• hello. Will Aeviewer support ".aac" audio format in the future?

• hello. Will Aeviewer support ".aac" audio format in the future?

Hi,
    Yes, the next version will support it.
  • Hi there
    Is there a way, how i can open aeviever using KBar?
    There is a funcion in KBar "open extension" but aeviever is not listed (motion, adobe colors and other extensions i am using are listed correctly)

PS: I am testing trial version

Thank you
  • Hi there
    There is a funcion in KBar "open extension" but aeviever is not listed (motion, adobe colors and other extensions i am using are listed correctly)

Thank you
    Hi Peter,
    You can use "Invoke menu item" option and write there "AEviewer"

• Hi there

Thank you
    Hi Peter,
    You can use "Invoke menu item" option and write there "AEviewer"

thanks for fast reply - "AEViewer" (with capital V) worked.
  • Will there be an update to this soon? I am having allot of issues when you hover over files the sound keeps sticking and will not stop. Also only so many files are capable of being viewed at one time. Say a folder with 150 video files in it, can only display about 30 or 40 files and the rest are just blank with no thumb nail. I bought AEviewer because it is a fantastic media browser for After Effects, but it defiantly needs some tune ups.
  • Will there be an update to this soon? I am having allot of issues when you hover over files the sound keeps sticking and will not stop. Also only so many files are capable of being viewed at one time. Say a folder with 150 video files in it, can only display about 30 or 40 files and the rest are just blank with no thumb nail. I bought AEviewer because it is a fantastic media browser for After Effects, but it defiantly needs some tune ups.
    Hi Kevin, 
    Please, open support ticket here:
    It would help a lot if you could send some files that produce this behavour for futher investigation.
  • Ok, I have a question. I thought that with AE Viewer, it would automatically preview my AEP files. Do you mean to tell me that I will have to go through my files and render every single AEP file I have whenever I want to use AE Viewer for After Effects project previews?
  • Ok, I have a question. I thought that with AE Viewer, it would automatically preview my AEP files. Do you mean to tell me that I will have to go through my files and render every single AEP file I have whenever I want to use AE Viewer for After Effects project previews?
    Hi,
    I've replied to your support ticket.
  • Any chance you could release a CS6 compatible version?
  • Tim K K said:
    Any chance you could release a CS6 compatible version?
    Hi,
    CS6 is not able to install extensions, so we wouldn't be able to add support of CS6.
    Sometimes The preview doesn't work properly.
    Sometimes The preview doesn't work properly.
    Hi,
    It looks like one of your files are corrupted and cause videoserver to close.
  • 증상은 아래와 같습니다.
    OS Bigsur
  • Is this compatible with AE 2021? I'm having issues getting any folders to show
  • Is this compatible with AE 2021? I'm having issues getting any folders to show
    Yes, it is.
    Please, open a support ticket here and attach video recording of the issue:
  • Has anyone run into keyboard input lag after installing the full version? Couldn't figure out what was causing it until I uninstalled and and now typing is working fine in AE. Any thoughts or anyone with same issue?
  • Hi Tom,
    We will figure out why that is happening on your machine.
  • is this still compatible with AE CC 2015?
  • is this still compatible with AE CC 2015?
    Should be. You can download the trial version and check it. :)
  • .Mov and .Mp4 is not previewing.
  • .Mov and .Mp4 is not previewing.
    Please, open support ticket.
  • hello i love ur product its by far the best preset viewer/manager out there!

but i a few improvements i would love to see...

1. exploring AEP files from inside AEVIEWER!!!! 
    for example motion factory (not classic) lets u explore aep files... 
    this is very  cool if the AEP files have multiple compositions inside...

2. a fast edit/effect adjustments tab... so u dont have to enter the composition after importing.. 
    i think ae viewer is the only manager wich doesnt have this feature

3 i also have one question... when i double click on anything it just imports the file into the project panel but i have to manually drag it into the timeline... is this normal? or should it automatically go where the timemarker is? i also always get a pop  up message to watch the tutorial every time i import a file from aeviewer...

thx
  • dave cash said:
    hello i love ur product its by far the best preset viewer/manager out there!

but i a few improvements i would love to see...

1. exploring AEP files from inside AEVIEWER!!!! 
    for example motion factory (not classic) lets u explore aep files... 
    this is very  cool if the AEP files have multiple compositions inside...

2. a fast edit/effect adjustments tab... so u dont have to enter the composition after importing.. 
    i think ae viewer is the only manager wich doesnt have this feature

3 i also have one question... when i double click on anything it just imports the file into the project panel but i have to manually drag it into the timeline... is this normal? or should it automatically go where the timemarker is? i also always get a pop  up message to watch the tutorial every time i import a file from aeviewer...

thx
    Hi Dave,

1. As far as I know, Motion Factory or any other extension cannot do that. We are already working on this feature so stay tuned.

2. If you refer to MOGRT's Essential Graphics Panel, the question is do we really need it there?
    On each import of MOGRT files, Aeviewer automatically openes EGP.

3. You need to change the following settings under Aeviewer:

• Ae Viewer not showing  audio or MP3 length.

How to make it display the length of audio or mp3 files
    ae.png
    1920 x 1080 - 169K
  • Ae Viewer not showing  audio or MP3 length.

How to make it display the length of audio or mp3 files
    Currently, it displays the lengh of the track when you are at the end of playing
  • Hiya! when I am previewing mogrt files in AEviewer option 'play all' doesnt seem to work - previews are not playing.. is it a premium feature? Other than that excellent product!:)
    One sugestion - it would be awesome if itwas possible to use 'backspace' button to go back in folders, it would help in navigation (same way it works in windows)
  • Hiya! when I am previewing mogrt files in AEviewer option 'play all' doesnt seem to work - previews are not playing.. is it a premium feature? Other than that excellent product!:)
    One sugestion - it would be awesome if itwas possible to use 'backspace' button to go back in folders, it would help in navigation (same way it works in windows)
    Hi, Play All is not available for MOGRT files. It will work only if you will add GIF previews for those files. I'll check if Backspace can be set up as a shortcut. Sometimes some obvious things doesn't work in CEP and ExtendScript.
  • Hello,
    Plugin is great but the audio preview seems to not working. Do you know where it could come from?
  • Hello,
    Plugin is great but the audio preview seems to not working. Do you know where it could come from?

Hi, please open a support ticket