• Glad to see more scripts from Motion Boutique here!
    I must say one thing: this script works fine in ae cs4 too. I've used it few months ago, but can't remember which version.
    Sorry if v1.4 really works in cs5 and above and not in cs4.

All the best.
    Djrodje

• Good to know!
    We don't have CS4 anymore.
    Thanks Djordje!
  • Are there differences with the free version I found weeks ago on your Motionboutique website ?

• Minimal... like ressources are now packed into the script.

• No download available  :'(
  • Download is available Yoshio! 
  • Hi , how unfold from centre, not left or right side ?
  • You cannot :)
    Or you can create 2 paravents!
  • ok thank You )))
  • Is there a way to fix the flickering when you add 3D lights with shadows ???
  • I'm using CC 2018 and keep getting this error - "Please select a project item(footage, pre-comp or solid)". 
    I've tried selecting all three types of layers with no luck.  Maybe they stopped updating the a script:(
  • You must select an item in the project panel.
  • Wes Green said:
    I'm using CC 2018 and keep getting this error - "Please select a project item(footage, pre-comp or solid)". 
    I've tried selecting all three types of layers with no luck.  Maybe they stopped updating the a script:(
    I had this problem too...until I realized you need to select an item in the project panel, not the timeline. I think this could use some emphasis, because selecting items in the timeline is more intuitive, in my opinion.
  • Besides just complaining below, I should also say, this is an awesome script. Thank you guys for putting out in the world for free. You guys rock. 
  • Besides just complaining below, I should also say, this is an awesome script. Thank you guys for putting out in the world for free. You guys rock. 
    Thanks Eric! :D
  • When i put my paravent comp inside my main comp everything else disappear !.. Is there a reason for that. Am using CC 2019. Thanks a lot.
  • If your Paravent has been correctly created, then it's an issue with your main composition or your AE.
    Cheers.
    Val.
    When i put my paravent comp inside my main comp everything else disappear !.. Is there a reason for that. Am using CC 2019. Thanks a lot.

• This is a great script! Wow! Simple and easy to use! Congratulations Motion Boutique!!
  • It doesn't work with CC 21 yes?
  • It doesn't work with CC 21 yes?
    Yes it does!
  • Is there a way to rotate the “rig”? If not …
    Can you PLEASE add a rotation control or at least a 45 degrees option?
    Great script!