions is very helpful, drag&drop is very far fetched for now, duplication is something I can do.
    (I also sent you a private massage).
  • I'm playing around with the trial. This is an awesome piece of software!

One thing I cannot figure out is how to pre-compose a layer within a comp? It appears to me you can only precompose an "item" but I want to precompose a layer inside the comp.

Is this possible?

One thing I cannot figure out is how to pre-compose a layer within a comp? It appears to me you can only precompose an "item" but I want to precompose a layer inside the comp.

Is this possible?
    Hi Declan, thanks!
    the precompose item action is what you are searching for, this action precompose the selected layers in the item(composition), first you have to find the composition so you can loop on the layers, create a new Item variable inside the loop, select the loop name and then "containing comp", this will give you the item of the current active comp, you can select all the layers you want to precompose using the "selected" property then save the comp as an item variable and use the precompose action to precompose the selected layers.
    if you have any other questions there is a new beta forum about automation toolkit so you can post any question there to get a better support and help from more people. - atforum.discoursehosting.net

Is this possible?
    Hi Declan, thanks!
    the precompose item action is what you are searching for, this action precompose the selected layers in the item(composition), first you have to find the composition so you can loop on the layers, create a new Item variable inside the loop, select the loop name and then "containing comp", this will give you the item of the current active comp, you can select all the layers you want to precompose using the "selected" property then save the comp as an item variable and use the precompose action to precompose the selected layers.
    if you have any other questions there is a new beta forum about automation toolkit so you can post any question there to get a better support and help from more people. - atforum.discoursehosting.net
    Thank you! I am getting tripped up on the final precompose action. I will move my question to the new forum though. See you there!
  • Thank you! I am getting tripped up on the final precompose action. I will move my question to the new forum though. See you there!
    Declan, this action is not very complicated so I am sure you will get it, waiting for you at the forum.
  • Alon is it possible to make a code that goes down the timeline of each layer and ask if you would want to replace the file or not. If so have a link that points to windows file folders to pick the selected photo or video that replaces that layer.

Secondly is it possible to make a scene detection that analyze videos then cut them.
  • Alon is it possible to make a code that goes down the timeline of each layer and ask if you would want to replace the file or not. If so have a link that points to windows file folders to pick the selected photo or video that replaces that layer.

Secondly is it possible to make a scene detection that analyze videos then cut them.
    Hi Zachary, replacing a layer with a file is currently not possible but maybe in future update this will be possible, scene detection also not supported and probably won't be, if you want to detect cut in your video there is a new premiere pro feature that seems to do that and there is also another script on Aescript that detects cuts as well -  https://aescripts.com/magnum/
  • Ok

Alon is it possible to make a code that goes down the timeline of each layer and ask if you would want to replace the file or not. If so have a link that points to windows file folders to pick the selected photo or video that replaces that layer.

Hi Zachary, replacing a layer with a file is currently not possible but maybe in future update this will be possible, scene detection also not supported and probably won't be, if you want to detect cut in your video there is a new premiere pro feature that seems to do that and there is also another script on Aescript that detects cuts as well -  https://aescripts.com/magnum/

• Alon 

What about a random animation keys between 0 to 100 from start to end of timeline.
  • Alon 

What about a random animation keys between 0 to 100 from start to end of timeline.
    Hi Zachary,
    this is possible, but you have to be more specific, how many keyframes, where the keyframes should be added and on which property, I created for you this automation that adds 50 random keyframes at random a time(from start to end) on the opacity property of the selected layer. Also Zachary, did you check out the new forum of Automation Toolkit? this forum was created specifically for this kind if questions and support, please check it out - https://atforum.discoursehosting.net/.
    Thanks,
    Alon
    zip
    zip
    Random Keyframes.zip
  • Thanks Alon

Is it possible that what ever i select that it adds animation keys instead of just putting it on the opacity key.

Also can you make one for markers as well then add to the comp marker area.
    Alon 

Hi Zachary,
    this is possible, but you have to be more specific, how many keyframes, where the keyframes should be added and on which property, I created for you this automation that adds 50 random keyframes at random a time(from start to end) on the opacity property of the selected layer. Also Zachary, did you check out the new forum of Automation Toolkit? this forum was created specifically for this kind if questions and support, please check it out - https://atforum.discoursehosting.net/.
    Thanks,
    Alon

• Also Alon is it possible to sync two music files together with markers or audio amplitude?
  • Thanks Alon

Is it possible that what ever i select that it adds animation keys instead of just putting it on the opacity key.

Zachary, this is possible but only works on effects properties, you can select the effects properties and this will generate the keyframes on them. the markers is also possible (didn't change the comment).
    I can't think of a way to sync 2 music files together automatically but maybe someone in the forum can find a creative way to create this automation.
    I attached the example as automation file so you can load and examine yourself (make sure you unzip the file and using the latest version of Automation Toolkit).
    Thanks,
    Alon
    zip
    zip
    random keys2.zip
  • Thank you Alon

Also for the audio or music sync. I would love to see if you could put a marker at the beginning of the peaks of the Audio and then automatically align them by both of the first markers. 

Thanks Alon

Zachary, this is possible but only works on effects properties, you can select the effects properties and this will generate the keyframes on them. the markers is also possible (didn't change the comment).
    I can't think of a way to sync 2 music files together automatically but maybe someone in the forum can find a creative way to create this automation.
    Thanks,
    Alon

• Alon is possible to make an automatic cut for long videos.  I would like to see if there is a code to split a video into 10 or more slices.
  • Alon is possible to make an automatic cut for long videos.  I would like to see if there is a code to split a video into 10 or more slices.
    Hi Zachary, yes it is possible but challenging.
    select your layer and type how many parts it should be.
    Thanks,
    Alon
    zip
    zip
    split layer.zip

Thanks,
    Alon

• Is it possible to cut where there is a marker also ... Also there's a program called markers sync that sync markers by time remapping is it possible to make a code like this? It's not that I don't want to buy it,  I just know your program is a key chain of keys or a multi functioning unit that can put this code together.....

Also just want to tell you Alon than you so much, it's cause of you I got a lot of presets that are truly tools for this program. Also makes After Effects very simple and easy to maneuver around complex task.

Alon is possible to make an automatic cut for long videos.  I would like to see if there is a code to split a video into 10 or more slices.
    Thanks,
    Alon

• Is it possible to cut where there is a marker also ... Also there's a program called markers sync that sync markers by time remapping is it possible to make a code like this? It's not that I don't want to buy it,  I just know your program is a key chain of keys or a multi functioning unit that can put this code together.....

Also just want to tell you Alon than you so much, it's cause of you I got a lot of presets that are truly tools for this program. Also makes After Effects very simple and easy to maneuver around complex task.

Hi Zachary, Yes this is possible.
    converting the original times of the markers to a new time remapped layer was a difficult task but I think that I managed make this work properly. I also created for you an automation that split the layer by it's markers.
    I attached the examples as automation files so you can load and examine yourself (make sure you unzip the file and using the latest version of Automation Toolkit).
    Thanks,
    Alon
    zip
    zip
    Marker Automations.zip
  • Thank you Alan once again
    You know what the next update should be copy and paste codes.
    Is it possible to cut where there is a marker also ... Also there's a program called markers sync that sync markers by time remapping is it possible to make a code like this? It's not that I don't want to buy it,  I just know your program is a key chain of keys or a multi functioning unit that can put this code together.....

converting the original times of the markers to a new time remapped layer was a difficult task but I think that I managed make this work properly. I also created for you an automation that split the layer by it's markers.
    I attached the examples as automation files so you can load and examine yourself (make sure you unzip the file and using the latest version of Automation Toolkit).
    Thanks,
    Alon

• Also Alon trying to figure out how to work the grab markers code. I have two music layers with markers im trying to align and time remap don't know if im doing something wrong but it's not working.

Also is there a multi import for Automation toolkit that upload all your scripts or a drag drop that adds your automation scripts. As well copy and paste codes would also be nice to combine codes.
    Is it possible to cut where there is a marker also ... Also there's a program called markers sync that sync markers by time remapping is it possible to make a code like this? It's not that I don't want to buy it,  I just know your program is a key chain of keys or a multi functioning unit that can put this code together.....

Thanks,
    Alon

• Also Alon trying to figure out how to work the grab markers code. I have two music layers with markers im trying to align and time remap don't know if im doing something wrong but it's not working.

Also is there a multi import for Automation toolkit that upload all your scripts or a drag drop that adds your automation scripts. As well copy and paste codes would also be nice to combine codes.
    Zachary, the script you was referring to "Markers Sync", takes the markers from within the selected Precomp layer and recreate the markers on the selected layer while adjust their time according to the layer time remapping and time stretch, you can watch the video here.

the automation "grab markers" does the same, you have to select a *precomp* layer(the precomp should have inside at least 1 marker on the timeline and not on the layers), the automation will copy the markers from within the precomp timeline and paste them on the precomp layer while adjusting their times.

Zachary by your question i guess this automation is not what you are trying to achieve, i created "grab markers" based on "Markers Sync" and it seems this is not what you are looking for.
    i can help you only if you tell me how exactly you want to align the 2 music layers because i don't understand why would you want to use time remap on music layer and what are the markers for? and how they are generated?.

currently there is only an "Export" button in the settings, this button will export all your automations as separate files for backup and sharing. copy and paste lines is feature that I will work on soon.
  • Thanks for getting back
    That's what I was looking with grab markers. I will retry it out.
    Also Alon trying to figure out how to work the grab markers code. I have two music layers with markers im trying to align and time remap don't know if im doing something wrong but it's not working.

Zachary, the script you was referring to "Markers Sync", takes the markers from within the selected Precomp layer and recreate the markers on the selected layer while adjust their time according to the layer time remapping and time stretch, you can watch the video here.

the automation "grab markers" does the same, you have to select a *precomp* layer(the precomp should have inside at least 1 marker on the timeline and not on the layers), the automation will copy the markers from within the precomp timeline and paste them on the precomp layer while adjusting their times.

Zachary by your question i guess this automation is not what you are trying to achieve, i created "grab markers" based on "Markers Sync" and it seems this is not what you are looking for.
    i can help you only if you tell me how exactly you want to align the 2 music layers because i don't understand why would you want to use time remap on music layer and what are the markers for? and how they are generated?.

currently there is only an "Export" button in the settings, this button will export all your automations as separate files for backup and sharing. copy and paste lines is feature that I will work on soon.

• Alon you know what would be a new script for you to build since i could see your a excellent developer. 

A script that supports .atn files. I've been on Envato Elements and wow there are some very nice .atn files scripts for photoshop...

If you could build a code that could run the .atn files i would definitely buy your product. 
  • Just want to say thank you Alon for this wonderful program. I see how everyday i use your script cutting so much time from my work. Just want to say thank you again for all you did for After effects.