Motion Reaction
  • how activate the panel 
    it don't appear anywhere ????
  • how activate the panel 
    it don't appear anywhere ????
    If installed properly it will be found in the Extensions menu.
  • How can I achieve motion effect on static object please? 
  • Hi, I would like to know it I can apply it on a image format like PNG and JPEG, or does it only work on object layers created inside AE. 
    Thank you
  • Hello!  I cannot get this plugin to work.  After effects cc 23.1.0.  I have a png image to which I need to apply windy turbulence.  I precomped the image and applied Motion Reaction but it does nothing.  I adjusted the parameters in the SR_Customize section and still cannot get any motion at all on the image when I animate it (simple x,y keyframes to move the image around the screen).  What am I doing wrong?
  • How can I achieve motion effect on static object please? 
    Answered in the ticket.

• Hi, I would like to know it I can apply it on a image format like PNG and JPEG, or does it only work on object layers created inside AE. 
    Thank you
    Answered in the ticket
  • Hello!  I cannot get this plugin to work.  After effects cc 23.1.0.  I have a png image to which I need to apply windy turbulence.  I precomped the image and applied Motion Reaction but it does nothing.  I adjusted the parameters in the SR_Customize section and still cannot get any motion at all on the image when I animate it (simple x,y keyframes to move the image around the screen).  What am I doing wrong?
    Answered in the ticket
  • Sorry, but this plugin doesn't work properly : there is only one preset available. I need to place a ticket about that.
  • Sorry, but this plugin doesn't work properly : there is only one preset available. I need to place a ticket about that.

please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1