Animation Composer Pro
  • Is the Premiere Pro version Animation Composer 2 and the After Effects version Animation Composer 3?  
  • Is the Premiere Pro version Animation Composer 2 and the After Effects version Animation Composer 3?  
    There is a plugin for Premiere - Premiere Composer, and a plugin for After Effects - Animation Composer. 

Animation Composer Pro is an unlockable feature that allows you to add unlimited number of own projects, sounds or other media to Animation Composer. Without purchasing the Animation Compsoser Pro there is a limit to add only 500 own items. 
  • Is Animation Composer Pro only for After Effects or is this for Premiere Pro as well? Sorry its just not clear since the Animation Composer Pro video only spoke about After Effects. I know theres "Premiere Composer" for Premiere Pro, but just not clear about "Animation Composer Pro" working in both Ae and Pr. 
  • Is Animation Composer Pro only for After Effects or is this for Premiere Pro as well? Sorry its just not clear since the Animation Composer Pro video only spoke about After Effects. I know theres "Premiere Composer" for Premiere Pro, but just not clear about "Animation Composer Pro" working in both Ae and Pr. 
    Hello Liam, 

Animation Composer is a plugin for After Effects. Animation Composer Pro unlocks the limits for adding your own items to Animation Composer. 

Premiere Composer is plugin for Premiere Pro. There is no 'Pro' unlock for Premiere Composer at the moment.

Cheers
  • Holy s#*t this is game-changing. 

We've used Animation Composer since we first got started with After Effects (because it's awesome). We've been using a separate plugin to import content like comps, video, graphics, etc. Animation Composer Pro just combined the two and it is GLORIOUS.

Thanks for making this update, best money I've ever spent.
  • Hi, just bought your product. been using the animation composer 3 for a while now and decided to purchase the Pro. May i know the difference between the two? Cheers!
  • Hi, just bought your product. been using the animation composer 3 for a while now and decided to purchase the Pro. May i know the difference between the two? Cheers!
    Hello, the Animation Composer Pro unlocks adding your own project files, audio, video and other media to Animation Composer. In free version this feature is limited. 

Please checkout the tutorial on the product page. If you wanted to add more items to Animation Composer instead, please reach out via support.