Animation Composer 2
  • How do I change the font of a lower third title from the animation composer presets?
    Thanks for the reply.
  • How do I change the font of a lower third title from the animation composer presets?
    Thanks for the reply.
    Hello Mathieu, 

    You have to double-click the added title layer precomp and change the font inside. To do that, select a text layer (red ones) and change font in After Effect's "Character panel". 

    Here is a video tutorial: 

  • Can I use sounds from the composer for TV projects?
  • taras vi said:
    Can I use sounds from the composer for TV projects?
    Hi there, yes you can. Cheers.
  • taras vi said:
    Can I use sounds from the composer for TV projects?
    Hi there, yes you can. Cheers.
    Thanks for the mega quick response and for the great Animation
    composer!
  • Hi,

    First this product is awesome! Been using it and the addons for a while now.

    In the latest update there is scaling issue on my second monitor. On a 100%  scaling and layout (windows 10) the presets etc are not clickable. Only from a 125% and up.

    Best,
    Robert
  • Hi! You are the best!

    I have one question.
    I see there was one button "paste" in help videos, but now there is not one button.

    Is there some option to make one button? Because now it is not so comfortable when you need every time choose in "Preset Actions" menu "Paste".

    Or maybe you can help – is it possible to make button PASTE to kBar?
    Thank you
  • Alex Kov said:
    Hi! You are the best!

    I have one question.
    I see there was one button "paste" in help videos, but now there is not one button.

    Is there some option to make one button? Because now it is not so comfortable when you need every time choose in "Preset Actions" menu "Paste".

    Or maybe you can help – is it possible to make button PASTE to kBar?
    Thank you
    Hello Alex, 

    Thanks for reaching out with great feedback. Hmm, unfortunately there is no such option, not even for kBar. I am making a note for future updates, we're going to discuss your suggestion. 

    Cheers
  • Alex Kov said:
    Hi! You are the best!

    I have one question.
    I see there was one button "paste" in help videos, but now there is not one button.

    Is there some option to make one button? Because now it is not so comfortable when you need every time choose in "Preset Actions" menu "Paste".

    Or maybe you can help – is it possible to make button PASTE to kBar?
    Thank you
    Hello Alex, 

    Thanks for reaching out with great feedback. Hmm, unfortunately there is no such option, not even for kBar. I am making a note for future updates, we're going to discuss your suggestion. 

    Cheers
    THIS WOULD SAVE ME SOOOOOO MUCH TIME! Even if you just made your own tool for copy/paste/remove and used whatever technology the plugin "KEYboard" uses for hotkeys / shortcuts that would be amazing. I'd pay $50 for that. 
  • Love your tool, it's so easy and great to work with!

    But I have a question: I export my text from AE via texttospreadsheet script for translations and stuff, but I noticed that text I edit with animation composer is not always exported because of the Essential properties:

    So I use one lay-out for a label, and instead of duplicating this every time the label is used with a different text, I use the same comp for the label lay-out but edit the text via animation composer 'input' field. 

    Any idea if and how I can export all text from the input field in AC in my entire project?
  • Kathy Vdh said:
    Love your tool, it's so easy and great to work with!

    But I have a question: I export my text from AE via texttospreadsheet script for translations and stuff, but I noticed that text I edit with animation composer is not always exported because of the Essential properties:

    So I use one lay-out for a label, and instead of duplicating this every time the label is used with a different text, I use the same comp for the label lay-out but edit the text via animation composer 'input' field. 

    Any idea if and how I can export all text from the input field in AC in my entire project?
    Hello Kathy, 

    Thank you for the comment. Unfortunately, we do not have any experience with exporting the texts from a project. Maybe if you could reach out to the authors of "Text2Spreadsheet" plugin and send them a sample project, they might have some solutions.. As you've noted the text is set on the essential property, so the plugin exporting the texts has to look into these as well. 

    Kind regards
  • Thank you for sharing this here , i will use it and share my view...
  • Any APA paper writer you can find on BestCustomWriting is experienced in writing different academic papers. Order an essay, a research paper, thesis, or anything else and get a perfect paper done. I don't understand why I should waste my time on writing.