Plexus 2 installation problems
  • After deleting out all my original plexus files because the upgrade to plexus 2 wasn't running properly, I reinstalled running the Plexus.pkg and now these are the pop ups that I am receiving.  Any ideas?
  • You need to make sure you deleted all instances of the plugin.  You need to check both the Plug-ins and the mediacore folder:

MAC: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/CSx/MediaCore
    Windows: Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CSx\MediaCore
    Windows 64-bit: Program Files\Adobe (x86)\Common\Plug-ins\CSx\MediaCore

Please note that starting with CC the version is 7.0:
    MAC: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore
    Windows 64-bit: Program Files\Adobe (x86)\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore

Once you have removed all instances of the plugin you need to use the installer to install it, don't copy the plugin files manually.
  • I have completely cleared it out, and reinstalled and am still getting the exact same pop ups
  • Can you also try deleting your AE prefs by holding down Cmd-Alt-Shift when starting AE and just to double check let us know what version of the Plexus installer you are using.
  • just deleted all my preferences, restarted my computer, reinstalled plexus 2 using the mac installer for Plexus_v2.0.7 and still getting the same windows as posted earlier.  
  • nevermind, found a misplaced file that I think was causing the issues.  thanks
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions